• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
elextrified elextrified sorry i've been applying to jobs and catching up w/ my friends since i came back to town
and practice started up again and i realize that i'm low-key outta shape yikes

i mean you can post ahead of me if you want because grey isn't really interacting with serena, but you can wait on me if you want serena to interact with grey lol
i just don't want people to be waiting on me that long lol whoops

elextrified elextrified sorry i've been applying to jobs and catching up w/ my friends since i came back to town

i mean you can post ahead of me if you want because grey isn't really interacting with serena, but you can wait on me if you want serena to interact with grey lol

I think Matt is still waiting on you though. It's not just Grey waiting on you.

I think Matt is still waiting on you though. It's not just Grey waiting on you.

And Winnie

We just wanted to let you know since the only person you tagged was elextrified, no worries
ya bc i think she said her notifications weren't working before so idk if she got an update, but i also wanted to directly let her know that she didn't have to wait on my ass and it's chill for her to post because i don't want to make her wait on me and unlike matt and win, grey isn't directly interacting with serena.

working on my post now whooooooooooo
get-ready-gif-9.gif

Matt will slide in with Sass....and dirty jokes. But sass, mostly sass.

WINNIE AND MATT = Mega Sass Squad Ultra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back