• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

tbh she sounds like my sadie BUT that is FAB because that means they could get along if we wanted!!

also as far as pics go, i am loving #2
oooh ! totally coincidence bc great mind think alikee!
honestly, if they do get along, i swear they'd be a force to be reckon with omg

!! okay !

— hmmm, i was also thinking the stereotype of a musician or an artist as well but i think . . . .

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; did you bring up an artist too?

i think, for the female heartbreaker could work!

for toni, hipster could work and even artist!

for the last one, if you don’t go for beach babe, he could be a surfer! but if you do go for beach babe, he could be a skater!

edit: ooh, maybe a gossip / journalist type of stereotype too? ( im unsure what they’ll be called )

deer deer girl kels is overused but she is gorg ahaha
i like the first girl bc I've never seen her and she looks wildddddd. i'm in love
also she would probs be close to my bby serena- ms. 5'2 with an attitude who's also a total sweet heart yanno

idk if i can handle that many characters but i wanna bring in a heart breaker bc they're so fun, but everyone is thirsting for toni hmmmmm

you can go ahead with the musician or artist tho bc i can always make toni a hipster
and i lowkey want serena to have an ex or a secret hookup or something so if you're interested in making a guy w a relationship like that lemme know lol

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; yeah! she really is used a lot ! i’m trying not to use overly use fcs that i see often!

and yesss! i’m conflicted between the first, second, and magdalena (i forgot which number she is)

— vanessa moe and audreyana michelle are great as well but i think audreyana is used often at times as well

okie dokie ! i’ll let you know! i’ve been meaning to use one of my child that i really like but i’m unsure which stereotype to use for him

there’s two boys i can potentially use
- one could be the wannabe
- and the other guy has a more quiet demeanor

apolla apolla heyyyy if i add another charrie do i really need to finish the whole cs and everything lmao

uh

lmao

yes

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; yeah! she really is used a lot ! i’m trying not to use overly use fcs that i see often!

and yesss! i’m conflicted between the first, second, and magdalena (i forgot which number she is)

— vanessa moe and audreyana michelle are great as well but i think audreyana is used often at times as well

okie dokie ! i’ll let you know! i’ve been meaning to use one of my child that i really like but i’m unsure which stereotype to use for him

there’s two boys i can potentially use
- one could be the wannabe
- and the other guy has a more quiet demeanor

*whispers* seeeeeecond
XD though the first pic was my second choice. it was the hair mostly

ooh and a guy? fab. i dont think we have many quiet boys but then again loud ones are super fun too!

deer deer a quiet boi will be fuckin adorable and if he's that mysterious, reserved type he could be hella hot
but ya i think i've seen vanessa moe and audreyana before
magdalena works, but i love the first 2 girls w/ the cool hair

apolla apolla oof sm work
im lazy af

apolla apolla ; yesss ! i love the hair colors! okay okay, i’m going with the second one ! teehee.
i think her hobby would be like free drawing / art !

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; right ??? hmmm. i’m thinking of using him

Fashionisto-Exclusive-2018-Otto-Seppalainen-004.jpg

i just know right now, i’ll make my female first and if i can handle two, i’ll make him later hehehe.

lovelies, for names:

charise , esperance , amaani , or iris?

i'm that girl that always needs help with names and fcs, hehe

i'm sorry i've been kinda preoccupied, but i'll try to post asap
also do we need a heartbreaker or a hipster/artist? i know some of you are thirsting for the hipster butttt idk if i can handle that many charcters, but if think they're beneficial for the drama lemme know ;-)

also do we need a heartbreaker or a hipster/artist? i know some of you are thirsting for the hipster butttt idk if i can handle that many charcters, but if think they're beneficial for the drama lemme know ;-)

take your time!

also if you dont feel you can handle that many characters def dont do it, I dont want you to be overwhelmed

I believe you'll do fine with whatever you choose. It'll be good either way

wow i’m major salty that i didn’t get notifications for any of this
new characters yas pls
need more people to harass love my boi

STOP TAGGING ME.
I'm giving other people a chance to post. I'll post when I get home. Chad is coming back downstairs. Prepare your butts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back