• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie yeah idk probably? because i’m not sure if she’s active. maybe post again pretending you finished talking to her or just move on like it never happened? i guess you could fix your previous post but a lot has happened since then so maybe just post again.

RosateNena RosateNena serena’s pretty preoccupied at the moment, but i feel like she would be really protective of shaye. if anyone would be the ones to corrupt shaye, i think she would want it to either be matt or herself (or winnie bc yanno serena might wanna get them together later on ... friends or romantically if yanno what i mean ;-) )

posted!
Serena walked away before Catalina could unleash her full potential on her. It's probably too early for a cat fight anyways XD

elextrified elextrified greysunnnnnn
but take your time babe
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ACTIVE CHARACTERS

The Bad Bitch - Sadie Rivers - apolla apolla
The Bad Boy - Caleb Rivers - apolla apolla
The Innocent - Shaye Yeh - RosateNena RosateNena
The Cheerleader - serena elle roux - Keira Winston Keira Winston

The Class Clown - Matthew Lucas Wilson - The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin
The Princess - Catalina Reginalds - JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
The Nerd (f) - Taylor Dashwood - Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye

The Prince - greyson navarro - elextrified elextrified
The Druggie - Levi Matthews - deathworm deathworm
The Jock - Chad Axel Corsair - Lurker Lurker

The LGBT - Winnie Matthews - ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Just doing an interest check for those who are still in. If you are, feel free to just heart this post or whatever. If you're out, PLEASE tell me.

I was also thinking about opening the interest check to one or two more people... what do y'all think?

elextrified elextrified awww poor thing :-( i hope your kitten gets better. don't worry about it and take your time lol i'll just be waiting patiently

apolla apolla yeah definitely do whatever it takes to keep this thing going. i need this to be reality tv worthy yanno
kim-kardashian-excited.gif

:-( i hope your kitten gets better

lolll thanks, she’ll be okay! at least, i spent $80 worth of antibiotics on the brat, so she better be. just super grumpy kitten in the meantime & attacking me while i’m on my phone.

i’ll work on typing my post (at least most of it) while the lil’ babies nap! fingers crossed it’s a two hour nap day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back