• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
elextrified elextrified ya girl has like super human hearing. she can sense this shit. watch out motherfuckerssss

also i won’t post till you post, so just remember that serena can hear “grey” because they’re in the same area, and she’s about ready to put her hair up

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin you have permission to record it and send it in to world star hip hop

listen greyson is just trying to be a gentlemen and carry in the bags for these lovely ladies
in the blistering heat
he cannot be held accountable for his actions

Taylor Misiak has literally just dyed her hair brown... Why do my face claims do this to me? Don't they know I need them to be constantly posting new pictures for me to use that don't break the continuity of the RP? :pout:

Taylor Misiak has literally just dyed her hair brown... Why do my face claims do this to me? Don't they know I need them to be constantly posting new pictures for me to use that don't break the continuity of the RP? :pout:

HOW DARE SHE

Dude, Winnie is a flirtatious gay shit. I'm excited for some gay. But I still need some of that Hetero drama

lmao i love her

if there were any cute gay guys i’d be making greyson be right in the middle of that gay and hetero drama, best believee

That is the best type of drama. Expect the unexpected from this bi seemingly no romantic relationships female. She's gonna give everyone nicknames

Dude, Winnie is a flirtatious gay shit. I'm excited for some gay. But I still need some of that Hetero drama
she’s such a flirt! i literally love and adore her. i wish i had the guts to call everyone out for being a hottie ahaha (but i’d probably sound so fucking thirsty). i’m living for this shit because i’ve never seen you write someone like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back