• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone-The Alpha's (OCC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Please don't tell me I have to fight your bloody kid.
I've not seen him and he already seems like he'd rip my character's ass in two.

I wouldn't think so... we're all on the same team as Alpha's, as far as I'm aware... for the time being...

Your probably right but the super-super human is making me insanely insecure.

No no no, its a bit more complicated than thay but he is an ally for sure. You arent exactly wrong though. But more than personal power he brings another dynamic to the table thats really gonna be interesting.

I have a few other dastardly arcs ahead of you before all that though.

Yeah go ahead max of 3 per player. That said yes please communicate better because our current team is rather ill equiped for mission 1.

For the record magnetism & technopathy are banned as well. No scientist worth his salt would give his creations more control over his tools than he has.

Absolutely.
Alright, thank you :) Also I have one more question - since the earlier Alpha's have been around more, have more experience, etc. Would it be safe to assume they have better control and more activated powers than the more modern Alpha's?

Last edited:
Alright, thank you :) Also I have one more question - since the earlier Alpha's have been around more, have more experience, etc. Would it be safe to assume they have better control and more power activated powers than the more modern Alpha's?
Yes think of it like this. Older alpha's have simpler powers. Super strength, fire manipulation, etc. The later alphas have more intracate powers.

Earlier alphas not only have better control but their abilities have had longer to develop. So while they arent as versatile as later alpha's they are arguably more powerful. (More silver matter output.)

Yes think of it like this. Older alpha's have simpler powers. Super strength, fire manipulation, etc. The later alphas have more intracate powers.

Earlier alphas not only have better control but their abilities have had longer to develop. So while they arent as versatile as later alpha's they are arguably more powerful. (More silver matter output.)
I'll need to Pm you then haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back