• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone-The Alpha's (OCC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not to be a dick but if thats whittocks drone then he better not send it up. It will be shot down by the atomic drones. These robots arent just a danger to moscow. They are a danger to the world. I dont think your drone is gonna cut it for satillite imagry, when high altitude war planes have been shot down....hell they have downed hyper sonic air craft.

Micro nuclear reactors allow them the energy to have much stronger shields, weapons, and sensors than any other military's drones at the time. Its not tyat the army of russia is incompetent. Its that these drones are super effective.

In short this battle is not supposed to loon like it is winnable. The scariest thing is that asside from the alphs's themselves, these drones are the most advanced technology they have ever encountered. Not trying to scar y'all or nothing just show you how dire and dangerous the situation is.

I would imagine the drone that whitlock has flies at a much higher altitude than the railgun drones - at least that's how it appears. The drone would also have stealth technology and while, yes, you said the tech on the other drones is super-advanced that's one of Whitlocks main points is using a satellite drone, it's in his CS. So maybe we need to have a private discussion about what can and can't work - he could be using a specialized drone meant to work against these other drones - for the most part I was planning on using the drone defensively aside from maybe an emp strike.

Also why wouldn't satellite imagery work? The imagery would be coming from several satellites in orbit - not the drone. WeaselThor WeaselThor

I'm not trying to be difficult but I mentioned this plan in my posts a couple of times before the mission started and there was no word. So I just feel it's a bit late is all.

I would imagine the drone that whitlock has flies at a much higher altitude than the railgun drones - at least that's how it appears. The drone would also have stealth technology and while, yes, you said the tech on the other drones is super-advanced that's one of Whitlocks main points is using a satellite drone, it's in his CS. So maybe we need to have a private discussion about what can and can't work - he could be using a specialized drone meant to work against these other drones - for the most part I was planning on using the drone defensively aside from maybe an emp strike.

Also why wouldn't satellite imagery work? The imagery would be coming from several satellites in orbit - not the drone. WeaselThor WeaselThor

I'm not trying to be difficult but I mentioned this plan in my posts a couple of times before the mission started and there was no word. So I just feel it's a bit late is all.
Because a large undisclosed piece of technology within the city is scrambling satillite imagery, the image they got of the spider drone is because one of them got close to the edge of the zone. Also its not the Aerial drones that have locked the airspace around moscow its the Spider drones. Lazer weaponry doesnt really have a maximum range. A specialized drone couldnt exist because these drones were just unvieled and no data exists on them beyond what your characyer has been told. The alpha's themselves are the only technology more advanced than the drones we are currently facing.

In short im not saying you cant use the drone. I am just letting you know it will go down. As for an EMP you may be surprised at the outcome...

Because a large undisclosed piece of technology within the city is scrambling satillite imagery, the image they got of the spider drone is because one of them got close to the edge of the zone. Also its not the Aerial drones that have locked the airspace around moscow its the Spider drones. Lazer weaponry doesnt really have a maximum range. A specialized drone couldnt exist because these drones were just unvieled and no data exists on them beyond what your characyer has been told. The alpha's themselves are the only technology more advanced than the drones we are currently facing.

In short im not saying you cant use the drone. I am just letting you know it will go down. As for an EMP you may be surprised at the outcome...
Ah I see... I wasn't aware that the airspace had been taken as well. Seems obvious to me now but I don't remember any mention of it. In any case I think we'll have to rethink strategies anyway. For now it's just Alpha 1 and Alpha 7 Dmitrrri Dmitrrri

Dmitri we should coordinate in OOC to see how we're going to handle the drones with my characters limited movement speed and Dmitri's limited firepower.

Ah I see... I wasn't aware that the airspace had been taken as well. Seems obvious to me now but I don't remember any mention of it. In any case I think we'll have to rethink strategies anyway. For now it's just Alpha 1 and Alpha 7 Dmitrrri Dmitrrri

Dmitri we should coordinate in OOC to see how we're going to handle the drones with my characters limited movement speed and Dmitri's limited firepower.
A note of possible importance. The gear in the pods includes some decently powerful weapons. Some of which are energy weapons fueled by the Alpha energy.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this rp is for me. I don't know much about the military or modern weapons in general and I feel I would just slow you guys down.

Best of luck with the rp though! It's a real interesting idea. :)
Thanks for letting me know if you change you mind we will be open.

Hey I'm going to be gone over the weekend whoever wants to RP my characters (A-7 the murder-boner guy and A-17 Max stats charge people) go for it.

I've been gone recently, I apologize, I should be able to step back up to the RPing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back