• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone-The Alpha's (OCC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok alpha 2 is done. Dmitrrri Dmitrrri Honestly he looks good, perhaps applying the boost to himself to temporarily double his base stats. A few more lines in personality couldnt hurt either but he is acceptible as is.

If you intend to have no incident reports on him then would you mind putting N/A.

Last edited:
No magic could restrain A-2 buffed by A-17. Not happening.
I would say not. Magics about 1/5th as effective and a-2 can lift 250 tons. If A-17 can double that (he can) that means he would get up to 500tons. Not to mention the durability.

Just for comparison...the statue of liberty weighs about 225tons...

Speaking of which did yiu ever add the ability for A-17 to buff himself?

I adamantly refuse for A-17 to be able to buff himself.
I want A-17 to be a back-line unit, I gave him the drone so he could observe battle and choose between Alpha subjects to juice up.
I don't expect A-17 to survive long in a CQB scenario, I want him to be as helpful as possible to his allies and helpless as possible for himself (Co-dependence).

I would say not. Magics about 1/5th as effective and a-2 can lift 250 tons. If A-17 can double that (he can) that means he would get up to 500tons. Not to mention the durability.

Just for comparison...the statue of liberty weighs about 225tons...

Speaking of which did yiu ever add the ability for A-17 to buff himself?
And isn't he able to quadruple it or are we nerfing that?
Bc if we are going to nerf it then I'm probably going to just put some sort of limiting cap on how overpowered characters can get (like MASSIVE stamina drain if boosting A-2 fully or only being able to boost him to an extent because he can't channel that much power.)

And isn't he able to quadruple it or are we nerfing that?
Bc if we are going to nerf it then I'm probably going to just put some sort of limiting cap on how overpowered characters can get (like MASSIVE stamina drain if boosting A-2 fully or only being able to boost him to an extent because he can't channel that much power.)
I adamantly refuse for A-17 to be able to buff himself.
I want A-17 to be a back-line unit, I gave him the drone so he could observe battle and choose between Alpha subjects to juice up.
I don't expect A-17 to survive long in a CQB scenario, I want him to be as helpful as possible to his allies and helpless as possible for himself (Co-dependence).
Hmm im not sure an alpha like that would be made. The alpha's already have theoretically limitless growth. What would be the point of making a dude who could only buff those who can have growth into infinity. Now if it happened as an unforseen side effect maybe. .

So ill give you a middle ground. Lets say Alpha 17 was made in an effort to optimize the Omega serum by Fusing the serum itself with Silver matter. The result was a boosted serum effect. (Represented by a 10 in all base stats.) And a side effect was the Silver matter energy resonates in himself to a wave length which matches the silver matter of his selected target ally resulting in a boost to his allied alpha at the cost of a mutual stamina drain.

You get your juice up power, i get my psudoscientific explaination for why a stry laser doesnt bring down one of the supposed "Walking WMDs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back