• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone-The Alpha's (OCC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes, but not what you are speaking of.
Kingsglaive is the prologue to Final Fantasy 15, but you don't need to play the game or anything because Kingsglaive is it's own story altogether - basically before Noctis becomes king

Last edited:
I don't fucking understand at all but please don't explain I don't want to be mindnumbed too hard by the incoming story.

I know it's literally been less than a day - but.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED hows everyone's weekends going?

I know it's literally been less than a day - but.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED hows everyone's weekends going?
I literalky just got off of work. Imma have a post up later on today and i am off tomorrow and the next day so the mission pace can be a bit quicker than usual.

I literalky just got off of work. Imma have a post up later on today and i am off tomorrow and the next day so the mission pace can be a bit quicker than usual.
lol don't mind me - really, I mean it. I'm more concerned that people have started to drop off, I'm just hoping that's not the case; and it's just a byproduct of the weekend.

lol don't mind me - really, I mean it. I'm more concerned that people have started to drop off, I'm just hoping that's not the case; and it's just a byproduct of the weekend.
Thats likely the case. It seems to die out over the weekend here. Wanna see the image i found for A-26?

n'awh that last one is pretty cute. I do like the other two as well but I think if you're going for a tribute to your son you should pick one that captures his personality :)
Well his personality can be anything honestly, the image doesn't really depict a lot of it but the mischievous look in his glowing eye was what caught me. Its like when my boy gets into trouble but is under the impression that being cute will get him out of it.

Well his personality can be anything honestly, the image doesn't really depict a lot of it but the mischievous look in his glowing eye was what caught me. Its like when my boy gets into trouble but is under the impression that being cute will get him out of it.
That's adorable - you could go with like... a spider-man (new spider-men) looking character

That's adorable - you could go with like... a spider-man (new spider-men) looking character
You mean miles morales? Nah personally i dont think it matters too much. Plus his mother will be drawing the characters when i do the actual written story so the images will change.

You mean miles morales? Nah personally i dont think it matters too much. Plus his mother will be drawing the characters when i do the actual written story so the images will change.
Honestly I can't find a more fitting image than the one you picked out - she'll be drawing them? What do you mean by that?

Honestly I can't find a more fitting image than the one you picked out - she'll be drawing them? What do you mean by that?
My lady is an artist of epic proportions. She will draw out new character images for Atori, Stryker, And basically everyone.

Though if i am being honest i am likely not gonna use you guys characters for the cannon edition. Still deciding on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back