• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors || OOC

I will be deleting all the old messages, but you should all be able to see your old messages should you need to

I am going to take a shower and feel refreshed and start making characters. Thank you for all of yalls help in keeping your roleplay alive. I am feeling more interested in the roleplay and less overwhelmed and forced. I would like for Lethal to come back and feel proud of her roleplay staying alive

DemonKitten DemonKitten
So we are deleting the old posts? Or...?

I mean, I don't think it's necessary, not if we are time-hopping over it all.

Also, what if Rowanstar went missing? That way if Lethal ever comes back she can still RP as Rowanstar

I do apologize if I'm wrong on anything, I've yet to go through everything to catch up on what's going on.

Assuming that the character thread main post is updated, is it possible to reserve spots for positions such as medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, deputy, etc? Or do you intend to fill those positions during the RP itself?

Also, are the slots for prophecy cats opening back up?

Yes to positions opened ( Iwill be allowing more than one potential med apprentice/med cat and yest to prophecy cats opened back up

Great. Would it be possible to reserve the position for Hollowclan's deputy, as well as a slot for a prophecy cat? I'm currently working on a couple character sheets.

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth I think it'd be easier for new members to see if we started new posts at the time-skip instead of them having to navigate past a few pages. Plus I think Demon said something about us still being able to see our past posts

So are the ranks open now? I don't want to overstep any of the original members of this but I'd like a prophecy character if there are any open :)

The point of starting over would partially be to make our new GM comfortable with the story as well as make it more her own since Lethal is gone. It would also allow us to let all the new people incorporate their characters at the beginning like the rest of us got to. Because as of now it's very messy. Not to mention that all the open ranks could be filled and we'd have a stronger start, and also way more cats in each Clan like it was intended. :)

Can I reserve a prophecy cat then? I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow so I probably won't have them up until Monday. If that's not a problem~

I understand what everyone is talking about, and I partially agree except...

If we are just deleting all of the old posts, why not just make an entirely different thread? If we erase all of Lethal's old work, then it wouldn't be her RP anymore anyway. That's also the reason why I don't want to say Rowanstar died, just in case she ever comes back. Keep in mind, Lethal hasn't even been gone for over a week yet.

As for new members, there's only 3 pages in the RP. It's not hard to read through everthing. I've already done it 3 times. Besides, as the RP progresses we are inevitably going to have more members that join later on. Not all new members are gonna be able to start an Rp fresh.

Not to mention, if we are keeping the same plot but deleting all of the old posts so that new members can't read what happened, how are they gonna know what's going on anyway?

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth I think we should make a new thread and instead of saying Rowanstar died we could say they disappeared. Also Noivian is working on a summary that will go in the first post.

I say we all make one last post before the time skip. That will give us time to tie up any loose ends. For example, Dapplepaw still has to sit vigil for her mother.

Then DemonKitten can edit the main page and the CS thread so that all of the new members are included and all of the inactive members are deleted.

Afte that, we time-skip and RP from there. It's the best way to do this in my opinion

Logo Logo

After thinking it through, I think we should just keep the thread we have. Demon can make her own character in the RP and can help us make edits. Meanwhile. Xylona should make a post and you should make a post to tie up the loose ends with Oatpaw. Honestly after thinking about it there's no reason for a summary. I can just write a post saying Ashclaw is traveling to get his 9 lives. Make everything part of the story. Blend it together naturally

I mean, we are writers here guys. We can use our creativity. There's no reason to get rid of a whole thread

War could be even higher due to the missing cats and both thinking the other clan is at fault

I was suggesting the same thing, that current plot points got resolved except the war that broke out. Perhaps Rowanstar actually died in a battle, so Moonclan is bitter about that?

Noivian Noivian Maybe in case Lethal returns we could have Rowanstar just disappear so she can come back to her oc but they could think he died in battle

Noivian Noivian Maybe in case Lethal returns we could have Rowanstar just disappear so she can come back to her oc but they could think he died in battle

That's why I had previously suggested having him out of commission due to illness rather than making Ashclaw the new leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back