• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors || OOC

DemonKitten DemonKitten

I think you should get rid of the rest of the posts in the character creation thread. You did a good job clearing most of them out. I don't care if you delete everything I posted in the CS thread. It's better if there isn't a ton of clutter in between everyone's character sheets.

I made a post in Lethal's Interest Check thread. Nobody responded though, I don't think. I can make an entirely new interest check for you guys, if that's what you wanna do.

DemonKitten DemonKitten

I think you should get rid of the rest of the posts in the character creation thread. You did a good job clearing most of them out. I don't care if you delete everything I posted in the CS thread. It's better if there isn't a ton of clutter in between everyone's character sheets.

I made a post in Lethal's Interest Check thread. Nobody responded though, I don't think. I can make an entirely new interest check for you guys, if that's what you wanna do.
Make an entirely new one while I am away.

DemonKitten DemonKitten
Ok. Will do!

Maybe instead of a settings thread we could just leave Lethal's main post in the RP thread? It needs a bit of editing, since some people are missing. But I think it details what's happening in the RP pretty nicely. Not to mention, the picture she used looks really cool. Unless you wanna delete the main post, and add all of those details to the settings thread instead. Along with some other information...

Last edited:
High key interacting with an NPC on my only cat at the moment. I think if Demon doesn't take over Flamestorm, I'm gonna just make a post and pretend like there was never a deputy to begin with? Meaning a new one will be appointed. But seeing as how there's only a medicine cat and an apprentice player character in Hollowclan, it'll probably wind up being an NPC, unless someone wants to make a warrior to become deputy in Hollowclan.

Of course, if we're going to only use NPC's for the deputy of Hollowclan, might as well leave it on Flamestorm, right? Speaking of, M Moonlessite , is it okay if your cats become NPC's, so the rest of us can just use them until they're no longer needed for the story?

hey there lovelies! was just wondering on if there was room for an elder cat or if there are any positions that need filling that a curious and nostalgic smoaki could fill ^-^

amxlia amxlia

Hi Smoaki,

There are lots of positions actually!

MoonClan is still in need of a medicine cat apprentice, if you feel like you want an important role. Remember though, medicine cats cannot have mates, or kits.

You can make as many warrior cats as you want for either HollowClan or MoonClan.

There are also positions open for warrior apprentices, elders, queens or even kits.

Also, we are not following the events of the Warrior Cats books. This is an original storyline with OCs. Although you can still use names that are similar to warrior's names in the books if you're not able to come up with something incredibly unique.

And don't feel bad about not having read any of the books in years! I'm the same way. When I started this RP, I had not read a Warrior Cats book since I was in middle school. But I did some research online to give myself a refresher. And the RP is very enjoyable so I got involved very deeply very fast

Xylona Xylona Logo Logo Noivian Noivian
Panic Panic
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Hey, you guys are gonna make your posts soon, right? Hope you guys didn't bow out. Posting is not on hold while Demon organizes things, so feel free to post to your heart's content

*Mythic admits she is just lonely and bored*
I'm currently in an rp with Xylona, waiting for them to make their post then Oatpaw will be left alone in camp. So if you're going to make a Hollowclan warrior you can roleplay with him soon

Logo Logo

Try contacting Xylona and letting her know you're waiting for her.

Meanwhile, I suppose I'll go make that HollowClan cat. :3

Hi! Too late to join? And if not, what would I be coming into haha?

Hi! Too late to join? And if not, what would I be coming into haha?

Heya! There's totally room to join. We're still polling to see if we're starting over or not. I'll try and see if I can salvage my summary before it gets deleted.

I also wish to join! I'd be able to get characters posted a bit later tonight, if you're still currently accepting.

So just to make sure, queens, kits, elders, apprentices, warriors, and a medicine cat apprentice are currently the open positions?

I also wish to join! I'd be able to get characters posted a bit later tonight, if you're still currently accepting.

So just to make sure, queens, kits, elders, apprentices, warriors, and a medicine cat apprentice are currently the open positions?

Still accepting, yes!

Moonclan needs a medicine cat apprentice, and both clans need everything else, except a leader and deputy, though Moonclan has a larger population of characters

Technically if we can't NPC Flamestorm and Wolfmask, then Hollowclan also needs a deputy and Moonclan needs a full medicine cat.

I'm honestly very confused haha. I'll get a post up soon, but I'm starting to lean towards starting over completely. It would definitely help DemonKitten DemonKitten get her bearings. We can keep our characters as well as changr what needs to be changed. Not to mention the new people that are wanting to join. It'd probably be much easier for them. Then we wouldn't have to kill off any characters. I know my opinion is flip flopping but that's just what I'm thinking haha.

But anyways, if we insist on leaving what we have I'll get my reply up soon. Logo Logo

Heya! There's totally room to join. We're still polling to see if we're starting over or not. I'll try and see if I can salvage my summary before it gets deleted.
Great, thanks! I'll read up on the pages and get a couple sheets going and will just fill in their positions as necessary later on when things seem more set in stone. :)

I'm honestly very confused haha. I'll get a post up soon, but I'm starting to lean towards starting over completely. It would definitely help DemonKitten DemonKitten get her bearings. We can keep our characters as well as changr what needs to be changed. Not to mention the new people that are wanting to join. It'd probably be much easier for them. Then we wouldn't have to kill off any characters. I know my opinion is flip flopping but that's just what I'm thinking haha.

But anyways, if we insist on leaving what we have I'll get my reply up soon. Logo Logo

I agree, now that we have all these new people coming in. It'd be easier for everyone to just start over.

i am going to play this like we are restarting, I believe. It seems like you are slightly out numbered in that sense CallmeMyth CallmeMyth
Noivian Noivian Hope you are still going to make that fantasy roleplay?

DemonKitten DemonKitten
We are restarting? How is that going to work out? If we are restarting we should probably make a new thread...

I just don't feel like we need to restart. If we do, then what's the point of keeping Rowanstar or any of the other NPCs? Also, there's not really any plot holes from what I've read in the posts. People just need to reply to each other.

As for inactive characters, we can shuffle them out as we progress. Ashclaw is deputy, so even if Rowanstar dies we will have a clan leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back