• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors || OOC

I'm aware. I simply haven't had the chance to go through all of the posts to figure out what's going on.

Working on it! Just haven't gotten the chance to post. Should Nightstep have already had his dream?

inkling inkling
I personally think you can have your dream whenever you want. I don't see why every prophecy cat should have to have the same dream on the same night.
That's what I thought too. So has everything happened in the same day or is it like the morning after the fox attack now?

inkling inkling

Everything happened in the same day. On the first night everyone had their dream. Then the dawn patrols happened that morning. That's when the attack between the HollowClan border patrol and the MoonClan border patrol happened.

Then later that morning, the fox attack happened inside the MoonClan camp. The MoonClan dawn patrol came back and saw Rowanstar lying on the ground. After that, Ashclaw also returned to camp and organized a meeting to discuss what to do about HollowClan. He smelled the scent of the HollowClan cats on the border from the earlier attack, and he knew about the HollowClan cats stealing prey from MoonClan because he had seen it happen before with his own eyes, so nobody needed to tell him.

After the meeting was over, Ashclaw organized a dusk patrol. So right now it's the night after the fox attack. The next morning hasn't came yet.

I just wanna know, who all is intending to make a post soon? Besides me and Logo? The two of us can't RP by ourselves. I'm not trying to prompt anybody to post. I just wanna know if people are just busy but they'll get to it, or if they don't wanna RP anymore.

If nobody is gonna make a post I'm just gonna start my own RP.

inkling inkling Xylona Xylona Noivian Noivian Logo Logo explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Hi guys,

So, Ambra quit the RP for real this time. I wanted to know what you guys intend to do from here?

It's really a bummer because we all decided not to do a time-skip, but now Wolfmask and Flamestorm are officially gone. Do we kill them off during the upcoming war? Or do we start over completely like we originally planned?

CallmeMyth CallmeMyth maybe a new one would be more up to the pace you're hoping for? This one does have a good base already and I don't mind contributing to this one as it currently is, but I'd also join a reboot if it happened. So really I'm neutral and feel like it's mostly up to the original members

inkling inkling

I don't mind if the RP moves very fast or not. I've been so anxious to RP since this whole mess started that I'm able to type up posts in no-time. I understand if everyone else isn't as eager as I am, though. I'm normally a very patient person. This whole mess has not helped me show that, though. I've been trying so hard to get everyone back together that I've been a bit pushy and I apologize. A reboot would be the best idea at this point I believe, though. As long as everyone else is ok with it that's what we will do.

I've not been able to post due to some recent interviews and events that have occurred in the past week. I'm also expecting a three-day absence, so I'm more or less trying to refrain from posting and making another person wait a few days for a reply.

If we create a new RP, I'd be more than eager to join in. If not, of course, I still intend to jump in soon. I do apologize for my lack of activity so far though. I wasn't expecting such an eventful week.

Aerath Aerath

It's not your fault. It's an issue with the overall activity of the RP in general. Plus we recently lost a member who's character was important to the plot.

Instead of making a time-skip I'd rather start over this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back