• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors || OOC

Sorry...

It's just, one of my posts got deleted. I'm pretty sure DemonKitten must have done it by accident. So that post is gonna have to be retrieved, and then I'll either have to repost it myself or DemonKitten will have to reorganize things. I just hope the post isn't gone forever, cause if that's the case we might have a problem...

Meanwhile, nobody can make any posts because of the situation with the deleted one....

I also have a slightly funny feeling that Lethal is gonna feel the exact same way as ExplosiveKitten when/if she returns. xD

*Mythic imagines the RP as a headless chicken...*

Of course, everything can be sorted out so easily. It's just taking a looooooong time for some reason

I haven't deleted any post on the main thread. Also, I am sorry I have been gone. I had some family issues that have left me with an awful migraine that makes me unable to look at screens for too long. Noivian Noivian can you send me everything you have decided on?

I haven't deleted any post on the main thread. Also, I am sorry I have been gone. I had some family issues that have left me with an awful migraine that makes me unable to look at screens for too long. Noivian Noivian can you send me everything you have decided on?

Yup, I'll get you a message in a bit!

I'll wait for Logo before enacting the time skip with my summary.

I don't think there's much for Oatpaw to do or say in my post so we can do the timeskip whenever

DemonKitten DemonKitten
Willowleaf, warrior of Hollowclan is missing ( Panic Panic 's character)
Wildpaw, apprentice of Hollowclan ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's character)
and Darkstalker, medicine cat of Moonclan ( Abyss Abyss 's character)
And "Mapletail" is spelled "Mappletail" on the list. (Don't mean to be picky here)

Otherwise it's looking good!

DemonKitten DemonKitten
Willowleaf, warrior of Hollowclan is missing ( Panic Panic 's character)
Wildpaw, apprentice of Hollowclan ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten 's character)
and Darkstalker, medicine cat of Moonclan ( Abyss Abyss 's character)
And "Mapletail" is spelled "Mappletail" on the list. (Don't mean to be picky here)

Otherwise it's looking good!
or we doing wildpaw or wildnose? explosiveKitten explosiveKitten I put Darkstalker as a medicine cat apprentice since Fernsong and I added Willowleaf

It's looking good! I assume some inactive characters will be removed. Seasplash made like 2,000 characters haha.
The only edits to Fernsong are her name and Title of course. Stormstrike is fine the way her sheet is for now.
Also Logo Logo isn't Oatpaw going to end up as the medicine cat apprentice? I think that was a plot twist that was planned.

DemonKitten DemonKitten

Ashstar should be Ashclaw, as Rowanstar isn't dead or missing. Rowanstar is only sick. We also don't need a Moonclan deputy, as that's still Ashclaw.

Then we also aren't killing off Flamestorm, so there's no need for a new Hollowclan deputy. Darkstalker could be the medicine cat apprentice instead?

Then we also aren't killing off Flamestorm, so there's no need for a new Hollowclan deputy. Darkstalker could be the medicine cat apprentice instead?
I took care of all the cats in those positions. I either moved them to warrior or put them down one rank lower to what they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back