• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path

Right now only Primarchs will be accepted as I’d like the world to be fleshed out. More races/groups will be available in future chapters.
All good, hmm if there are more groups and races

A necron might be a fun choice since depending on the overlord they could be “friendly” or latest willing to engage in deplomacy hmm... a tombworld with a dedicated sect for diplomatic engagement (between dynasties of corse) so while they wouldn’t have exactly the most vast military they might be willing to negotiate things as would be in there nature? Idk just a idea stupid as it sound it would be out of character to think that it would br possible

All good, hmm if there are more groups and races

A necron might be a fun choice since depending on the overlord they could be “friendly” or latest willing to engage in deplomacy hmm... a tombworld with a dedicated sect for diplomatic engagement (between dynasties of corse) so while they wouldn’t have exactly the most vast military they might be willing to negotiate things as would be in there nature? Idk just a idea stupid as it sound it would be out of character to think that it would br possible
Lol I play necron on table top and rps

Can we still use cannon ones?
You can use their homeworld and their legion, but the Primarch must be an original creation. This is because I’d rather avoid very poor interpretations of legit lore Primarchs.

You can, however, use their abilities as a base for your Primarch if you’d like.

I can imagine them bring every faction leader into one table and like putting them in some sort of stasis so they can't fight and the nercon overlord forces EVERYONE to get along XD

I can imagine them bring every faction leader into one table and like putting them in some sort of stasis so they can't fight and the nercon overlord forces EVERYONE to get along XD
Yeah but this is focused on the 20 promarchs who need to be filled before any other group

Hmm, perhaps I'll make a knightly Sanguinius, bit of a mix between him and the Lion? Yeah, that sounds good =)

I'd prefer if players PM'd me with their ideas as far as backstory and abilities (mostly regarding traits) but I'm ready to begin accepting now.

The OOC is up. Along with the name of an NPC Primarch and his legion (which will be scrapped if enough players join)

Characters can now be officially accepted.

I'm interested in playing I'm a freind of council of one.
My characters name is Lianotus Blame
He grew up on the feral planet of candak
He excels at strategy and Melee dual dagger combat. But always has a bolter on hand as backup.
His legion is the imperial lions.
The legions preferred weapon is power claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back