• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path

I updated the first post to include what I'll have in the actual RP. An OOC with all the information will be up tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions because I wrote this up while I was very tired.

It's awaiting approval. @_@

Last edited:
It looks awesome! Only thing is it'll be difficult distributing stats when Primarchs were largely amazing at everything xD

Time to make a custom BA Legion then. Glory to the IX Legion!!

I'm torn between Blood Angels or Word Bearers (except the Word Bearers are loyal and capable eventually of performing miracles akin to the sistters of battle)

But I mean, who can say no to the Great Angel? xD

Actually, I know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to be a Thousand Sons Marine, but he'll be the founder of my Chapter. Close knowledge bro of Magnus, lover of knowledge, and extremely powerful psyker.

I'm torn between Blood Angels or Word Bearers (except the Word Bearers are loyal and capable eventually of performing miracles akin to the sistters of battle)

But I mean, who can say no to the Great Angel? xD
The Word Bearers are dirty heretics that soiled the name of our great Emperor. The Blood Angels are some of the Imperium's finest, and the Great Angel's sacrifice will never be forgotten.

So you're not being a Primarch then? And yes, the sons of the Great Angel are truly some of the most noble Astartes. By our Blood, His Will is done!

Fucking Space Furries. The Red Templars despise the Space Wolves, since they believe that Lemun Ruus was responsible for Magnus' fall, and they earnestly believe that their big red cyclops Papa can be saved.

Fucking Space Furries. The Red Templars despise the Space Wolves, since they believe that Lemun Ruus was responsible for Magnus' fall, and they earnestly believe that their big red cyclops Papa can be saved.
Well, the BA and the Thousand Sons always got along fairly well, so I imagine they'll find allies in them =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back