• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path

Wow, was gone for a bit and more players showed up! I'll be putting more information up this weekend. Expect character sheets for you guys to fill out along with examples from existing Primarchs in the lore.

Anyone who has any questions or just wants to bounce ideas off for your Primarch just let me know through PM.

Yes please, always wanted to make my own legion. I think I know some others that could be interested to partake. Time to get my Imperium boner going.

gellar fields mean i can eat you lot i hate those things

seriously you should all act like orks they turn it off every once and a while and taste greate

Last edited:
Havn't settled on one, coming up with a theme and then a colour scheme/emblem to match. Seeing as how they tie together so much

Soooo any legion theme? Or chapters with some theme to them since general legions have a “theme” or at least a thing there good at

I am doing a custom one that has a high psyker level low marine count that have a mind link and empathy speciality so special operations and highly synchronized assults.

Really happy with my colour design, they do look a tad 1000 Sons ish, so going to go away from the Psycher legion route haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back