• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path

I'm thinking Strength, Dex, Wisdom, Charisma. It's tough to choose cause Sanguinius, along with most other Primarchs, were quite skilled in all of these areas aside from Charisma, only a few had that

mine lol
Strength: 30
Dexterity: 60
Constitution: 30
Intelligence: 60
Wisdom: 60
Charisma: 60

Aye, but he was also one of the most skilled Primarchs in combat, one of the two Russ wasn't sure he could beat. Gah, it's tough to be balanced when you're a fanboy xD

Space Marines would have exactly half, that is correct.

Though I’d wait on making a Space Marine character. The plan was for the player’s created Legions and the Primarchs to take center-stage for the first “chapters” of the RP leading up to the end of the Horus Heresy, if it even happens. After that it’d be Space Marine characters.

To all who it wasn’t clear to, the Legions from the original lore will not be making an appearance here. I don’t trust myself to do justice to many of the Primarchs. Big E and Malkador are exceptions because of their very vague and enigmatic status. If you want to have their Legion appear that is fine, but the Primarch themselves would be different.

Oh, yeah! That's totally what I meant! He's basically Magnus, but whatever right?

Yeah you can make them be whatever you’d like for the most part. Using the abilities of Magnus/being an amazingly powerful psycher is perfectly welcome.

Just a heads up though, a Magnus-sequel character is already damn near complete from another player. I don’t care if there are two, but just a heads up.

Magnus vs Magnus duel incoming

That could totally work. My character is going to have Magnus' love of knowledge, but he's going to be 100% loyal to the Emperor. He genuinely believes that despite his flaws, the Emperor is humanity's best chance for survival. But he's not giving up his psykic powers for nothing. Sorry, Dad. That shit's mine.

Lol sounds like fun I will steal... recover, reinvent human tech

And reverse engineer all the Xenos tech... clearly it might be heretical buuuuuuuuut if it’s consecrated then well if a ork can be sanctioned then I’m sure a new energy weapon can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back