• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Dragons (A High Fantasy Medieval RP) (Closed)

So if were playing as lords should we make a history or info graph for our houses status and role.

I'm interested if you need a role filled? Otherwise, you are more than welcome to kick me out the door.

I'm interested if you need a role filled? Otherwise, you are more than welcome to kick me out the door.
*kicks out the door*
Im jk,
As of right now though things are looking really bad for the Loyalist side but I'm pretty sure you can choose either side if you wish.

Wow, really getting bashed for my decision here.

Yay! New person! Glad to have ya onboard!

She can use magic! Magic's pretty common in this universe.
Hi. I'm lindserella. Through an embarrassing list of bad decisions, I managed to get myself locked out of my account (it includes a dud email and password complications). Can I please still play a character in your roleplay? I was really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back