• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Dragons (A High Fantasy Medieval RP) (Closed)

Hi. I'm lindserella. Through an embarrassing list of bad decisions, I managed to get myself locked out of my account (it includes a dud email and password complications). Can I please still play a character in your roleplay? I was really looking forward to it.
Definitely! It's okay!

The RP. I know this is probably a naive question (for all I know, I'm already on the page), but where do I actually post? Thanks!

Ah, got it. Well, first go to the CS thread and make a character. Then you can go to the OOC and plot with everyone! The RP itself has yet to start.

I'm quite interested, if there's still place for another soul to join!

Going for Knight or something else you can choose either if you want for whatever side.
For now, a humble apothecary/medic Loyalist. If knights are direly needed, then I can also bring in one or two.

I'd be interested in joining. I could fill a mercenary role. If there's still a need, I could also create a knight for the loyalists.

I'm interested in joining this stuff.
However, I actually want to be like an adventurer in this RP. Where my oc is free.

I also probabaly want my human OC to be like an alchemy disaster which makes him similarly to a mutated-human. If that's allowed, but I can PM you if there are any questions needing to be answered.

Alright. That can definitely work! I'm actually thinking of adding in a plotline later on down the line revolving around a much bigger threat. Maybe your character is the guy who let's everyone know that shit's gonna hit the fan soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back