• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Samuel Krauss •

7f2f371f-e9ca-4322-a293-5f998a1276a8-jpeg.615169

They weren't being too focused on being proper or elegant while dancing, he was glad Lumina was taking the same loose approach he was. The two even continuing on when the song transitioned onto the next one, the slight nervousness Lumina had shown before they had started gone without a trace now as the two just enjoyed each others company. She took a moment to respond to his words, he noticed this but didnt think much of it at first. She was probably just paying attention to the music when he had spoke, maybe she spaced out a little? She offered him a smile to reassure him of this it seemed, continuing to speak after. He offered her a smile back but noticed her grip on him getting tighter. His gaze watched her with a silent but questioning expression. Something...didn't seem right. Did she suddenly get tired? Maybe he was leading her around too fast? No...she was fine for most of their time on the floor. He didn't say a word but had started to slow down the pace they were moving at gradually.

This gradual slowing turned into an immediate halt as soon as her sentence was cut and she began to struggle to breathe. "Lumina!" He blurted with widened eyes paired with shocked and confused expression just before she had slumped forwards, his heart giving a single loud thump when she had lost consciousness. Thank goodness he was able to catch her by the shoulders just in time to have her fall against him to stop an encounter with the pavement. With panic stations going off in his head he called her another few times before lowering his head to listen for her breathing once he accepted she definitely wasnt going to come to without help. Nothing. Was she trying to warn him when she was mid apology? Holding onto her to keep her upright, his panicked gaze took no break in searching the crowd for help.

He spotted his cousin not so far off and he knew Rhys was here somewhere even if he couldn't spot him. He thanked his stars that Amelia wasn't too far away at least. She could help handle this, right? "Amelia?! Rhys?!" He began calling out, hoping that his voice would carry over the music to reach both the nurse and the doctor present this evening. A long shot but what else could he do? Waving one of his arms, his expression panicked as the colour seemed to be drained from his face. He had Lia's attention it seemed as she was turned mid dance to face him. The girls gaze snapping to him once she had saw he was no longer dancing and wearing an expression that she had almost never seen him make before along Lumina laying against him in an odd way. She halted and seemed to give her own dance partner a tug to bring his attention to the situation too...

Interactions | Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
Mentions | Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ) Hunter ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Last edited:

• Ashe.Duran.full.2676579.png
    Date: Friday, Spring 6th || Flower Festival
    Time: 7pm || Evening

Interacting With:
    Amelia & Sam ( Nona Nona ) Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
    Mentions:
    Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )
    ~ Dancefloor ~
    Waltz of Flowers || Hunter’s CS File
    He chuckled a bit at her answer it seemed family was the introverts worst enemy. Alessia would probably use this as an example for what meddling would do considering he himself had added in half the town. Still, he was glad to hear that Amelia was having fun even if it was reluctantly. After the dance was over he fully intended to thank Samuel, after all, he was enjoying himself as well thanks to him.

“The full festival experience huh, guess I have a lot to live up to.”

He said it with a wink as he got the courage to keep eye contact. The song shifted to another waltz as they made another turn. He tried to think of the best way to put his day into words, meeting others and guiding them was so routine he actually let Lumina take over enjoying the quiet excitement.

“For me the Flower Festival is a tradition. I’ve been one of the first on the dancefloor every year. While I do love it part of me does it because I’m sure even from several hundreds of miles away my papa would scold me if I didn’t.”

As if to show off he took their steps up a notch guiding Amelia through a wider turn. He knew everyone’s eyes would be on their own feet or their partner so it wasn’t something he felt uncomfortable indulging in. Besides he just wanted to bring a smile to Amelia’s face.

“Today though… I got to explore usually its just me and Aless when…”

He stopped as he heard Samuel cry out. They hadn’t done anything! And then he realized it was not just his sister he was calling to. Amelia had tugged his sleeve bringing his gaze to Samuel. He turned and saw the man holding up Lumina the best he could. Immediately Hunter dropped his arms from Amelia.

“M-mina?”

With a fragile whisper, he bolted forward. He didn’t know much about helping but he would be damned if he didn’t attempt to help his friend the best he could. He hadn’t seen her go that pale in years. He’d be lying if he hadn’t said it frightened him. He did his best to help Sam lower her safely to the ground. Somewhere in the background he heard someone shout to cut the music. Anything more would be up to Amelia and Rhys.

large.jpg
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nona Nona stepherz345 stepherz345
Emily was pretty much in her own little world at this point while dancing, she had completely forgotten about the crowd around her watching. For once in her life she was having fun moving around around and with someone who is mostly a stranger no less. "Hehe think you for this RyRy its been a while since I had any fun dancing." She smiles still letting him lead though the dance. Soon after she hears a man yell out something then followed by what seems like panic almost the crowd as the music stops and she looks over too see Lumina past out and clearly not breathing judging by how blue her face was. "S sorry I have too see what's happening." She let's go of Ryan's hands running over to Hunter and Sam. "HuntHunt what is happening is LumLum okay?"

Doctor Rhys W. Wright
"I'm glad. Moments like these, well... they're like petals on a flower, to be thematic. Beautiful, but don't last forever. So, I always try to make the most of them. You never quite know when they wilt away." Rhys stopped himself before he ended up lecturing poor Val about how time is sacred, and let his feet continue to do the talking. Maybe, Rhys thought, he should practice what he preached and enjoy the moment. Just let himself fade into the dance...

And then, Rhys heard his name. His head jerked up and twisted towards the voice, pulling himself out of his relaxed state of mind. Was that... Samuel? His tone seemed serious, panicked. What had happened to where Samuel needed help, and in the middle of the- ...Lumina. His partner was Lumina, wasn't she? Oh, goddess, he hoped it wasn't too bad...

"I- I think I'm needed. Apologizes, Val, but you'll need to excuse me." Rhys pretend to act calm, but he heard the slight tone of panic slip into his voice. Rhys unwove his hands out of Val's and began rushed towards where he heard Samuel. Rhys cursed at himself in his thoughts. He was supposed to do better at masking his feelings, especially in a potential emergency. But, that illness Lumina has- it's incalculable, it's unknown, and it's scary. She could so easily get severely hurt by over-exhausting herself, and that idea was utterly terrifying to him. If anything, he was glad that Lumina was here, where he was close by, compared to when she's at her workshop or even... Goddess forbid she ever faint in the mines.

Rhys could see the scene in the distance and spotted that there was already a bit of a crowd. Amelia, Hunter, and Emily were already there, and Samuel was holding up a fainted Lumina as best he could. Asserting authority as best as he could, he squeezed through the remaining bystanders, declaring "Pardon me, doctor here, let me though." Rhys darted to an empty space between the group there, kneeling down on both knees, and immediately began assessing the scene. Not even making eye contact with anyone, the years of emergency medical training flashed through his mind, as Rhys took his satchel off his body and took out two items. The first aid kit, the one he always carries, and the keys to the clinic. "Alright, first of all, I need everyone to back up. She needs plenty of space to breathe. Amelia, you're free to stay close. I may need you." Ka-dunk. The plastic lid to the first aid kit fell to the ground as Rhys unlocked it. He didn't have all his tools on him, but enough to make a decision on if she needs to be carried to the clinic. Rhys lifted up the wrist of Lumina's hand, trying to find the central artery in her arm, and then put his ear closer to Lumina's face. Pulse, no breath. Rhys dug through his kit, trying to figure out exactly what procedure he should do, and spoke, "Samuel, I need you to tell me exactly what happened."

Mood: Alarmed

Tags: Nona Nona Lumina Lumina BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Pik Pik NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
download20191004222305.png
code by @Goldieloxx

• Amelia & Samuel •

ezgif-2-99533404f7c1-gif.631619

She flashed a smile when he joked about having a lot to live up to and had returned his gaze to her, music seemed to be one of those things that helped deal with awkwardness in a way perhaps. She had shrugged her shoulders ever so gently
"Well, I'm thinking of maybe joining in next year too. So, I think you're doing a good job." she answered just as the song had changed to the next one. She hadn't even realised enough time had passed for the next tune, here she was originally planning to only dance to one song before making a polite exit, she wondered at what point did she drop that idea, she would keep going, no longer having the intention to dip out early.

So he joined in every year without fail huh? Sam did the same apparently, most Kore locals did though. While Sam didn't technically live in Kore all his life, he might as well have with how often he stayed with their grandparents at the ranch before finally taking it over. He seemed to value these celebrations with the same amount of enthuse. If she were to live here, perhaps she would and should start doing the same.

By the time Hunter had answered again, Samuel's voice had caught her attention instead, calling her like that was more than out of character for him and something she had only witnessed from him a few times in her life. The usually lighthearted individual using a tone that would cause alarm to anyone who knew his usual demeanor so the young woman had immediately tensed up like she could feel the panic in his voice herself and turned her head towards the calling. She spotted him with his partner, his face paled with panic before her eyes had immediately drifted to Lumina. Amelia was a fairly new resident but Lumina had been in the clinic more than enough times for her to know the run down of her usual health complaints, neither her or Rhys knew the exact cause of her condition nor its exact name but they knew its symptoms. She knew this wasn't good. With Hunter obviously hearing the call but facing slightly away from it source she had tugged his shirt sleeve to alert him what was going on and where.

She didn't even need to tell him that they needed to go over. Only uttering his nickname for his friend he had immediately let Amelia go and took off ahead of her to help Samuel lower Lumina safely to the ground. Amelia immediately followed behind, looking over her shoulder as she walked to spot Rhys not far behind him. Thank goodness he had heard too, she knew he'd have his satchel with him.

She was kneeling on the ground already by the time Rhys had made it and quickly shuffled aside to let Rhys in front of her.
"Of course" she nodded in a tone that was trying to keep calm and professional when he suggested he could need help but she was lying if she said this wasn't something that was tugging her, it was worrying everyone.

Samuel looked pretty much beside himself over what was happening though glad both of the clinic staff were able to rush over. He had still stuck close after they had lowered her to the ground but had to made space for the Doctor when he asked for it. When Rhys had asked for what had happened, he snapped to full attention
"I...Right. Sorry. It was all of a sudden. We were just dancing like normal and it seemed like she was starting to space out so I decided to slow down and stop. She was trying to... I assume let me know- but lost her breath before she could speak and then just...went limp." He answered, stammering a bit at the start but managed to account the rest. Was this his fault? did he make her move and push herself too hard? Was she feeling sick today and not said? He probably should have noticed quicker than he did. He couldn't help but feel guilty since he was the one with her.

Interactions | Hunter ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Lumina ( Lumina Lumina ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )
Mentions | Emily ( Pik Pik )

Last edited:

Professional Cat Appreciater
Alexis Rae Malveaux

00efdf050f7d6aad664749a296d66442.jpg
Watching how slow Alejandro moved made it obvious Alex had caught him off guard with her offer, maybe it really was a little weird after all? It was pretty amusing seeing how quickly he went from relaxed to nervous, he never seemed like the type to be shy whenever she saw him in the store but maybe she was wrong about that. She was relieved when he sat down and took the ice cream from her, putting all her thoughts at ease. When they fell into silence she rested her head against the table once more, closing her eyes and listening to the band play. She could really get used to this. Everybody seemed to be having a great time, even the ones who were tripping over themselves were simply laughing it off. Hopefully next year she'd feel comfortable enough to participate in the dancing, but as of now, she was content with being an onlooker. Yes, next year, all of this was her home now and so far she loved every bit of it. That thought alone made a content smile appear and her stomach ache was long, for now.

Hearing Alejandro speak up Alex opened her eyes and fully lifted her head off the table to make comfortable eye contact. She hadn't expected him to want to make conversation but she certainly didn't mind. "There's definitely plenty of fresh faces, I've mixed up names more than I can count but I really think I'm getting the hang of it, and everyone's so kind so that really helps...." Her mouth opened to say more, but her attention quickly shifted when she heard people panicking and a crowd gathering. "O-Oh, that... that's definitely not good." She stated. Upon further inspection, she could see what the source of everyone's panic was. At first, Alex couldn't quite make out who it was because of the crowd, but there seemed to be a passed out blonde who she quickly learned was Lumina. Should she...? No, there was enough of a crowd around her, it was probably best she stayed seated and watched from afar so as to not get in the way of the people that actually knew what to do.

Information

Mood: Anxious/Concerned

Interacting with: Alejandro
Tags: Roman Roman

Alejandro Guerra

1539055876468.png
Mood: Less nervous and more concerned.
Current Goal: Remain uninvolved with the situation at hand.
Interacting With: Alexis Malveaux

Tags: Luna Malveaux Luna Malveaux

Once the silence between the two of them was broken by Alejandro's question, he smiled a bit, listening to her as she spoke. He noticed her make eye contact with him too and for a moment he adverted his gaze elsewhere. Only for a moment though. Turning back to look at her, to show he was paying attention, he simply nodded. He kind of figured the inn was always full of fresh faces. It was an inn after all, so people were always coming and going. That was just something he noticed back when he stayed there. Alejandro did chuckle a bit when she said she mixed up names a lot and while it was a slightly nervous chuckle, he felt a bit more at ease. Maybe she wouldn't feel forgotten if he simply asked for her name and instead would be more understanding than anything. "Glad to hear things over there are still the same and yeah... Every one being kind around these parts really does help. Escaping to this place really showed me there are still genuinely good people out in the world somewhere." He said, taking another lick of the ice cream she had given him. Looking out to the dancers again, he saw everyone still grooving and moving. He saw some girl sort of slip up a bit, but he paid no mind to it. Everyone still looked good.

Turning his attention back to Alexis, he smiled once again. "Back home, can't say things like this happened t-" Before Alejandro could finish his statement, she had said something. "Huh? What's not good?" He asked before looking out towards the dancers again. The blonde. She didn't look too good. From what he could see, she was passed out. At least it looked like it. Initially, he wanted to run over there and help, but there was already a small group of people running over to help, so he remained still where he was, slowly standing up from his seat. "Oh... Yeah, that doesn't look too good." Alejandro muttered, quietly as he placed the cone down onto the table. Grabbing his jacket, he put his arms into the sleeves and put his hands behind his head, resting them there was he watched the people.

His first Flower Festival... Thrown off course. After it was coming along so well. Sighing lightly, he shook his head. "I hope she's gonna be okay. I saw her dancing out there. She seemed so cheery and happy. Guess anything can happen at any second... Even to the good people here." Alejandro looked over to the inn girl. She looked as if she too wanted to go help, moreso than Alejandro himself. She probably had some sort of relationship with her, but he wasn't gonna ask.

Valente
Interacting: Rhys AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat
Mentioned: Lumina Lumina Lumina
Getting himself under control was he listened to Rhys he couldn't help but mentally agree. He wasn't sure he could exactly use his words in this moment as he felt the weight of what the other was saying. Moments can simple be taken away over night, leaving one to wonder what they should even do. He felt his mind slowly start to yank him in a direction he knew he didn't want to go. Especially not here. He needed to focus on now, that's what he was always told. Just focus on now, focus in moving with your partner. It was working in the least to take his mind off of everything. Starting to relax again as his mind was busy with other thing to distract himself that is until he hear his partners voice. He didn't even register that their name was called. His partner excused himself from the dance and Vals mouth was ahead of his mind "You don't have to apologize," it was automatic as he normally told people that. There wasn't anything to apologize for if you're needed elsewhere. Slowly his mind noted the hint of panic in their voice as his mind started to catch up to the events happening.

Since they were a doctor that must have meant someone was hurt. Was it badly if they were worried? He both did and did not want to know what happened. His curiosity overpowered his worry as he follow a bit away from the doctor. He knew to not try and get close especially to someone who was hurt. He stopped in his tracks as he saw her, a girl who was held in anothers' arms. His breath caught in his throat at the sight. His mind froze as did his body.

Doctor Rhys W. Wright
Rhys listened closely as Samuel told him what Lumina was doing in the moments before she fainted. He sighed, automatically knowing what happened. Lumina must have overexerted herself. Whatever illness she has, from what Rhys has studied, it seemingly causes a variety of problems often found in heart conditions, and if she uses too much energy in a day, she can end up passing out... or worse, this. She must have pushed herself with the dance and her performance. He should have known better than to let her participate, he should have warned her that she'd be dangerously close to her energy limit today, and this might not have happened if- No time for those thoughts. She's not breathing. He needed to stay calm. Do not let anyone realize that he's nervous. Rhys thought of what to do. CPR? Might do some internal damage, but while CPR isn't really meant for this situation, Rhys thought, compressing and decompressing her lungs would help get her at least breathing again. If Lumina does end up with any sort of internal damage, he'll probably be able to catch it pretty early before it does any damage. Besides, not breathing for a period of time longer than a few minutes would do a lot more damage than any internal injury could do in an hour.

Deciding on what to do, Rhys spoke to everyone who was watching in the crowd surrounding him. "Okay, everyone, I'm going to do some CPR, to help Lumina's lungs start breathing on their own again. Amelia, if you could hold her head still so she doesn't get a neck injury while I do this. If she starts to breathe, tell me right away. Once she starts breathing again, I'll need everyone to clear a path so we can get her to the clinic." As Rhys placed his hands on Lumina's chest, he tried to set all his concerns aside. Admittedly, it had been a while since Rhys last did CPR on an actual person. Just press a little softer than on a dummy, but hard enough to where he could still get Lumina's lungs to compress, he thought. Rhys took a deep breath, trying to get in a focused mindset as he began to count down before he started. One... the nervousness in Rhys's heart flooded away. Two... and was replaced with determination. Three... as he began to push downwards on Lumina's chest, hoping that his plan would work. Up, down, up, down, nothing besides that pattern ran through Rhys's mind as he attempted to get Lumina to start breathing again.

Mood: Focused

Tags: Lumina Lumina Nona Nona BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Pik Pik
download20191004222305-png.636607
code by @Goldieloxx

• f7aa5e37d5f14c2c76dc6e93b1c3d364.jpg

Interacting With:
    Max ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo )
    Mentions:
    Hunter, Amelia ( Nona Nona ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )
    ~ Dancefloor ~
    Quiet Resource || Alessia’s CS File

The floor would have hurt, so she’s rather glad that Max caught them. What an error to make though! She should be humiliated after all she was the one to invite Max to dance the least she should manage is not making them collapse. Well at the very least she should, but in reality, she was more focused that Max could catch them. She was both a swordswoman and a store owner and very used to lifting large weights due to it, perhaps it would be insulting but she never imagined a baker as an occupation that met the same physical requirements. Oh dear, she should definitely not mention that it seemed so much more insulting now that she thought about it. She hesitated from moving out of his grasp until she heard the shouts. Wait, shouts…

Her head whipped around and she caught Hunter and Amelia making a beeline forwards only briefly noticing that Rhys had passed them. In no less than a few moments a small crowd of onlookers had started to form. It seemed that just as anything else tourists had found fascination with this. She couldn’t even fully see what was happening but she could guess, few things made her cousin run. With a shout, the music came to a pause. She turned back to her dance partner and knew that they had to do something.

“The area’s getting pretty nosy.”

And that’s all the warning she gave her partner before marching on up to the onlookers. She was well aware of how to divert a crowd, and usually, they were quite a bit more upset than curious.

“Listen up. The festival has run into an unexpected medical emergency! I’d like to ask that every move on over to the town hall now. The festivities will continue there if you might like. Anyone that wants to volunteer to help move things over please do so now.”

• Ashe.Duran.full.2663031.png

Interacting With:
    Emily ( Pik Pik ) Elliot ( Lumina Lumina )
    Mentions:
    Samuel and Amelia ( Nona Nona ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )
    ~ Dancefloor ~
    Happiness Does Not Wait (Orginal Mix) || Hunter’s CS File
    He heard Emily to his right. That might have been the only thing to snap him out of his funk. He still hesitated though he’d remembered when they were kids this was more common. She’d grown out of it, hadn’t she? Well, she’d… This shouldn’t be happening. It couldn’t be happening, it made no sense. He had to, he had to tell her parents. He should call her brother… when she was better. She would be better. He wasn’t sure if he was certain or hopeful at this point. Wait Emily was still waiting on a response.

“Mina? Mina’s gonna be- Mina’s fine, after all we have Rhys and Amelia here to help.”

He tried to shoot her a smile but it came out all wrong, pained and worried. He dropped it entirely as Samuel began to speak. Was she holding back for awhile? Had this not been the first episode she had since they were kids? She was already laying down so all he could do was grip her hand and let her know he was there. Even then he didn’t want to, his grip was loose as he tried so hard to process what it meant for her to go back.

He cleared room for Rhys. CPR was vital, holding her still was vital, but in this moment Samuel, Emily, and himself were obstacles. A crowd of onlookers seemed to be parting. Looks like others were also doing their part. He could only mutely watch on as Rhys and Amelia did their best.

“She’s gonna be fine, she got past this sickness once she’ll do it again.”

He brought out his phone even as he said so. E… Elliot. He knew he should call and he would! But only when she was more stable. For now, he needed to be on his way just in case… No she just needed to see him when she woke up.

> Elliot its hunter
    > Dont panic but
    > Minas sickness has reappeared
    > Shes being treated now you might wanna head to kore at least for the weekend
    > please?

A delivered note appeared at the bottom. He put away his cell as he heard Rhys and Amelia speak, eyes darting back to Mina.

large.jpg
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nona Nona AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Lumina Lumina
That was such a fake smile, Hunter I've known you for year and half I can tell when your fakeing it she thought to her self but didn't dare say this out loud. The last thing that hunter needed right now was to worry about his appearance. She watched as Rhys and Amelia got to work on giving Lumina CPR, Hunter had mentioned that this had happened before, sickness? Lumina is sick? She didn't over work her self showing everyone around the festival earlier right?! Now Emily just felt guilty she'll have to make sure to apologize for putting lumina though so much trouble later. Emily looked over twords hunter he was clearly panicking right now, and she cant blame him the problem was way out of there hands and all they can just do is hope. Emily walks over to hunter and just like when they first met she places her hand on his back rubbing him lightly in an attempt to calm him down.

• Amelia & Samuel •

Amelia had immediately nodded when Rhys had announced he would do CPR. She had nimbly slipped past Hunter and Samuel to get into the right place, holding her head and giving Rhys the nod to go ahead. Once he did she kept an eye on Lumina. She spotted Hunter grabbing gently for Lumina's hand in the corner of her eye but loosely. She had darted her gaze towards him but only briefly. He was obviously panicked too. Lumina was a close friend of his as far as she was aware.

She would have tried to offer a reassuring smile or something of the likes but her current task was priority right now. She had to concentrate, this was different than her short time working in the hospital in the city. She had helped out with CPR, resuscitation and the likes before but seeing it being someone you know and not a stranger was... she couldn't describe it. The stakes certainly weren't higher. A life was a life no matter who it belongs to, but it definitely bubbled up an extra level of nervousness deep down, she guessed that was just an issue that came with working in a small village like Kore, these people were her neighbors, she saw the same faces daily. She would hold it well though, push it down. That's what Rhys was doing she was sure of it. That's what they would both have to do, it wouldn't do to have the two handling the situation look nervous too. Though she was sure Rhys was feeling the most pressure in the situation out of everyone right now. After all it was more or less up to him to get Lumina stable enough to get to get as far as the clinic, she was just the helping hand.

Samuel had taken somewhat of a backseat for now, just watching with bated breath. What else could he do while they worked? He'd only get in the way of Amelia and Rhys. The worry over Lumina was still fully there but his thoughts were a little more leveled. He could hear Alessia rounding up those starting to crowd around and leading them to the town hall, helping to clear some space no doubt. He didn't intend on going anywhere though. She was his partner for the evening, so he was partly responsible for her too, he wasn't going to just ditch her like that, even she did have others around her too he wanted to offer help in any way he could. More importantly he wanted to make sure she was going to be okay.

A bit of the surrounding panic and tension was interrupted by Amelia's voice piping up. "Rhys, shes breathing." She called with what sounded like relief, releasing her support on Luminas head once Rhys would stop the CPR. They needed to get her to the clinic now that she was somewhat responsive and luckily Alessia's efforts was making a clear path. She looked to Hunter first who was messaging on his phone. She doubted he was just checking things during a situation like this, he was probably notifying family while Emily seemed to be trying to offer some comfort, her hazel gaze then snapped to her cousin who was already stepping forward to offer assistance before she could even open her mouth to ask.

"I can carry her to the Clinic so you two have a head start getting everything ready over there" he offered as he had stepped forward. With Rhys and Amelia caring for Lumina and Hunter seemingly contacting people, he wanted to help and make sure he wasn't just getting in the way.

Interactions | Lumina ( Lumina Lumina ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )
Mentions | Emily ( Pik Pik ) Hunter ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Last edited:
Ren and Emilia Westerly
Mentions/Interactions: Lumina Lumina Nona Nona AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat

37cdf10eb53b0dd48e5913888a53994a.jpg
Ren was glad that he was able to practice dancing again, it had been a long time since he did this. Dancing nowadays was all over the place and wild, but he could never hate the classics. He may have been rusty, but he never showed it. He made sure to keep his step in tune with Evelyn's. For the first time in awhile, he felt like himself. Of course tragedy struck as always.

Someone had fell, and it seemed like a crowd had gathered. Ren stopped took a look and noticed it was Lumina. He looked worried and a spark of a memory flashed. He turned towards Evelyn "Sorry but I'm going to cut this dance short. I'm going to see if they need my help." With that Ren went over to where everyone else was. It seemed like the situation was getting slightly better, but Ren had to do something.
"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked Rhys.

Emilia during this time had stuck a few well placed toy rats down people's clothing and started a freak out on the dance floor. However something actually serious happened and she saw her Brother rush over to the scene. She looked towards the announcer lady he was dancing with. Emilia walked over to the lady.
c8727bb9d31137634b87e6e91c6ed8bf.jpg
"Thank you for dancing with my bro. He had fun. So what's going on?"

Some semblance of poise had started to reemerge in Max when somebody’s shouts rang out over the festivities. Arms unconsciously dropped from Alessia as his attention snapped toward the source. He found that a small mass were already forming around whoever cried out, Max thought he briefly saw Sam at the center. He was almost certain that the voice sounded too much like Sam. The signs only made the situation all the more concerning. For Sam to be this distressed was very worrisome and it showed on Max’s visage. An impulse to rush toward the scene flickered in his mind but managed to be held in check, something a younger Max certainly wouldn’t have managed. He noticed first that Amelia and Rhys were hurriedly making their way through the crowd and second that said crowd were not being a complete inconvenience. They at least hadn’t lost their sense totally, but them standing around gawking still was a nuisance.

Alessia’s remark seemed to share that sentiment. A simple verbal reply escaped him at the time so Max could only nod in reply. Which maybe was not the best response since she had already turned to presumably deal with the crowd. She had previously cut off the musicians who had been playing over the surprise disruption, and then followed that up by smoothly rerouting the bystanders. A masterful act with equal parts affability, confidence, and direction. All things Max could not display to a crowd of strangers. Very aware that he was not needed here the baker checked on the band. The logic being that maybe they could move their act closer to the hall or find some way to keep the tourist occupied on something else.

He assumed they would oblige. Playing through whatever happened, which has been grinding at the forefront of Max’s mind, led him to believe they were thoroughly professional. But Max also knew that some people might find it distasteful for the band to continue playing like nothing was going on. Could be a bad look for both parties. Maybe that’s just the habit of overthinking taking over. Ultimately the choice was up to the band, their experience was greater than his own. Max didn’t stay for an answer, having more pressing issues he hopped off the stage.

Interaction- BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Mentions- AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Nona Nona

• Evelyn Frost •

post-jpg.635962

She wasn't expecting Ren to be such a good dancer if she were honest. Well maybe that wasnt exactly right. Perhaps it was more that she didnt expect him to be so good at this kind of dancing. If he was rusty then she she certainly did not notice. She was enjoying herself. Though that wouldn't last. She and Ren were that not too far from the commotion to hear Samuel's panicked attempts to get the doctor but not too far to notice the crowd starting to gather because of it.

The two had stopped dancing and not moments later the music had been cut. This wasnt just someone falling. People tumbled and fell during these dances all the time, especially tourists who may have had some flower festival themed wine and were dead set on showing their "skills". This 100% was not that. She had already been looking towards the scene when Ren had bolted and left her there. She too would have offered her help but with such a big crowd there more cooks in the pot would have just made less room for Rhys and Amelia to work. Besides, she had to help with the crowd gathering she felt that would be her way to help. She organised this event after all and if Lumina was going to be okay then they needed space and a path to the clinic for sure.

During the incident Bork had made his way back to the young woman's side. Trotting behind her as she stepped towards the crowds. She opened her mouth only for someone else to speak before she could. Alessia. The mother of the village some joked and working on moving the crowd with such confidence and organisation it was very apparent why. It seemed the Max was helping out too with talking with the band to move the dance out of the square and towards the Town hall. They were lucky to have the two of them around for sure.

The town hall...Right. she had locked up since it was closed for the festival. She had almost forgotten. Fumbling in the pocket of her dress she pulled it out. Thank goodness she still had it. Otherwise everyone would have been locked out...and that also would have been the third spare key she had lost...

Grabbing it in her hand she had swiftly weaved her way through the crowd towards Alessia finally reaching her and holding out the key "I'll see if I can gather up those that were at the back and might not have heard" she offered as he gave Alessia the key and walked off to do so. She trusted the older woman with the key so she didnt mind handing it over. She'd thank Alessia and Max later for helping with the crowd.

After telling a few of the people still lingering around about the new arrangements she heard a voice next to her. A young girl she hadn't met before. She blinked a few times as Bork began circling the girl as if greeting her. Her...Bro? Oh. Right. The dance
She offered the girl a bright smile. "Oh! tell him I had fun too, even if we did have to leave it pretty quick" she answered before looking over her shoulder at the situation behind her though it seemed like it was somewhat under control now "Uhm... Well one of our dancers passed out. Poor Girl. We're moving everyone to the town hall to continue things there and give the clinic staff some room to help her"

Interactions | Ren & Emilia ( Archdemon Archdemon ), Alessia ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
Mentions | Max ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo )

Last edited:
Doctor Rhys W. Wright
After what felt like forever, Amelia had finally alerted Rhys that Lumina was breathing again. Exhaling a sigh of relief, Rhys leaned back and sat on his knees, knowing the most urgent issue was taken care of. It's just a matter of time until Lumina woke up, and he would rather it be in the clinic than on the ground in the middle of the square. Rhys began clean up the scene a tad, picking up his belongings that he now noticed was haphazardly thrown on the ground. Nearby, he heard Samuel offer to carry Lumina over to the clinic. "That'd be lovely, Mr. Krauss." Rhys said. The poor boy must have been terrified, having his partner just faint like that. Lumina isn't exactly the most open about her illness, and so Rhys has always tried to keep information about it to himself. Rhys felt that he should tell Sam something to make him feel better but... that's not his place, to tell Samuel about her disease. Maybe there was something else he could do. Normally when a patient has to stay in the clinic, for the first few hours, he only lets the family see them. But, perhaps, he could make an exception. After a moment, Rhys spoke again, finally able to stuff his kit back into his satchel. "Normally, I don't let non-family visitors into the clinic for a while after an emergency like this, but... if you would like, Samuel, you're welcome to stay with Lumina while I get a hold of her family."

Just as he finished, Rhys spotted Ren coming their way. He spoke about wanting to help, and Rhys thought of something that Ren might be able to help with. Rhys stood up, dusting off his black dress pants. "Actually, do you mind if you do some small tasks over at the clinic? Just things like getting out my tools and getting Lumina's room ready. It shouldn't take too long, and I'll have you back before you know it. The festival is still going on, after all. I wouldn't want you missing the rest." Rhys also turned towards Amelia. "Same goes for you, Amelia. After I do my tests, it's likely I'm doing supervision duty until Lumina wakes up. You deserve the chance to relax after this, you did great out there." As Rhys finished, he put his bag over his shoulder. Keys in his hands, he prepared to take off for the clinic. But, he noticed Emily and Hunter still standing around, obviously worried for their friend. Just before he began to leave, Rhys spoke up. "She should be fine. If you'd like, you'll be able to come by and visit as soon as tomorrow morning."

Mood: Concerned

Tags: Nona Nona Lumina Lumina Archdemon Archdemon Pik Pik BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
code by @Goldieloxx

• Amelia & Samuel •

As soon as Rhys had agreed to his help he had approached them with a nod before kneeling down to lift Lumina from the ground so she wouldn't have to lay on the paving stones of the village square. Not the most comfortable place to be left to wake up. Before he would do so though Rhys had spoke again. Offering to let him stay in the clinic with her before her family would arrive. Samuel blinked, his eyes glancing down towards Lumina for a moment before looking towards Rhys.
"...That would be okay?" he responded. Surprised that Rhys offered before giving a nod "Thank you" he then responded again with a small smile before turning his attention back to Lumina, gently lifting her and standing up. He was glad Rhys had offered for him to stay, it didn't sit right with him to just call it a day and go home after his dance partner passed out on him.

During this time Amelia had also stood up, her plan being to head straight to the clinic while Rhys got his satchel ready, but paused and glanced over when Rhys had apparently gained another helper. Ren, if her memory served her right. She hadn't seen him around all that much since he had registered himself and his sister at the clinic upon moving in. Receiving a compliment from her work Amelia just offered a sheepish smile in response. Something told her that she might not join the festival again after but she didn't say that. As the group got ready to go Rhys had stopped to talk with those left behind, obviously trying to offer them some reassurance things were under control. Deciding to make things run as smoothly as possible she would head on to the clinic. She may not have had the keys to certain cabinets and places like Rhys office she did have the key to the front door to the clinic and she always kept it with her. She'd go ahead so at least some things would be ready. Turning to their new helper and stopping only for a split second the young nurse spoke
"I'll show you were everything is kept so you can help out" she said with a polite smile, gesturing her hand for Ren to follow her.

Once reaching the clinic she had went ahead and unlocked the front door, leaving it open so Samuel could carry Lumina through easily. She headed straight to one of the rooms for patients that included a bed two chairs some cabinets and a counter top in the corner, the heels of her shoes audibly clicking off the floor as she moved swiftly and with purpose as she always done when a job needed to be done, her expression matching that too. She had went to one of the cabinets in the corner of the room to pull out fresh sheets and pillows for the bed in the room, deciding the first thing that needed to be done on her part was having somewhere for Lumina to be left down comfortably. She left them down on the bed only stopping to tie up her curly hair to keep it out of the way and stopping a moment to of course let Ren know what they needed help with like she said she would do
"Rhys asked you to get his equipment right?" we have our medical trolley in the next room with heart rate monitors and the likes, stuff for general assessments, I'll sort the bed" she informed as she had already started to fix the bed, placing the pillows and adjusting the bed. Just in time as well as Samuel had arrived, carrying the blacksmith and placing her on the bed once Amelia had gestured for it to be okay to do so. No doubt the doctor would not be far behind.

Interactions | Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ), Lumina ( Lumina Lumina ), Ren ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Mentions | Hunter ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Emily ( Pik Pik )

Doctor Rhys W. Wright

While Amelia and Ren set up the room, Rhys had decided something else needed to be done first. He went to the filing cabinet, the one where he kept patient records and such. Shifting through the files of various townsfolks, he slowly looked into the "S" category, where Lumina's files were. Pulling out the entire folder, which was a few sizes larger than most of the other, he placed the record down on his desk and began reviewing the information at hand. While, yes, he did keep a notebook with patient records in them, there was something in her folder that he felt was needed right now. Her emergency contact. Normally, he didn't feel the need to call, but... this incident was pretty bad. Passing out is a common occurrence for Lumina, but tonight, she stopped breathing. Rhys sincerely hoped it was an isolated event and not some indicator that her illness was getting worse. But, its more reason to call her family. He didn't know much of anything about Lumina's family, he felt that they would want to check in with her after something like this.

Finally, he stumbled upon the number of a man named Elliot Silvers. And, Rhys had no idea who this was. Parent? Sibling? Uncle? Either way, they were important enough for Lumina to have them as a contact. Switching over from his texts to the dial, he thought about Amara, for just a brief moment. He should text her, later on. So, he could at least see if she was ignoring him on purpose or not. But those were thoughts for another time, another place. Rhys paced around the room as the phone rang, waiting to see if this Elliot would answer. After several rings with no response, and a finalizing "Please leave a message!", Rhys spoke. "Hello. I'm Doctor Wright, Lumina's physician. She's recovering from an accident she had earlier, she passed out and stopped breathing temporarily. While she does occasionally have fainting spells, this one was worrying enough that I thought her emergency contact should be aware. Please call back whenever possible." He hung up, sighing a bit. Rhys had never had to make a call like that, and it felt pretty intense, to say the least. It was easier sending a voicemail than talking to whoever this mystery relative was, but it somehow still felt like he was telling a relative that their family was dying--something Rhys hoped he would never have to do.

Rhys buried his phone into his bag, and traded it for his notebook, spreading it on his desk. He flipped to Lumina's section, a spread that took up three pages. Scrambling to write before moving onto the next task, he wrote, "Lumina fainted and stopped breathing. One-off or bad progression? Test results: " He skipped a few lines, thinking about how soon the others would probably be finished helping out. "Maybe do some more research. There has to be something I can do." Rhys wanted to do something more than just tell Lumina to be careful how she uses her energy. He wished there was a better way, an easier way, some magic way where he didn't have to tell Lumina that she couldn't do what she loves. So, recently, he started doing his own research. Reading up on rare diseases, their symptoms, and how they affected the body. None matched hers, and Rhys was sure this was going to be no easy task... but the least he could do was try. As Rhys closed his notebook and headed towards Lumina's room, he took in a deep breath. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't scared of the test results. But, Rhys would be lying if he said that he wasn't determined to find a solution.

Mood: Determined

Tags: Nona Nona Lumina Lumina Archdemon Archdemon
code by @Goldieloxx

Spring 9th | Year 1

Spring 9th

Spring 9th | Monday | 11am | 12°c / 53°F | Sunny with Occasional Rain

...Unlike the hustle and bustle of the Flower Festival from days prior, Kore has returned to its usual peaceful atmosphere and all the decorations in the village square have been taken down. Spring flowers are still in full bloom, and the small buds on the trees are starting to burst into full leaves, trying to grab the moments of lukewarm sunshine between short bouts of rain. Businesses are already open for the day and most of the Local's days have already started as they too have been making the most of the breaks between the fleeting spring showers...

Last edited:
Darius & Caleb
Darius is stationed at his flower shop as usual, making sure everything's organized for the dozenth time since they opened for the day. The plants have all been watered, and the store itself is spotless as he waits for customers at his counter, with a few books tucked away in case he does get bored.

Caleb, on the other hand, is all gussied up and ready to leave out the door. Or at least, he would be if Darius hadn't stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Darius asked, raising a brow at his twin.

"To have fun! What's it look like?" Caleb replied.

"Like you're about to leave me here alone. You know how busy it gets around this time."

Caleb makes a show of looking around the empty shop as Darius glares at him.

"You get what I mean," Darius said.

"Well, tell you what, you can call me when it does get busy, and I'll come running as quick as these heels allow me," Caleb quips, before slipping off out the door.

Darius rolls his eyes as he cracks open a book.

large.jpg
The past couple of days had probably been some of the most eventful for Emily in a while. After Lumina was taken back to the clinic, Emily pretty much had to drag hunter back to the inn to rest. This obviously wasn't esay because he definitely wanted to be at Lumina side but its required by most hospitals to allow only family at this time. The following days she returned to her schedule of working the morning shift at the cafe. With flower festival over things there slowed down quite a bit with now the only people coming in being the average everyday residents of the town, witch made the job far more manageable and slightly less scary. After work she would stop by the clinic and check up on Lumina for a couple of hours before Rhys would ultimately have to kick her out.

Today though was slightly different, before she left for one of the inn staff had stopped by her door to deliver her a letter. They said it was dropped off by a woman dressed in a maid outfit witch told Emily all she needed to know who this is from. The letter its self was rather fincey but instead of opening it Emily simply tossed it on to her desk. She can deal with that later. Emily went about her Morning day and when she got out she went straight to the clinic but not before stopping by the store to pickup something. After all a certain grey little bird told her it's someones special day. "G good afternoon." She says walking into the clinic.

Mentions BriiAngelic BriiAngelic AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Lumina Lumina

Misty Stamp.png
/Spring 9th/ Monday/ 5:30 am

Wisteria’s day started as any other. With a familiar, smokey grey paw placed impatiently upon her brow, and an indignant series of meows emanating from the beast who held her. She sighed, smiling as she batted Dew’s paw away. “Never a minute late are you…?” murmured the girl, petting the large cat’s head affectionately before sitting up. The only response she recieved was the slow blink of amber eyes and a yawn. It wasn’t much, but she understood. It was time for breakfast.

6:00 am

After a light meal, Misty slipped on her gear and went to greet the orchard. Like most mornings, she was hailed with a fine collection of trees, shimmering in the golden light of morning. She took a moment to relish the scene and inhale the scent that the rain had left in its wake. The scent of rain was a calming thing… it also meant she didn’t have to water her flower bed today.

Once the moment of appreciation passed, she set off towards the barn. The horses were the first to be tended.

7:30 am

Once the horses were groomed, fed, and watered; Misty moved on to her orchard. She toted her ladder along, held over her head as she navigated between the trunks. The cherries were ripe and ready for picking, just in time for her deliveries. She arrived at the first tree, set the ladder up; and ascended the rungs, a basket propped up on her hip. This would take most of her morning…luckily, she’d set the sprinklers on in the green houses, so she wouldn’t have to worry too much about her flowers. Well, she would need to turn off the water in a few minutes but, other than that, not much else was to be done.

Maybe she should hire a ranch-hand? She certainly could use the help. Though, she had to ponder for a minute… did she really want to sacrifice her peaceful seclusion? It took a moment, but she eventually settled upon: Yes. Having a hand around Rainside would mean that she could focus more time on her hobbies, as well as actually socializing with people. Having someone around would certainly help in that endeavor. So far, the only person she really ever talked to was Darius.

Oh, That’s right… she still needed to pick some flowers.

10:30 am

Last time Misty had entered the green house, she left it soaked to the bone. It was then that she truly had to acknowledge that, well, daydreams did not mix well with work. So, she began to practice being more attentive… at least when she was working. This time, however, she remembered to turn off the sprinklers upon entry and remained dry as she checked upon her dear garden. The marigold caught her eye and she smiled as she donned her garden gloves. Carefully, she snipped off a few blooms and set them in the small basket she had brought along. She worked her way through,picking out white petunias, as well as a few blue delphiniums in order to help compliment the orange of the Marigold.

Once done, she headed out to her cart, setting the flower basket down, carefully, among the cherries. Now, it was time to fetch Pansy. The mare, as usual, trotted out to the cart once Misty opened her gate. The horse waited patiently for the young woman to hitch her up, remaining still up until she found it appropriate to demand affection. After a few pats and a kiss, Misty clambered up into the seat and set off down the path.

11:00 am

Misty found herself humming as she drove into town, and quickly quieted herself, blushing in embarrassment. Soon enough, they arrive at the flower shop and Misty, with the flower basket in tow; reached for the door, nearly running into Caleb as he headed out. The girl squeaked at his sudden appearance, her eyes wide.

“Oh, I am so sorry…” She piped, attempting a nervous smile as she stepped aside to let him pass.

Interaction: jadafun jadafun

fhzpGtd.png

tumblr_nenomlPWCT1txlrcro2_500.gif

Everything had gone dark when she passed out. It was like floating in nothingness, just feeling nothing and hearing nothing, being surrounded by blackness. It felt unending and cold, and honestly almost a little scary. Though, after a while, it felt like there was some sort of warmth reaching up from deep within the nothingness. In her mind, Lumina noticed this, and when she did attempt to reach out toward it, she found it was accompanied by some sort of light. She had no idea what this was, but she found herself reaching for it, having the strange feeling like she could trust whatever it was. Though as much as she tried, she couldn't reach it. Eventually, everything seemed to fade as Lumina began to finally wake up.

It wasn't until the morning of the current day, the 9th, that Lumina finally woke up. She stirred a bit before opening her eyes to see the ceiling of the clinic above her. It was a sight she was, unfortunately, very used to. Eventually, she found the strength to sit up, noticing the typical clinic machines she was hooked up to. IV's, an EKG, the works. All she remembered was dancing with Sam, and then nothing. She wasn't even sure of how long she had been out for. If she had to guess, it was at least the next day, considering the weather outside. It hadn't been raining at the dance, and it wasn't evening anymore, so time had moved on past the dance. Well, she knew Rhys would fill her in on what happened. She sighed as she looked out the window, seeing the rain falling outside, wondering what kind of mess she had caused at the dance. Passing out wasn't anything new, but it had been a while since anything like this happened. Speaking of the dance, her mind wandered back to Samuel. She had passed out right in front of him, after all. She sighed, wondering how he was doing. Out of everyone in the village, she probably had worried him the most. She wondered how he was, and a tiny part of her hoped he would visit. She wanted to see him again, if anything just to apologize at least.

She looked around the room to notice Elliot sleeping in the corner on a chair. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise, not expecting to see her brother here. As far as she knew, he was back in the city. Well, if she had ended up here, it would make sense that the doctor would have contacted her family, and she had put down Elliot's name and number as her emergency contact. It would be a lot easier to consistently reach Elliot than her parents, and she didn't want to bother her parents with her issues if she didn't need to. If she had to tell someone, it was her brother. Even though she hated the circumstances of why he was here, it really was good to see him after so long. As she looked at him, the limited strength she had to sit herself up left her, and she fell back against the bed, sighing tiredly. It had been so long since she had passed out she forgot how tired she always got when she finally regained consciousness. The sound of this startled Elliot out of his slumber, and Lumina's eyes met his as they refocused out of sleep. "Hey, Artie." Lumina managed out, her voice a little hoarse from three days of not being used.

FarMinorAfricanpiedkingfisher-small.gif

Things were just as much of a whirlwind for Elliot. The artist was in the process of packing his apartment to move to Kore by request of their parents when he got a text from a number he hadn't seen in a while. He scrambled to his phone to see the text on the screen his heart thumping hard in his chest as he read the name at the top.

Hunter.

How long had it been since he had seen him? It had been almost a decade since he moved from Kore back to the city, so it was a genuine surprise to see a text from his old childhood friend. A smile subconsciously came across his face as he read the name, but the contents of the message wiped it away completely. His eyes widened as he read the texts, his heart dropping into his stomach. With a sense of urgency, Elliot began to rush around his apartment, trying to pack everything away at a much faster and less careful pace. He needed to get to Kore as soon as he could. If something had happened to his sister, he needed to be there for her. It was a good thing he was already planning on moving out there anyways, it just looked like the timeframe for when the move would happened just got moved up to tomorrow. He dialed a number on his phone, calling one of his father's work buddies to call in a favor about moving all of his things separately from himself. Thankfully, they agreed to it, understanding the situation with Lumina, which put Elliot's mind at ease. He'd make the trip tomorrow, since it was a bit of a drive to get to Kore from the city and it was already pretty late in the day. As Elliot was finishing packing, he didn't pay attention to his phone and had missed a call from Dr. Wright. When he did finally notice it, he called back immediately, and the two agreed on Elliot's arrival in Kore tomorrow morning. He had a hard time sleeping that night, worrying about what the incident meant for his sister.

Eventually Elliot fell asleep, but it didn't last too long. He had set an alarm for quite early in the morning, wanting to make it out to Kore as early as he could. He wanted to be there as soon as he could to check on his sister. Something like this... it shouldn't be happening, he knew that personally, so it was important to him to be there for her. It was raining when he arrived in Kore on the morning of the 7th, and upon reaching the entrance to Kore he found himself stopping for a moment to look at the all-too-familiar sight. It really had been a long time since he had been here, and the nostalgia was flooding back. But now wasn't the time for that. Now that he was back, the layout of the village was coming back to him, so he already knew where to go to find the clinic. Dr. Wright was already waiting for him, giving him the rundown of what had happened at the festival before showing him to Lumina's room. It was the room she always had when she needed to stay in the clinic, so he already knew which door Rhys was going to lead him through to see her. She still hadn't woken up yet. His face twisted up in a combination of emotions, seeing his sister laying unconscious on the bed like that. It was an unfortunately familiar situation that brought up some memories of when they were younger, both in the exact same scenarios as now. Elliot spent the rest of the day in the room with her, not wanting to leave her side. If this is what was going to happen if he stayed in the city, he knew that it was the right choice to have moved out here, even if their parents hadn't asked him to.

Elliot got to meet some of newer faces of the villagers that came to visit Lumina over the next few days. It was surprising the number of people that stopped in to see how she was doing. It seemed like his sister was well liked in the village, which brought a soft smile to his face. Considering that most of his time was spent with a furrowed brow from worry since he arrived, it was a nice relief. As the days passed, he exhausted himself from worry about when his sister would wake up. Rhys had suggested he go take a rest in Lumina's home, which is where he had instructed his father's work friend to send his belongings, which arrived a day after he did. But Elliot refused, wanting to stay here with Lumina until she woke up. That resulted in the artist passing out on chairs in her room at any given hour, including on the evening of the 8th. He ended up falling asleep around 7pm, which was early for him, but his body needed the rest. Especially when it was unexpectedly woken up around 11am on the morning of the 9th.

giphy.gif

Elliot stirred a bit as a sudden sound in Lumina's room woke him up out of nowhere. He hadn't seen exactly what it was, but his eyes refocused to see his sister awake in her bed and looking at him. He took a moment to take in what he was seeing, a little unsure if he was seeing things right or not. It wasn't until he heard his sister's voice saying his name that he snapped out of it. His eyes widened as his brain finally recognized that Lumina was finally awake, and he scrambled out of his chair to get over to her. He almost fell flat on his face as he stumbled out of the chair, but he didn't care. Lumina was finally awake, and that's what mattered.

"Lumina!" was all he managed out as he looked at her, still in surprise that she woke up. Lumina managed a tired smile, moving her hand toward his, which he grabbed. "You had me worried there, you dummy." Elliot managed a small smile to match his sisters, genuinely happy to see that she was finally awake.

"Sorry about that." Lumina responded, her smile not dropping even though her eyes betrayed it with the guilt behind them. Elliot shook his head, seeing right through his sister's act. He knew her well enough to know that she hated worrying people, especially when it came to her illness. But it wouldn't fool him.

"Don't start with that again. You have nothing to apologize for." He took his free hand to wipe some stray hairs out of her face. "I'm going to go let the doc know you're awake. Don't go anywhere." Elliot half-joked, before letting go of Lumina's hand and walked out of the room to go and find Rhys. The doctor was sitting at his desk, which was covered in various books as well as Lumina's patient file. He felt a small pang in his heart as he looked at the size of it. He didn't let that show as he approached the desk to make his presence known. "Rhys! Lumina is awake!" His voice was a bit more excited than he probably intended, but he was just grateful that his sister was awake again that he couldn't help it.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 9 (Lumina's Birthday) - 11am

Weather: Sunny and rainy

Mood:
Tired, guilty / Worried, happy

Waking up / Getting the doctor

Objective:
Find out what happened / Make sure his sister is okay

Mentioned: Elliot, Rhys, Sam, Amelia, Hunter, Emily

Darius & Caleb
Mentioning: Silver Fae Silver Fae
Caleb stopped as he noticed Wisteria, and gave a smirk. "Oh, you're the one who my brother's been talking to," he mused. "Misty, isn't it? It's no problem at all, I was just leaving to wander the town. Darius is right inside. Just try not to distract him from the hoard of customers." He doesn't wait for a response before he starts to walk off again.

Inside, Darius overhears them speaking and calls out. "Ignore him, Misty, you can come in!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back