• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villmont College for Witches OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pthenora Pthenora Something similar but a little more free to come and go without notifications piling up on mobile is PiratePad. Have you heard of it? I used to use it for RPs before i got on Discord. It’s basically a text document ppl can chat in (but otherwise you can keep all plots written and logged which is nice so you dont need to go scrolling into the infinity)
No I hadn't heard of it before : )

thought i'd just pop in to say i posted my character < 3 she should be finished but whoops i could've forgotten something

Yeah my character had been there a year, it's her second year at Villmont.

Awesome, then, follow-up question, how well known is her heritage (being from a long line of powerful witches)? And how well known are her magical prowess, if she has displayed it at any point in her year thus far?

If she has displayed substantial power and/or is well-known to be of a certain breed, Anatasia would like to know your character.

If otherwise, strangers then.

No I hadn't heard of it before : )
it’s a web app so no worries about crazy kids on mobile (like myself) mobile it kinda sucks but its nice to compile plots somewhere
I KINDA MADE ONE TO SAVE YOU TROUBLE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT IT

Awesome, then, follow-up question, how well known is her heritage (being from a long line of powerful witches)? And how well known are her magical prowess, if she has displayed it at any point in her year thus far?

If she has displayed substantial power and/or is well-known to be of a certain breed, Anatasia would like to know your character.

If otherwise, strangers then.
Hehe People know, trust me. She is a vengeful one (like Violet used to be just that Violet brought the word to a new level by holding grudges like you wouldn't believe and unlike Violet who stood by her punishments for others Ivy tends to feel slightly bad after impulsively doing something bad to someone) So Ivy got a student petrified and word spread. Also during a class a bird flew into the classroom and started attacking people and in her surprise, she petrified it and it fell on the ground where it broke into pieces so she couldn't return it back to life (she still feels a bit bad about it).

Hmmm I was just thinking-... If you guys would like something faster for planning and chit chat should we make a PM instead? If someone posts something important and need to know we can put the color from black to red so its known that the post was important and plots and ideas for things and events that could happen in the RP could be Green?

Hmmm I was just thinking-... If you guys would like something faster for planning and chit chat should we make a PM instead? If someone posts something important and need to know we can put the color from black to red so its known that the post was important and plots and ideas for things and events that could happen in the RP could be Green?

honestly, I'm perfectly fine with the ooc thread.
i have a strong dislike for pm's with alot of people in them. ><

Oh guys! Who wants to be the new third in the Untouchables? And is it okay if I PM the secret coven members (the top four members) so we can talk about what they are looking for inside the school besides some trying to figure out what happened to Violet?

Oh guys! Who wants to be the new third in the Untouchables? And is it okay if I PM the secret coven members (the top four members) so we can talk about what they are looking for inside the school besides some trying to figure out what happened to Violet?
:cheshiregrin: i am an interested party

I did some relationship ideas, guys! Let me know what you think. (:

Diana Walcott ( aurnia aurnia ) - For her first few weeks at Villmont, Sadie did alot of sitting back and watching, learning the people around her. She learned about Violet's disappearance, and figured out who her friends were. From what Sadie saw and heard, she wondered how such a nice girl could possibly be friends with her. She thinks Diana might be the key to forming her own coven, so she's nice to the girl, and is surprised to find that Diana is just... nice in general.

Caleb Allen ( Pastry Pastry ) - So he and Sadie actually sort of share a power: dream walking/influencing. Though influencing dreams is a later step to what Sadie can do now (which is just walking in dreams of others) she has no idea how to do that, so I can see her going to Caleb to ask for his help in teaching her the ways of the dream world. (Actually reading further into your sheet, they're both illusionists, so I can see her asking for help on other things, too). He'd be perfect to join a coven with her, and she'd want to convince him so.

Ivy Cassia Warren ( Pthenora Pthenora ) - Sadie would recognize that Ivy is a good person to have on your side, and she wouldn't have anything against her, really. Though if Ivy were to petrify something and be unable to bring it back, Sadie would shrug it off and say that's life, but Ivy would be upset, so Sadie would want her to be a bit 'stronger' in that aspect though she would recognize that Ivy is strong willed and able to stand up for herself.

Rosario (Rio) Syxir ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ) - Oh, Sadie's reaction to Ruxay would be HILARIOUS. She wouldn't exactly be afraid, just startled, and I can just see her expression in my head. XD Sadie would love the fire that burns in his eyes; it matches her hair. She feels as though he's powerful and wants to know what all he's capable of. She could even try to help him reign in his control.

Minerva Night ( Maree Maree ) - I can definitely see Minnie and Sadie clashing at first, because despite the fact that they're pretty similar in the aspect that they prefer truth to pretty lies and such, they're such bold personas that I could see them not getting along. Perhaps if we moved past that, they could have a deeper bond later down the line! But Sadie wants her own coven, and she wants to be leader, so that might be an issue.

Anastasia Bextiyar ( Miracleist Miracleist ) - I'm not exactly sure about Anastasia's personality, but from what I think I'm gathering, Sadie might consider her too 'soft' for her. She'd want to help the girl build a backbone (aka be like her). She might be a little too 'good' for Sadie's tastes.

Jessica Greene ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ) - She might be a little too 'free' for Sadie's tastes, if that makes sense. Her carefree nature, Sadie would see it as a downside, or even something dangerous. She would probably not engage.

Lucinda Sandrine Yves-St. George ( BELIAL. BELIAL. ) - I could also see Lucinda and Sadie struggling to get along at first, because they're both blunt and slightly aloof, though Lucinda might be a bit more extroverted than Sadie. Sadie would notice the gloves Lucy wears and be instantly curious, wanting to know what she can do. Once she finds out, Sadie would definitely wanna be on her good side.

apolla apolla Ah, the whole opacity of Anastasia's personality works for me, conveniently. Maybe as a general rule for anyone else.

Question to ask self when planning character ties with Anastasia:
  1. Is your character a drop-dead gorgeous hunk?
  2. Has your character displayed magical prowess?
Answering yes to any of the above would mean Anatasia has attempted to interact with your character at some point.

I could also see Lucinda and Sadie struggling to get along at first, because they're both blunt and slightly aloof, though Lucinda might be a bit more extroverted than Sadie. Sadie would notice the gloves Lucy wears and be instantly curious, wanting to know what she can do. Once she finds out, Sadie would definitely wanna be on her good side.

Oh yeah i can see that. lots of butting ends and kind of emotional power imbalance. forcing the two to get along on some note i feel like they’d definitely be a power duo LOL
LOL if she asked about her gloves she’s probably get a “i’m a germaphobe.” answer and slip away like a little salamander. she’s a little insecure about her powers due to only a blossoming level of control with them.

Question to ask self when planning character ties with Anastasia:
  1. Is your character a drop-dead gorgeous hunk?
  2. Has your character displayed magical prowess?
Answering yes to any of the above would mean Anatasia has attempted to interact with your character at some point.

LOL looks like she’s got a modus operandi hahaha. I feel like Lucy would roll with it and be like “whatsit to ya” kinda stuff

Oh yeah i can see that. lots of butting ends and kind of emotional power imbalance. forcing the two to get along on some note i feel like they’d definitely be a power duo LOL
LOL if she asked about her gloves she’s probably get a “i’m a germaphobe.” answer and slip away like a little salamander. she’s a little insecure about her powers due to only a blossoming level of control with them.

sadie would immediately call bs but she'd be gone already so sadie would just have to find her again xD sadie isn't great with her powers either. she can slip in and out of dreams perfectly, but can't influence them. she can't change her own appearance or the appearance of others very well, she messes that up. her best illusions have come from some sort of emotional response as of yet.

LOL looks like she’s got a modus operandi hahaha. I feel like Lucy would roll with it and be like “whatsit to ya” kinda stuff

Damn right~ And she'd persist until she can fathom or at least know about your abilities. I would wonder if Lucy touched Ana at that point though. What would enthusiastic interest be like amplified?

sadie would immediately call bs but she'd be gone already so sadie would just have to find her again xD sadie isn't great with her powers either. she can slip in and out of dreams perfectly, but can't influence them. she can't change her own appearance or the appearance of others very well, she messes that up. her best illusions have come from some sort of emotional response as of yet.
LOL tag team! lucy slaps sadie’s arm like “NOW YA MAD!” and then sadie can get that HELLA emotional response

Damn right~ And she'd persist until she can fathom or at least know about your abilities. I would wonder if Lucy touched Ana at that point though. What would enthusiastic interest be like amplified?
Crushing, crushing curiosity like an unitchable scratch if she touched her. But it’d be more like if Ana touched her probs because Lucy doesn’t do much skin exchanging LOLOL She also dislikes touch because sometimes memories come slamming into her and nobody likes that t_t

Crushing, crushing curiosity like an unitchable scratch if she touched her. But it’d be more like if Ana touched her probs because Lucy doesn’t do much skin exchanging LOLOL She also dislikes touch because sometimes memories come slamming into her and nobody likes that t_t

Skin exchanging :lenny:

That said, what happens if she touches a corpse?

Skin exchanging :lenny:

That said, what happens if she touches a corpse?
LOLOL we love a sister skin exchange

oh lord im glad you asked. my fav show on netflix rn Haunting of Hill House has an empath character who touches a corpse and wow its brutal
It’s a big ball of nothing. Maybe if a recent deaths some pre-death experiences but orherwise like nothing. Hard to describe but it would make Lucy go absolutely ballistic emotionally. She’d probably go do some crazy impulsive shit to try and feel again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back