• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Villain to Hero (My Hero Academia Roleplay)

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! I am a fan of My Hero Academia and this is an idea I've had for a while. What if a villain had a chance to become a hero? What if a scheme that was going on was giving a villain a chance to be a hero? I wanna do a roleplay on this concept and hoping to find a roleplay partner who's semi-lit to literate that can play canon characters. Bonus points if you're able to double. (I'll be doubling as well.) The roleplay takes place after the Sports Festival arc and a villain (my character) is tasked to gather intel on UA, specifically Class 1A, so the League can gain a higher advantage to eliminate the pros and students. If you're interested, feel free to PM me and I'll provide more details. :)

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly and understanding
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back