• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vigilante & Powers RP (NOW OPEN! link in thread)

Should this rp be original or fandom?

• original

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • DC verse

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Marvel verse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care I just like the concept

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depending upon how powers work in this Verse i have several character concepts that could work

Brain and Bulwark, a jekyll/hyde style character duo where BRain created a serum to improve his rather lackluster physique, giving birth to the gargantuan being known as Bulwark, one is a criminal the other a hero, or such.

Then there is Bruiser(Bruce Donovan), criminally inclined former fighter with enhanced strength and some other abilities.

Shade, James Williamson, darkness and shadow manipulation, a thief, but not necessarily a bad guy.

Then Shaman, Douglass Silverman, a largely built man with elemental powers, or as he calls them, elemental shamanism.

I'm interested if that's still an option.

ugh ugh UGH coding is absolute balls but anyhow~ i'm able to be a GM by myself now and devote full attention to this thing. i'm posting what the character sheet is going to look like but you don't actually have to use the code i'm going to provide, you don't even have to use code at all, just make sure all the info is there. i'm working on my own character tonight and once they're done i'll post the rp

Alias if character has one, first name if they don't, "officer" and then last name if they're a cop, "Dr." and last name if a doctor etc etc

500x600

250x300

Faceclaim: name of faceclaim
Basics
Name:
Sexuality:
Occupation: their job that makes money, but include whether or not they're a vigilante
Affiliation: Are they with the League? Are they part of a gang? None?

Appearance
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height: in feet/inches and in cm please
Weight: lbs and kg please
Tattoos/Piercings:
Distinguishing marks:

Personality
Likes: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Dislikes: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Vices: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Virtues: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four

Powers
A description of your character's powers, if they have any. Please be detailed and thorough so we may understand what they can do and their limits.

Biography
I would appreciate at least 600 words please

Relationships
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Spouse:
Children:

any pre-planned connections to other characters may go here. it's not required to list them but if you just enjoy being thorough like me you're welcome to list them

Equipment
if your character is a vigilante or maybe they're a civilian who carries a taser gun - whatever. put your character's gear and any outfit/armor specific to combat here
code by Ri.a

ugh ugh UGH coding is absolute balls but anyhow~ i'm able to be a GM by myself now and devote full attention to this thing. i'm posting what the character sheet is going to look like but you don't actually have to use the code i'm going to provide, you don't even have to use code at all, just make sure all the info is there. i'm working on my own character tonight and once they're done i'll post the rp

Alias if character has one, first name if they don't, "officer" and then last name if they're a cop, "Dr." and last name if a doctor etc etc

500x600

250x300

Faceclaim: name of faceclaim
Basics
Name:
Sexuality:
Occupation: their job that makes money, but include whether or not they're a vigilante
Affiliation: Are they with the League? Are they part of a gang? None?

Appearance
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height: in feet/inches and in cm please
Weight: lbs and kg please
Tattoos/Piercings:
Distinguishing marks:

Personality
Likes: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Dislikes: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Vices: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four
Virtues: one | two | three | four | put more if you like but i need four

Powers
A description of your character's powers, if they have any. Please be detailed and thorough so we may understand what they can do and their limits.

Biography
I would appreciate at least 600 words please

Relationships
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Spouse:
Children:

any pre-planned connections to other characters may go here. it's not required to list them but if you just enjoy being thorough like me you're welcome to list them

Equipment
if your character is a vigilante or maybe they're a civilian who carries a taser gun - whatever. put your character's gear and any outfit/armor specific to combat here
code by Ri.a
yayyy!! after all this time 😁 ill be getting to that soon as possible :) hopefully she wont take too long to finish~

character's a boy with the ability to use other's eyes. He lost an eye and the eyesight in his remaining eye in an accident involving a car crash, his family survived with barely a scratch but the car that T-Boned them held the secret to his eye-sight. His power is activated simply if you look into his eyes even once, and then he can look out of yours and even distort what you yourself see... He's more of an anti-hero? Not because he doesn't agree with everyone's views but because he sees that everyone has their own opinions and are right in their own eyes (dear gawd so many eye puns). His name is Cameron Rae Diaz. He's got several alias's such as Atum, Odin, and even Illuminati. He's Hispanic and as an effect of losing his sight his remaining eye has stopped producing melatonin so instead of the honey brown his family has, his remaining eye is a periwinkle blue. The only visible sign that he is using his power is that his pupil seems to shrink about 2/3 of it's usual radius. Typically has on his shades and carries around his state of the art cane (there are new ones in real life that function the same way cars with backup warning systems for when a car is getting too close to something do). Typically a turtle neck sweater fan. He doesn't really ever meet anyone in person because he can literally have his target see a contract in front of them if he wishes so he doesn't really have a super suit? He might wear an eyepatch if he's feeling fancy. For those that do not like him they refer to him as the lazy eye because of his indecisiveness on whether to fully join either side.

Last edited:
Aahhhhh, a centrist
Lol 😂 I’m sorry I was recently in a Twitter tiff about centrism in today’s political climate.

But about the character, that sounds like a good concept. I especially like the power it’s very unique and thoughtful. If you needed my permission for that particular concept you definitely have the go-ahead. Though keep in mind if I get an app that doesn’t meet certain criteria that’ll be outlined in the rules I might not accept it. But as far as your idea goes I think it’s very cool and it’s a good one. I vibe with it.

Aahhhhh, a centrist
Lol 😂 I’m sorry I was recently in a Twitter tiff about centrism in today’s political climate.

But about the character, that sounds like a good concept. I especially like the power it’s very unique and thoughtful. If you needed my permission for that particular concept you definitely have the go-ahead. Though keep in mind if I get an app that doesn’t meet certain criteria that’ll be outlined in the rules I might not accept it. But as far as your idea goes I think it’s very cool and it’s a good one. I vibe with it.

If the character doesn't fit the outline I can still tweak the character to fit in the mold right? No worries friend, I can be pretty versatile when it comes to character creations lol

Aahhhhh, a centrist

Witchhh you shouldn't have ghost like that!

I thought this is a goner.

I can always take one of the aspects of his power away, though I'd prefer to keep the ability to see through other's eyes and distortion... but maybe it's trigger has to be very delicate... like the time limit for each person he can use it on varies sporadically? A down side to his power but a fun flaw to mess with.

Shoulda said something! I didn't. But please forgive me, I really didn't want to put this up only for it to fail and at the time I would've needed a co-GM. So now that I don't and can put 100% of my attention (free time attention I still have a job and a life) on this I feel it's the time to put it up. But of COURSE I wasn't done making last minute adjustments and came up with some category ideas so yeah, i love torturing myself that way and haven't finished my own damn character. ITS OK THOUGH I do have one character I'm bringing in here that is all written up I just need to code him, and Ghost, my other, is outlined so I can stress over that later.

ANYHOW I'm putting the rp up because I feel guilty making people wait. I'll link once it's created.

Uhh I'm pretty sure you will need to make a new Interest check. Or tag all who said they were interested.

It's already, what, 3 months? 3 months is a long time to lose interest.

hopefully that tagged everybody, i'm not sure if i just linked everyone or if they'll get a notification? here @ Damafaud Damafaud let me know if that notified you, i didn't tag anyone who already knows and commented in here recently.

son of a bitch

i had a whole ass character in my character thread posted

and now it's gone

i think i just accidentally deleted it D:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO UNDO THAT

WHAT. I DONT KNOW. MAYBE THERE IS BECAUSE YOU ARE GM BUT I DONT KNOW. OH GOD I HOPE YOU GET IT BACK DX
😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔 at least the bio part isn’t lost. I mean I made some minor adjustments to it while coding but tomorrow maybe I won’t be so disheartened and just get back to it. It’s just that coding takes me so damn long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back