• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Search Of - An Adventuring Party! Ideas...

Endless Grimoire

I'll say here first that I'm an anime fan. That'll come into play later.

I'm male, well into my 20s and I can feel it ;-; RP is a fun hobby for me. My ADHD and IRL issues have messed up quite a few fun ones, but I really hope I can find a group for something epic and fun. I actually haven't been in a Group RP for... Years, not a legitimate one. I think it started in the YuGiOh fandom, that was a good time.

I love Fantasy, High Fantasy usually. I love D&D and stories of an Adventuring Party becoming their own little family out in a dangerous world, becoming the heroes against some dark, evil force out there. Pretty cliche, but it's just one of those feel good kind of genres, ya know? They can be tragic... But also feel good!

This is not D&D, Dice Rolling, anything like that.

This is a proper back and forth RP, which I will do my best to lead. I would love to find folks willing to throw around ideas and help, because again I will be super new to the group RP game here ^^;

For the Anime Fans --

I've fallen in love with Dungeon Meshi. I generally love all sorts of Fantasy Anime, whether it's the kind of traditional kind or it's the more action packed, original fantasy elements Shounen anime. I love Isekai genre anime, though they are VERY RARELY ever done in a good way, imo.

The Isekai Fantasy - A Group of Friends/Strangers are pulled into a fantastical dimension with new powers and abilities to save the world. It definitely sounds generic, but I'd love to workshop it.

And for Fantasy nerds that like D&D or Critical Role/Live Play TTRPGs

The much more classic Adventuring Party! They meet in a tavern and come together under coincidental, cosmic circumstances... No, but I do have a couple ideas for this one, but I would rather share it once I have... have a party.

Basically looking for 3 for either one. First one to get three interested parties.

DM me!

Hey! Big high fantasy fan here, DMing you!

K ty for answer. K sooo like yeah if you stay on rpn I'm down for either the isekai or the fantasy as long as it's not like stats and dice games.

I'd be more than interested in helping to pour ideas into a classic party scenario.

Hello, is this RP still open? Of so, can there be a mish-mash of both scenarios? Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back