• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Plot: Your homeland is wartorn and on the verge of total destruction. As a last ditch attempt, mages from all over the nation attempt to try to summon great machinations to fight the enemy. The only problem is that you have been deceived and betrayed. The people who you called friends and family have betrayed you and have chosen you as the sacrifice for the summoning. As they plunge the knife into you, you hear a voice asking you if you don't want to die. You don't want to die. The voice grants you your wish and says you will be reborn as a demon and can soon exact your vengeance alongside others like you. You grow cold before waking up in a meadow in another world. You feel horns on your head and you look into water and see you have changed. This land where you have been reborn, it belongs to you and those who have been reborn there with you. It is a new domain in the demon world. You have to build it up. A summoned portal allows you to travel to the human world where you need to harvest souls and people for food and resources. And while you are at it, you can get your revenge.

Basically, you were reborn as a demon and alongside others you have to build your new home and grow your domain. Souls or rather their energy are valuable in the demon world. Other domains will send you resources and workers in exchange for souls. You must also feed, at the very least meat, better human meat. If you don't necessarily want to kill humans, you need at least to harvest some of their blood. While the other types of demons from the other domains only eat humans as a delicacy, eat demon types base food is the creature they are based off of. Pig demons eat pigs. Goat demons eat goats. And so on.

Setting: While the original world was more of a European culture with high fantasy. The new demon world is more similar to Japanese culture. You can wield magic. At first just one type until you learn more. Magic types are elemental (wind/air, water/ice, fire, earth, dark, light/healing, lightning), blood magic, summoning, buff/enhancement magic, beast magic, necromancy/death magic. You get to have a trademark weapon (no guns).

Demons: Demons all have horns but there are different types of demons. Most demons are based off of animals. The reborn humans have become demons that look mostly human, just taller, sharp teeth, horns and normal to pointed ears. Demons are also a lot stronger than normal humans. At least the demons who are of similar size to humans are. Demons can have an alternate grotesque form, called a horror form. But not every demon has one or wants to use it.

I will likely make this roleplay, just a little bit refined. This is more for recruitment.

Sign me the hell up! I’d love to play a demon! I already have a reference image in mind, I’m excited for this!

Just wondering, is lava/magma a viable option for magic? Or would I have to combine fire and earth to achieve the same effects? Either way, I think I might start with fire anyways and then work up to reaching that lava magic.

Sign me the hell up! I’d love to play a demon! I already have a reference image in mind, I’m excited for this!

Just wondering, is lava/magma a viable option for magic? Or would I have to combine fire and earth to achieve the same effects? Either way, I think I might start with fire anyways and then work up to reaching that lava magic.
You'd probably have to combine fire and earth magic for lava.

Alright, makes sense. Would I be alright with sending that possible reference image in a PM?

Jojo GIF

I NEED IT

This looks very interesting, may I ask, does the term trademark weapon refer to ones demon using a singular special kind of weapon or ones demon using exactly that one specific 'super awesome world ending' weapon that they acquired through whatever means? (I assume they got it through them being turned into a demon?)

On that note as well, would a (cross)bow be allowed as a trademark weapon?

This looks very interesting, may I ask, does the term trademark weapon refer to ones demon using a singular special kind of weapon or ones demon using exactly that one specific 'super awesome world ending' weapon that they acquired through whatever means? (I assume they got it through them being turned into a demon?)

On that note as well, would a (cross)bow be allowed as a trademark weapon?
Yes the trademark weapon is the demon's primary weapon. Doesn't necessarily have to be a specific weapon but rather a weapon type. And yes, bows and crossbows can be trademark weapons too.

Are there souls with different worth, like say a bandit vs a high ranking priest?

Mayhaps i shall partake in this.
but i need to first run a few checks, and throw a some ideas against the wall to see what sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back