• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Relaunch- OOC)

Characters
Here
Ok so since Alexander just arrived in Royal Haven and the Thin Blood was just recently Turned (sorry my Blade terminology), I mean Embraced, that really only leaves Alun who spent any real time getting to know how things work in the city. Maybe you can drum up some kind of history between Alun and Draven, like the two knew each other in the past...and it would be kind of a shock to find his old acquaintance not only dead, but so brutally mutilated. You can have knowledge that Draven was a high ranking and well connected Malkavian and deduce that his death might have something to do with the Prince's recent assassination.
Gotcha, that's doable. Don't know if they'd be so amicable, but at least acquaintances.

Gotcha, that's doable. Don't know if they'd be so amicable, but at least acquaintances.
Alright cool. Also when you three arrive, Jason will have already left to deliver Draven's fangs to Eshara. But there are like two or three bikers left to cut up and bury the body. You can have whatever fun with them you like, but remember they are Hunters, so they're not just your run of the mill deadbeats, they do know how to fight back. Just something to keep in mind.

Wanted to post today but had some internet issues ~w~

I'll definitely be posting tomorrow though, I think I should be able to get one in before Alun responds. I've got a good idea of Cynthia's respond already!

Wanted to post today but had some internet issues ~w~

I'll definitely be posting tomorrow though, I think I should be able to get one in before Alun responds. I've got a good idea of Cynthia's respond already!
Incredible post, had me laughing for a solid minute.

Apologies for vanishing suddenly, life hit me upside the head with a brick however that has settled so I should have my post out sometime today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back