• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Relaunch- OOC)

Characters
Here
you know one thing i can't find is are vtm vampires vulnerable to uv light given its a curse from an angel and was specific to the sun

good way to stun vamps given staking doesn't kill them
The Electro Rods are capable of delivering 1,500 Volts PSC (Per Square Current) when fully charged and can burn at temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Neat little gizmos, useless knowledge, use it as you will.

The Electro Rods are capable of delivering 1,500 Volts PSC (Per Square Current) when fully charged and can burn at temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Neat little gizmos, useless knowledge, use it as you will.
lol well that would annoy the neonates and ancilla for sure

No worries, is a gud post all the same. I will probably post soon, but first I have to ask this for funni demon discipline reasons-Of the three virtues(Conscience, Self-Control, Courage), which one would you say he has developed the least? Also, what is a (relatively) recent action of his that he feels particularly bad about?

Given how distracting the church is proving, I am only going for the most vague results of this power.

No worries, is a gud post all the same. I will probably post soon, but first I have to ask this for funni demon discipline reasons-Of the three virtues(Conscience, Self-Control, Courage), which one would you say he has developed the least? Also, what is a (relatively) recent action of his that he feels particularly bad about?

Given how distracting the church is proving, I am only going for the most vague results of this power.
Tough decision, tough decision.

Actually would Daimonion work as well on Alun? There's painfully little info about it, plus if Alexander does try to ferret out literal demonic power before him, i'm not too sure that's a wise move.

Tough decision, tough decision.

Actually would Daimonion work as well on Alun? There's painfully little info about it, plus if Alexander does try to ferret out literal demonic power before him, i'm not too sure that's a wise move.
It should work unless Alun is devoted enough to possess True Faith, although because Alexander is distracted, I'm going to have it reveal only the most basic stuff.

Daimonion 1 and 2 are subtle powers, there's no obvious tell or marking he's using them. It's the higher levels that have obvious demonic undertones(like Conflagration)

It should work unless Alun is devoted enough to possess True Faith, although because Alexander is distracted, I'm going to have it reveal only the most basic stuff.

Daimonion 1 and 2 are subtle powers, there's no obvious tell or marking he's using them. It's the higher levels that have obvious demonic undertones(like Conflagration)
Now that's funny. And I mean, come on, the guy lives and breathes faith.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Should Alun have True Faith?

but first I have to ask this for funni demon discipline reasons-Of the three virtues(Conscience, Self-Control, Courage), which one would you say he has developed the least? Also, what is a (relatively) recent action of his that he feels particularly bad about?
As for this, it'd be self-control and the fact that he failed to save a repentant vampire from the final death about a half-year or year ago if this True Faith doesn't work out.

Edit: Wording.

So what's your guy, is he like uber true believer?
Considering that a 5 would make his very word in the form of prayers and sermons repel vampires and make them nauseous. I'd say he's a 3 to 4. Resistant to most mental disciplines and able to detect a vampire when in a calm place.

Athanas Athanas

Actually, this would make an interesting dichotomy with Alexander having Daimonion while Alun has True Faith.

So how about a compromise, Alexander can learn of Alun's failure to save the repentant Kindred, but he can't see what his weakest virtue is.

Oh snap, that makes things more interesting, yeah. Given that those with True Faith are more resistant to Daimonion, it seems like an appropriate compromise.

Also, just FYI, At true faith of 3 and above Obfuscate doesn't work on you, amongst other things, so Alun would see and hear Alexander in all his hideous glory(for reference, his unmasked voice sounds like his vocal chords have been charred badly). Just putting it out there for future posts.

Will shoot out a post with Alexander's terrifying realization soon, and start moving us towards the combat site. Cynthia can choose to tag along or keep cowering, as she wishes.

Athanas Athanas CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

So I guess we have to work out the scene when you guys stumble on Draven's corpse. My first question, probably for Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , just how connected is Alun to what's currently happening in the Camarilla? Does he have any knowledge of the Prince's assassination?
Before Alexander arrived, Alun only heard rumours about the Prince's death, but Alexander confirmed it for him that the Camarilla head honcho is dead.

Oh snap, that makes things more interesting, yeah. Given that those with True Faith are more resistant to Daimonion, it seems like an appropriate compromise.

Also, just FYI, At true faith of 3 and above Obfuscate doesn't work on you, amongst other things, so Alun would see and hear Alexander in all his hideous glory(for reference, his unmasked voice sounds like his vocal chords have been charred badly). Just putting it out there for future posts.

Will shoot out a post with Alexander's terrifying realization soon, and start moving us towards the combat site. Cynthia can choose to tag along or keep cowering, as she wishes.
She's tagging along ofc, there are random vampires out to stake her through the chest, she's sticking close to Alun for now lol

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Alexander, although not too invested in politics, can also know some stuff from his Contacts given to him through his Patron, if you wanna go that route.

Before Alexander arrived, Alun only heard rumours about the Prince's death, but Alexander confirmed it for him that the Camarilla head honcho is dead.
Ok so since Alexander just arrived in Royal Haven and the Thin Blood was just recently Turned (sorry my Blade terminology), I mean Embraced, that really only leaves Alun who spent any real time getting to know how things work in the city. Maybe you can drum up some kind of history between Alun and Draven, like the two knew each other in the past...and it would be kind of a shock to find his old acquaintance not only dead, but so brutally mutilated. You can have knowledge that Draven was a high ranking and well connected Malkavian and deduce that his death might have something to do with the Prince's recent assassination.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Alexander, although not too invested in politics, can also know some stuff from his Contacts given to him through his Patron, if you wanna go that route.
Yea that's totally fine, you guys can work it out on who exactly knows what. But I eventually want your characters to kinda play detective and lead you into the main plot of what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back