• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Relaunch- OOC)

Characters
Here
Posted, but did forget to tag.

Cynthia's going to get unceremoniously exposed when she throws up that sandwich I mentioned earlier. I'd have it happen next post unless either of you has an issue with that? Athanas Athanas Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Given that a totally normal nosferatu will soon stumble on his remains, how much is it worth to you to know? Just asking for a friend....

Well given the description of the fight and the amount of damage taken, I'm curious to know what Gen you would classify him as.
Probably 8 or 9 just on elder given hos limited use of disciplines otherwise he would have hidden with powerful obfuscate and struck out with madness/ dominate

Probably 8 or 9 just on elder given hos limited use of disciplines otherwise he would have hidden with powerful obfuscate and struck out with madness/ dominate
I see, fair enough. Honestly I don't have an expanded knowledge of the all the Disciplines myself, so I made it a much more physical battle. I guess he thought he could beat the Hunters with sheer brute strength...and he did take out two of them, so there's that :coolshades:

I see, fair enough. Honestly I don't have an expanded knowledge of the all the Disciplines myself, so I made it a much more physical battle. I guess he thought he could beat the Hunters with sheer brute strength...and he did take out two of them, so there's that :coolshades:
True malkavains posses obfuscate auspex and Dementation

Just typing in vtm will get you the wiki super helpful

but yeah good fight Ash might be willing to do the same though frotitude can make her bulletproof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back