• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Relaunch- OOC)

Characters
Here
Question! Was Alun wearing his human disguise when Cynthia first came in? I want to know if this is her first time seeing his vampiric or not since it'd definitely color her reaction. Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Oh, wait I misunderstood your question. So when he first met Cynthia/when she first came in, yes, he was wearing it. Sorry, I'm tired at the time of writing these answers.

Oh, wait I misunderstood your question. So when he first met Cynthia/when she first came in, yes, he was wearing it. Sorry, I'm tired at the time of writing these answers.
No worries, I just wanted to know if she'd have seen this form before so I could adjust her reaction accordingly, thanks for clarifying!

I see what you mean. I never mentioned him following the path of metamorphosis, but your thoughts are exactly what he expects and needs others to think. If kindred believe he's an ordinary Tzimisce, then they won't bother to investigate further and disturb him with his other duties. Before coming to Royal Haven, he was quite prominent in England and Wales, mainly helping unfortunate humans with small tasks or providing aid in the form of food, surgical interventions, or similar. This would be highly odd in kindred society so someone will come looking and he learned his lesson when he drew too much attention.
Yeah she would mostly assume that because well he did what they do and changed his body. As she wouldn't see the point in keeping the inhuman form if he wasn't following it.

Yeah she would mostly assume that because well he did what they do and changed his body. As she wouldn't see the point in keeping the inhuman form if he wasn't following it.
Think you can come up with a creative way for Ash to bail Eshara out? ;D. Maybe just as a matter of sport for Ash?

Yeah I am getting an idea I do have 1 question if Ash were to use auspex would eshara have a tainted aura?

Yeah I am getting an idea I do have 1 question if Ash were to use auspex would eshara have a tainted aura?
She's become a master at hiding her identity by masking her aura, kinda like how Darth Sidious hid his true nature from the Jedi Council. But even more than that she's paid off an enormous number of Kindred within the higher echelons of the Camarilla to keep her secret as well. So she's been putting her money to work.

Since we are on if ash does necromancy to get info like memories from the prince what would/ shoukd she get. I don't think it should be much and ash might not tell anyone always for fun.
Well she's gotta bargain for head first and foremost. Sherriff Canarvon considers it evidence and a security violation for anyone else to have access to it besides specially appointed Camarilla investigation personnel that he alone controls. So there's that.

Well she's gotta bargain for head first and foremost. Sherriff Canarvon considers it evidence and a security violation for anyone else to have access to it besides specially appointed Camarilla investigation personnel that he alone controls. So there's that.
Lol the sheriff thinks he's the prince already stepping over the keeper

Bit of a tiring day today, but will shoot out a post tomorrow. Probably going to have a bit more back and forth before the sound of fully automatic gunfire draws attention to the crime scene, and we can go from there.

Bit of a tiring day today, but will shoot out a post tomorrow. Probably going to have a bit more back and forth before the sound of fully automatic gunfire draws attention to the crime scene, and we can go from there.
That's cool, that was just the first part of Jason's scene anyway. All that gunfire just tickled the Malkavian, the Bikers have one hell of a fight on their hands.

Alexander regrets not taking a moment to develop Presence in his younger years, part 1. This will, most definitely, not be the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back