• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Universes Collide (A Multifandom Interest Check)

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Placeholder title. Anyways I think I saw something similar to this but not quite the same. The basic plot behind this is that every fandom takes place in its own universe, but what happens when the characters from each universe all end up in one big city together? There will be plenty of opportunities for friendship, romance, and even rivalries and enemies crossed over from each universe. Some may want to find their way home, others want to stay in the new city. Here are my rules:

1. This is a very casual setting and all plotting is up to the roleplayers. I want the story to flow naturally and tell its own, so if you want to plot with other roleplayers feel free, but nothing will be set in stone
2. Canon characters only, please. They can be from literally any fandom you can think of. There will still be a character sheet for reference purposes.
3. The more characters the better! I'm going to play a bunch, but I understand not everyone can, but if you are capable of doubling, tripling, etc, I encourage you to do so!
4. Please try to be semi active. I don't expect a bunch of posts in one day, but try to at least come on every couple days
5. Try to avoid one liners, but I don't expect paragraphs either. As long as you're giving something to the roleplay, I don't care about length.

I need at least 3 other people interested. I think this has a lot of potential.

Ah, this kind of thing brings back memories of my past two multifandom RPs with a similar premise.

They failed hard, but this looks interesting.

I’m in! (If anyone has taken Ladybug imma smack them with a sandal)

Seems like its been a while since a update, is this RP still actually going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back