• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unearthed (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey, it’s okay! I really hope you feel better soon though, I know going through that can be really stressful and scary.

KSMI KSMI - Which one did you like the most and why? :3

What about you wickedlovely11 wickedlovely11 ?

I have a soft spot for Merry & Pippin as they reminded me of myself whenever I do silly things without thinking it through.. either that or when I have particularly unlucky moments xD

Best film for me was the Fellowship of the Ring. Really set the story out well and I enjoyed seeing all the characters and elves interact with one-another. :3

Legolas is my favorite character ❤ hes pretty to look at and a total badass!

Two Towers is my favorite of the movies. I love the Ents and the battle for Helms Deep.

fellowship and two tower has got to be my favorite as well!

as for favorite character? that’s such a hard one! definitely the dynamic of pippin and merry plus gimli and legolas!

éowyn and théoden, ugh my heart.

the ents can slay my battles pls

and as always, honorable mention for the one and only:

giphy.gif

aragorn was my all time crush right next to éomer

I'll be honest, I have a bit of a man-crush on Ian Mckellen <3 <3 <3

Okay, the 'bit' part is one hell of a understatement.. xD

I am head over heels for him.. okay.. don't judge.. ;D

So for everyone here, as Shibe already knows. I won't be taking part in this roleplay any longer as I want to make something of my own quite soon.

I have a personal rule where if I am going to run my own thread then i'll discontinue any characters elsewhere. That way I can focus my efforts and attention on tending to things on my roleplays and not be distracted/disappear to go play elsewhere whilst my own folks are getting annoyed at me for not being a consistent GM.

However, since I do have a active character here I will continue until my next post where I'll write up a (hopefully) convincing exit for Beriedir. Better that, than him disappearing off the face of Middle-Earth with no explaination. :P

I've never been great with good-byes so.. I do hope that we'll all cross paths again in the future. I've really enjoyed my time with you all! <3

To start off.. Aragorn and Arwen were my favorites for a romantic relationship. I just can't w/ how lovely Arwen is.
giphy.gif

My favorite character overall is Gandalf. Time and time again I couldn't resist battle-crying alongside an aged man running into a horde of Evil with a sword, and stick. My guy carried so many people throughout the movies. He just..holds a special place in my heart for alot of reasons.

I also loved Gimli, and Legolas. Especially Gimli when he was lined amongst the soldiers at that one castle and he couldn't see anything lmao. Hilarious, and wicked said, badass.

As for tear-jerkers, I gotta give it up to Sam-wise, The Brave. He went to hell, and back for his friends and for middle earth. The part where he picked up Frotto and carried em up the mountain was too much for me D':. Helped saved the world, and at the end married his dream-girl. Love 'em.

The fellowship of the ring, and the two towers were my favorite movies. <3

Becker Becker Best to you, and your creative endeavors. ^_^

Last edited:
Best of luck with your new project Becker Becker . Excuse me while I stalk your profile to see what you're making.

My favourite character is Boromir, hands down. He's such a well thought out, real, human character. He is a great man with myriad noble and heroic traits, not just showing what we are, but also what we aspire to be. He has flaws, pressures, and failings, he makes mistakes, but they don't in any way lessen or diminish the good man he is.

He's an exemplar of what's going on in Gondor, too, which is very neat thematically. Like the line of Stewards, he has been thrust into a role he simply is not suited for, both in personality and in destiny. Gondor forces the role of protector and leader on Boromir (as well as Faramir and Denethor), but ultimately it's not his fate to be such, it's Aragorn's, and that shines through in how he's shown as something of a darker mirror of Aragorn. What was happening to Gondor without Aragorn, and what would come of it were he not to embrace his blood and sit the throne of Gondor.

Honestly everything I could say about him is said better here:

Honestly I would pay good money to have Sean Bean whisper stories in my ear whilst I fall sleep.. the man's voice makes me weak at the knees xD

Thank you KSMI KSMI and Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated <3

(p.s) It'll be my first attempt at making something comical and slap-stick.. influenced by the classic game of my child-hood; Medievil ^_^

Becker Becker ,, i don't know much about the project you're working on! but if its any GM advices i can defo fill you in on them if you ever need!
the pms are always open ! < 33

Becker Becker ,, i don't know much about the project you're working on! but if its any GM advices i can defo fill you in on them if you ever need!
the pms are always open ! < 33
That'll be very much appreciated, i'll gladly give you a 'heyo' whenever I come to a point where i'm struggling <3

Imma be real with you chief.. it's a nope from me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back