• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unearthed (LOTR and The Hobbit based Group RP) (CLOSED)

Shibe

I got some good memes
Unearthed
Two hundred years after the event of the One Ring being destroyed, Middle Earth entered a era of peace. Men no longer had to live in fear, the kingdoms of the east began to flourish once more. All seemed well, until news of a ancient weapon being unearthed in the ruins of Mordor by a legion of Orcs and Men who had sworn alliegence to Sauron during the War of The Ring. Known as “Dazuzambzubnuz abgruz Dyzugüur”, or the “Siphon of Life” in English, is meant to drain the lands of life. The side effects making the vegetation wither and die, Elves have lost their healing powers, Dwarves lost their hardiness. The forests have become diseased and meadows now barren. The major kingdoms of Middle Earth have arranged a conference in Rivendell to discuss the plans of war to take place in the east and the north. As well as arrange a small company to infiltrate the Northern Waste to attempt to destroy or disable the weapon. Our adventure will take place with this small, brave company.

Some more information on this roleplay
•Our beginning setting will begin in Rivendell, and slowly advance as the journey continues.

•You don’t have to have a vast knowledge of LOTR or The Hobbit in order to participate, just a little.

•Will be Semi-lit, in 3rd person paragraph form, a few grammatical errors are fine. 1-2 paragraphs.

•Will contain some dark themes but nothing sexual.

•Romance and shipping is allowed.

Character InfoThese roles are currently available

Hobbits (1 role available)
•Gereon Thornburrow, Male ( S Shibe )
•(Taken) smallnscrappy smallnscrappy
•(Open)

Dwarves (1 role open)
•(Taken) HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
• (Taken) KSMI KSMI
• (Open)

Elves (Closed)
•(Taken) Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi
•(Taken) smallnscrappy smallnscrappy
•(Taken) Abendrot Abendrot

Humans (Closed)
•(Taken) Archon Archon
•(Taken) Becker Becker
•(Taken) Nightblade Nightblade

Half-breeds (closed)
•(Taken) ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
•(Taken) deer deer
•(Taken) wickedlovely11 wickedlovely11

Your character is welcome to be any gender, sexuality, age, height, weight, or appearance you desire. They can also be related to canon characters from the series. Once two or three people become interested, I will add a character sheet thread as well as a OOC chat. This is also available as a 1v1 through pm. Thank you!

And here is the link to the Character Sheet page : Fandom - Unearthed (Character Sheets)
OOC: Fandom - Unearthed (OOC)

Last edited:
LOTR? Count me in for certain as a Hobbit!

Just let me finish my second breakfast... :grinningteeth:

I'm always thrilled for some Lord of The Rings!

Definitely interested, I'm not certain yet, but I think I'll go for a human

I spy with my little eye...

I'm thinking an elf. The only elves around in 200 FO would probably be in Eryn Lasgalen and a few dotted around. Probably a teeny enclave in Imladris led by Elladan and Elrohir. Hmm. Hmmmmmm.

S Shibe - Just letting you know that i've had a change of mind and could I be a Human instead please? :3

will this be set like immediately after return of the king or will there be a few years afterwards?
Just working on my CS details and I can alter depending on how far after the story we are set

Righty, i'll be finishing up my character either later on tonight or tomorrow ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back