• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
| Evangeline Lott |
"Stop shooting people, goddamnit."
mentions: Emperor1 Emperor1 sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra

"Finally, an explanation." Just as quickly as the weapon was formed, it dissipated into the air, releasing another wave of energy. "I'm Evangeline Lott. Witch. Used to chaos." She fluffed her choppily cut black hair, and gave the room another glance over. "Sorry about the weird... reflex. More used to being attacked in this sort of situation." She sighed, then rubbed her temples. "I guess I should explain what I can do." Throwing her arm out once more, arcane energy collected, forming a pistol. It solidified, and Evangeline cocked it. "I can make weapons. Out of energy, that is. They don't need ammo or anything, but I personally prefer to use my scythe which... you already saw. I can do other shit, too, but it's too flashy and big for me to show you right now." Just like her previous weapon, the gun dissipated. Evangeline shot a glance at the demon girl sitting next to a pool of blood, and the slit mouth who seemed to be begging to be shot. "Honestly, I'm most interested in you. I know about demons and shit like that, whatever. But you seem human. Fuck is your deal? You do this to her?" The witch crouched down in the blood next to the demon, and released a wash of white energy over her injured leg. "There. Should be healed, I guess... Uh, sorry if I'm overstepping."

As soon as she uttered these words, the shooter and "Tin Man" rose and introduced himself. "My name is Mephiston of the Blood Angels chapter, and as I have mentioned a few times by now. We should establish an HQ then scout the area for supplies or information." The witch grunted in agreement, but with a few caveats. "Yo, can we wait for a second? We already have one injury, and I only just woke up. We can scout for more information once we get everything out of everyone here. What's the last thing everyone remembers? When did you all wake up?" She hesitated. "Oooor am I the last one here, and this has already been discussed?"

Mephiston had already decided that this girl was annoyance. Had this girl even paid attention? He had clearly stated they should establish a HQ BEFORE scouting. Mephiston spoke up after her little "rant".

"Yes I'm certain that you're the last one to be awake, and no we don't how, why, or even who sent us here. All we know is that we're in the middle of a wasteland."

He decided that it was enough for now, and walk back to the porch of the ruined house. He pulled out his force sword known as Vitarus from his back, he quickly checked to see if it was still in good shape.

Mentioned: Kitt Kitt

Last edited:
harloteck&Hunter
location: abandon house interaction: archur archur sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra
harloteck slowly moved his weapon away from the girls head smiling at her slowly nodding at her the girl had guts she was by far the most capable warrior here such a willingness to die simply to prove a point.
"girl, you are a strong one, a warrior no fear or emotions i would not wish to kill you for you are far more useful alive than dead to all of us, but know this you can only hide your feeling so much one can't hide every taste or every smell, you will slip up eventually"

carnilla's comment about harloteck's cooking instantly destroyed the calm demeanor the larazit had attempted to maintain the creature's insolence and shear disrespect was completely uncalled for and require harloteck to respond in kind, he fired his weapon at the wall behind carnilla a resound BOOM would be heard from the barrel of the gun sending out what to be described as a strange red blue wave it spreaded out cascading into the wall a large section of the wall of the house seemed to just collapse with a slight explosion of splinters and powdered concrete, luckily the house didn't collapse but it would get there attention

"ASOOR GEELORA SEEE ROINS CARNILLA BELAOR GESLORT CAHE SOCLA MOREDAREN"

hunter stepped forward looking at carnilla he was cringing a little, seeming as if he understood exactly what the larazit had said

"soo umm... yeah im glad i was not on the end of that... wow... you really really pissed him off.....you really shouldn't insult his cooking"

he looked back to harloteck hoping that perhaps he wouldn't do anything to aggressive anymore

"
You will now all listen to me, we shall follow the armored humans plan we will do it now for if we continue on this path we shall destroy one another entirely i wish not to harm any of you, as your threads being severed will only further send me down the wrong path, and you demon boy, the one named hunter, you possess a flow of magic, why do you not use it to calm these insolent creatures"

listening to harlotecks words hunter got an extremely awkward blush across his face, thanks to his nature as an incubus this only served to intensify his natural ability to infatuate others he really hope the larazit wouldn't mention the tattoo's although he would probably have to explain them eventually right?

"well umm...err...ok...i really...well"

he really was not sure what to say at the moment the infatuation affects his body had only increased... making him appear VERY VERY cute. although hunter hadn't noticed this

Last edited:
(Hello yes, Exiled is typing stuff at 2:30 AM IN THE MORNING and so the tone maaaaaay slightly be off for my characters. I try, but I know that i'll preemptively fail. Sorry if the quirkiness sort of ruins the character I've established, but I'm not going to go through and change these in the morning, because 2:30 AM Exiled will probably throw a fit at 10:30 AM Exiled next time he rolls around. For now, just enjoy the post's lunacy as is.)

Annika wasn't really sure how to feel about not being shot at. After all, most people would've probably jumped at the chance to blow her brains out. She would've at least, and that counted for something. Annika points. It was worth at least 10 Annika points that she would've blown her own brains out if she gave herself the chance. There was more than a few calls for weapons to be thrown down, but she didn't care. She didn't have any weapons on her to begin with. Her pistol was somewhere on the floor, and Drake was posted at a window for her to return to. At the very least, she was given a compliment for her bravery, or foolishness, she hadn't really decided which she personally felt about herself. In fact, she should've stopped feeling anything at all. The strange reemergence of mental stimulation confused her, and made her thoughts muddled, compounded by the fact that she was being talked at. Her head pounded, and she forced herself to take a course of action instead of standing there in confusion.

She had decided, in accordance with what she felt best, that she would step away from the lizard, away from the girl who had introduced herself as Carnilla, away from the girl she had shot, away from the new girl who had a question from her, and definitely anyone who had a weapon on them. In short, she drifted back to her belongings, tearing off the sensor array from her shoulder and packing it away, mindlessly reorganising the contents of her bag.

Swallowtail on the other hand was more than happy to reintroduce herself again, but she felt that now wasn't quite the time to do that. With the new girl healing up her leg, she felt fine enough to stand. "Thanks..." She pointed and snapped her fingers at the witch(?) as she tried to remember the name she had given everyone earlier.

"Eeeeeeeee-" She started, aimlessly snapping her fingers, giving the impression that she was definitely not making it up on the spot and trying to remember. "-vaaaaaaa..." A loud snap, and she shot two finger guns at the girl as if 'Eva' was 100% her name, because surely, it was. "Thanks Eva!" Hell, if you don't really know, fake it 'till you make it.

"Yep." She nodded to herself. Totally her name. Her attention span drifted to Harloteck giving orders or something. All she got from him was "Armored human's plan" and something something "thread severed" or whatever. They had a plan? And it came from... Meh-fistin? Fistin? Fistin. It came from Fistin. She would have to ask.

"Mister Fistin! What's that plan you had again? I was kinda too busy dealing with having a hole in my leg to pay attention."

Direct Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Emperor1 Emperor1 Kitt Kitt
Also There: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster SillyString SillyString

Carnilla

Carnilla merely shrugged off Harloteck's warning shot; she didn't mean to insult his cooking - she was just being realistic. How could he expect to satisfy a Devourer's monumental appetite? Not even all the people in this room were enough for a snack. He was free to try, but Carnilla felt like she'd have to do her own hunting. Tensions were high anyways, so she just crossed her arms and raised a disappointed eyebrow at the Lizard, as if to say "Really? After what I said about guns?". The Lizard must've held a lot of pride in his cooking.

"Look, I never meant to insult your cooking. I would love to try it sometime. Just not now." She reasoned. "These people are lucky I'm full enough to reason." she thought to herself. "Anyways. we can start scouting and catching up everyone up to speed if we're all done threatening to shoot each other. As far as I can tell, this house seems safe enough to be a headquarters, except for the person lurking in the shadows smoking a fat cigar." Her tone was very accusatory.

Jack Penderghast

"You've caught me," Jack said good naturedly, materializing out of the shadows, legs crossed and puffing on a cigar while sitting suavely on the love seat Carnilla had seen earlier. "I thought I would just listen and avoid gunfire before introducing myself, but seeing as the opportunity has revealed itself, hello."The lanky man stood, removed his stove pipe hat and held it to his chest as he bowed before his company, putting it back on when he stood straight again. "I am Jack Penderghast, but Jack is fine. A pleasure to meet you all. I'm sure my abilities would be handy for your reconnaissance operation."

Mentions: Emperor1 Emperor1 archur archur THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kitt Kitt SillyString SillyString

Hunter
location: abandon house interaction: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra
“Hey trust me girl, umm..err ok...” hunter relised he should probably try talking normal instead of sounding like he was flirting although it was somewhat natural for him

“I wouldn’t be so dismissive larazit cooking is some of the best ever, you could eat a entire planet and it wouldn’t taste as good...well that’s what iv heard”

The arrival of another new person didn’t really startle hunter he just turned to look at them with a smile that was definitely one you would use when flirting.

“Well nice to meet you jake glad you could join this strange band of people, at least some people will be usefu... I mean unless we need to flirt with something I’m kinda useless....well...aside form...nevermind”

Annika didn't have her sensor array on her shoulder like she did a minute ago, but she immediately felt a presence enter, no, reveal itself to the room. However, she didn't feel the need to flick her pistol to the new person, it was by the red-skinned demon, but the room was already bristling. If anybody (besides her, evidently. This in her mind opened up a lot of potential situations for her later. Namely, the types where she and Drake were a fair distance away and everyone was busy doing something else.) were to start a fight, the room would explode like Europe in 1914.

So, she finished reorganising by lining the little rainbow capsules along the side of the bag, her fingers unconsciously thumbing the little jack at the bottom of one as she puts them away. Zipping up her bag, she points at the demon with her pistol. "Give it to me." The yellow orbs that were her eyes moved, but she couldn't really tell where that demon was looking, presumably at the gun. "This one?" "Yes! That one. Give it to me." Annika snapped. Definitely need the meds. The gun skittered across the splintered wood to Annika's foot. Wordlessly she picked it up and put it into her own pocket.

"I will stay here while everyone else scouts, since there's pointless debate on setting up an 'HQ'." She announced somewhat loudly, at least loudly enough for people who weren't actively talking to hear her.

Mentions Emperor1 Emperor1 sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kitt Kitt THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster SillyString SillyString

Users who are viewing this thread

Back