• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC thread, where you can chat your heart out! But I highly recommend you be respectful to others. You can also ask me anything about the rp!

(Here are the rp rules if you forgot.)
  • I'm allowing the maximum of 8 players. Excluding me.
  • Your character can be almost anything. You can even make up your own race if your own race if you desire. Feel free to get creative. 2 characters per player.
  • Speaking of characters, I suggest for them to be overpowered or do impossible shit. It won't be fun for anyone.
  • Be able to at least make 1 paragraph (6-7 sentences), but two paragraphs are recommended for this rp.
  • I highly recommend interactions between characters. Like friendships, romances, and rivalries.
  • Be kind to other players. I don't want to have to kick someone for being disrespectful.
  • I'll ask any other questions you have. Don't be afraid to ask.

You see, it's a good thing you put up this OOC thread, because people like me don't like commenting, asking if you might have room for one more player.

Instead, we like to read all the comments, count the amount of players you have, then force ourselves onto your RP because for a fact, you aren't at max capacity.

mwahahaha.

i've got like, one more character comin' dude

It seems everyone who wishes to participate is quite ready.

I have secrets that I will...

share in character when the time is right.

I intentionally left out backstory for fun, basically.

decided to reduced hunters age for more funny shit thanks to is incubus nature XD (as in him being inadvertently extremely attractive )

at about what time is the intro post going up today?

Is anyone else mildly concerned that a warhammer 40k character is going to...
Participate isn't the word.
Exist, in this RP? Not to talk trash on WH40k, because I love it, but like...

He's gonna kill everyone for being heretics, man. We've got like, 3 demons in the party. He's gonna kill one of them just to spite Ka'bandha or something ;)

Last edited:
Is anyone else mildly concerned that a warhammer 40k character is going to...
Participate isn't the word.
Exist, in this RP? Not to talk trash on WH40k, because I love it, but like...

He's gonna kill everyone for being heretics, man. We've got like, 3 demons in the party. He's gonna kill one of them just to spite Ka'bandha or something ;)
I didn't think that through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back