• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lol just got home from a sleepover so i didnt see any of this until now

will start intro post now

yall posted so much and my tiny pea brain is struggling with it right now

SillyString SillyString , I have a question.

You made it clear that these characters were basically just "spawned" and have no prior history. However, do the characters believe themselves to have prior history, or memories?

Perhaps their all physical manifestation of the human imagination. Or created by a deity to stop arc.

Actually now that I think we really need that answered in order for the post by sly-eyed-lyra to make sense.

JUST READ THE POST OH GOD WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU DO REALISE HARLOTECK WILL ABSOLUTELY SHOOT HER
She didn't point it out to Harloteck that if she does shoot her, and kill her, the rest of the party will most certainly want "dangerous lizard man who killed someone" dead as well. Which is partly the reason as to why she did that.

She also just wants to die, there's that.

She didn't point it out to Harloteck that if she does shoot her, and kill her, the rest of the party will most certainly want "dangerous lizard man who killed someone" dead as well. Which is partly the reason as to why she did that.

She also just wants to die, there's that.
sad kinda i guess

i fell asleep almost immediately after psosting that i would start my post. woke up after almost 24 hours............... NOW im gonna do it.........

i fell asleep almost immediately after psosting that i would start my post. woke up after almost 24 hours............... NOW im gonna do it.........
Need a summary or something?

eeeee, about to start work.

You'll get one in a few hours? Just skim through the posts, you'll get through it, since it's a fun read anyways.
Kitt Kitt

okay so my intro is pretty short, unfortunately. will be lengthier when i have more to work with

Yo Emperor1 Emperor1 , didja finger gun a smite, or charge your pistol with smite?

Because asides from you and I, I don't think anybody else knows what that is.

tbh evangeline is gonna try and throw hands since thats the only way she knows how to deal with her problems

Yo Emperor1 Emperor1 , didja finger gun a smite, or charge your pistol with smite?

Because asides from you and I, I don't think anybody else knows what that is.
For those who don't know smite is basically shooting lightning from your fingertips. And yes I did the old fashioned finger gun.

sooo... harloteck just got his cooking insulted... man, this is going to turn into a all out brawl unless someone can get harloteck to calm down or redirect his attention else where, im not having hunter do it... that would be dumb self resovling conflict where the heck is the DM anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back