• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Uncorrupted

In an abandoned house, somewhere in Florida...
After the rule of Arc, many houses and buildings were left abandoned, forgotten, and damaged. A two story house on a lonely and wasteland-like suburbs, somehow undamaged after the takeover. The clouds, that we're usually dark and shadowy, part. With a small circle of daylight being revealed. The light shines over the house, making it look more beautiful. Suddenly, the normal daylight turned into a striking beam of bright light that blasted through the house's roof with a large group of people coming down from it. The now damaged house had a mix-matched group of people, lying unconscious on the floor. The light still shined on the house. Suddenly, one of the unconscious bodies woke up, a young boy with a sword. He picked himself up from the ground and looked around him.

The boy looked down and saw a pretty girl with a dress and a staff, unconscious, near his feet. The boy nudged the girl with his foot. "Hey, come on." He muttered. After several nudges, the girl leaped up with a smiling face. "Hiyah!" She said cheerily. The boy was immediately startled. "What a very long nap. Glad I'm wake now!" She said. The boy was slightly confused with the girl's glittering attitude. "Um... who are you?" The boy asked. The girl turned the boy, she still had that cute smile on her face. "I'm Dreamie! And this..." She said while pick up the stick on the floor. "Is my staff, Miko! Say hi, Miko!" Dreamie said. The was a long silence as Dreamie put the staff in the boy's face. "He really likes you! What's your name?" Dreamie asked. "I'm...Nyarlathotep." The boy said. "Nyarlathotep? Sounds like a long name. Can I call ya Nyars for short?" Dreamie asked. "Uhh. Sure." Nyarlathotep replied.

Light striked the awakening mephiston. His mind blurred and flickered, blood and muscle finally returning to their normal state. He turned his head left to see a unconscious mortal girl and to his right another unconscious mortal.

He lifted his body and to see numerous other unconscious morta- "uhh.sure" quickly facing to the direction of the voices, quickly noticing that it was an ordinary looking mortal with a colorful? Mortal girl.

He honestly didn't care who it was, he wanted answers Now. "You there! Tell me who you are and purpose as well! He ordered the duo.

Sawyer
Slight murmuring cut the silence. The demon opened his bleary eyes against the intrusive light, and he grumbled. His grumble came out as more of a low growl however and he sat up, glaring around the strange place he had been put in. A quick assessing of the situation told Sawyer that he had been placed here with others, 3 of whom were already up and squabbling. He shook his massive dog head and stalked up to the trio, sitting down with a huff. Hopefully he could get some information... either him or the very angry person.

Nicolai
Meanwhile the doppelgänger sat up with a start. The sudden fall had immediately awoken him, and his heart beat fast as he stood up, backing away from the three people and their dog. Where was he?! His back hit the wall and he whimpered. All around him others seemed to be unconscious. He sat quietly as he stared at the people talking with wide eyes.

Surprise wasn't something that Annika had felt when she found herself... here; wherever "here" was. In fact, she didn't feel much of anything, except the sensation of being face down on something hard. Slowly, she rose to her feet, checking if there were any real injuries she had to worry about. Asides from being lightly bruised, she was fine. Relief wasn't something she felt either. No, no such feeling of relief washed over her as she assessed the situation, her cold and calculating gaze scanning the panorama of human inadequacy in front of her. She assumed from the people still unconscious, these three had just risen from their slumber, and had immediately started quarrelling with each other. Fine. A fourth had moved to join, and a fifth seemed to be overcome with fear.

Of course. A fight or flight reaction. She was glad that she wasn't like that anymore. Instead, she made the sensible decision to pat herself down. Full set of clothes, but no mask. Well, slipping away was out of the question, especially after a brief glance through a window. It was nought but wastes. Her face was almost immediately recognisable anyways, with the scars and such. Instead, she would have to trust these people to not get her killed. She resumed checking her things, slinging her duffel off her shoulder and onto the ground. Her gun was there, strapped to the side. A few replacement cartridges for her rifle lined the side of the bag, a whole assortment of attachments in separate compartments all about the bag. Survival essentials were there as well, a few packets of powder pellets were in their respective zipper, with a canteen accompanying the same compartment. Finally, she unzipped a rather large pocket at the top of the bag, a glow spilling forth from the pocket. A smirk tugged at her lips, before she quickly frowned.

"I'll have to take one of these eventually." She said quietly to herself, before her eyes flickered about the room at the others. "Alone." She slipped one of these glowing rainbow capsules, big enough to fit into her palm, into a pocket, before zipping everything away. She unslung her rifle, Drake, but simply left it at the ready, rather than to threaten everyone immediately.

Swallowtail however, had woken up with a yawn, comically stretching her arms out. She did not care where she was, she was entirely concerned with one thing: the fact that she didn't wake to the sensation of Hexie repeatedly beating his body against her face in an attempt to wake her, which was concerning. She furrowed her brow and sat up entirely. Strange folk, in a strange place. Outside. Why the- what was she doing outside? In the middle of nowhere? Whatever, she needed to have Hexie by her side right now.

"HEXIE!" She called to the sky. Her brow deepened in a mixture of confusion and frustration. "Do I have to get out the magic?" She muttered exasperatedly. She groggily traced a circle in the air over and over again. A spark, a lick of flame, then the veil of reality peeled away as a hole sliced the space in front of the demon, a portal to a realm of flame and what can only be described as the color "red" in it's place. From this, a little creature, no bigger than her palm, winged out, lightly tapping one of Swallowtail's horns with it's body in greeting. Reality flushed away the portal, and the demon had her pet.

"Don't you dare leave me again!" She threatened, before petting the creature which had come to rest on her left horn, sort of sitting on it, molding it's body perfectly to the contour of the ivory. Ready to start her day, she finally decided she would come to interact with the others. By shouting.

Without concern to those that might be sleeping, she cupped her hands together and screamed into the air: "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE, AND WHY?!" Her face returned to a sort of smug expression, making eye contact at a clearly startled boy. She nodded at him, her body bobbing as if she were the coolest thing in the world, despite the unsettling yellow orbs for eyes, red skin, white hair and matching white horns. "Sup."

THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

Last edited:

Carnilla
THE ABANDONED HOUSE
Carnilla woke up groggily having landed in a belly flop, hands splayed with their palms flat against the floor and cheek pressed against a worn and warped wooden floorboard. When she lifted her head, her plentiful and long turquoise hair made a veil she had to part with her hands, blowing some uncooperative strands out of the way so she could see; light and sudden flashes of ghastly shadows still invaded them as she tried to blink them away. Pushing herself up to sit on the back of her legs, she wiped the blinding light from her eyes with the back of her one of her hands and felt the imprint the wood made in the skin of her cheek with the tips of her fingers on her other hand, checking for splinters. Fortunately, there were none as she took in her setting, and more noticeably, her company.

The first thing Carnilla smelled was a dog. Maybe not a dog. A person with a dog's head. Interesting. The dog smell was unmistakable though, not that she minded it. Dogs are nice; Carnilla liked sharing meals with them. The scent wasn't heavy, but it was there. It was watching the next thing Carnilla smelled; metal. Carnilla loved the smell of metal, but she adored the taste more. The man barking at the littler ones was covered in it; Carnilla remembered that some people wear it, and it wasn't just to eat. The imposing man had equally demanding looks as he bellowed his commands and was just as heat-tempered as the metal he was clad in; he was older, grizzled, and stern. Of the littler ones, the one that looked like a boy had a sword ("Mmmmmm metal", she thought, as she was the type of person to think with her stomach.) and had red hair; he was in the middle of helping of a bright little girl with long and colorful hair like Carnilla who smelled like sweets, cream, and candy. Her magic wand smelled like chocolate. Something or someone behind her smelled savory, burnt, and smokey. He wasn't there when she looked. Not yet. The only other person awake smelled like the delicate scent of fresh laundry, another one of Carnilla's favorites; he sat looking on like the dog-man, with big brown eyes. Everyone else was still sleeping, so all of their scents mixed as they laid on the dirty, mildewy floor. She was too preoccupied to pick out each of them and instead tried to focus on the situation.

They were all in an abandoned house, worn with age over time. They were in a broad and empty room, maybe a living room once, but not for a long while. There were still some broken shelves lining the wall but some laid face down on the floor much like Carnilla was before, old books littering the ground. A couch and a love seat with torn upholstery and exposed stuffing sat covered in dust, and an old box TV with bent antennae held a smashed black glass void within it. The windows were haphazardly boarded up by criss-crossed planks badly nailed in. There was also debris at her feet; she looked up to see a hole blasted through the roof of the house and concluded it was where they had all fallen in from. How that happened, she had no idea.

She tried listening to the angry metal man and the little girl and redheaded boy speak, but she realized that she couldn't understand them. What language were they speaking? Her second realization came from her stomach. She was hungry, but only peckish. She thought about killing two birds with one stone and eating the gruff man and his tantalizing metal coating, and once she digested him completely, she'd be able to understand whatever language they were talking in; but that seemed rude as he was in the middle of a conversation and she wasn't able to ask him if she could gobble him up properly. She felt like eating someone she just met was crude and would make a lasting bad impression. Luckily for everyone, Carnilla's hunger would not get in the way of her rationality and morals. This time.

She noticed on one of the shoulder pads of his armor, there was writing beneath the giant protruding skull impression; maybe it was the language he was speaking in. It looked like the symbols gracing the books on the floor she had seen; reaching down to find the biggest, thickest, one, she opened it. It had thin pages and tiny lettering, but was chock full of the symbols Carnilla noticed matched the symbols on the metal man's armor. Without a second thought, she devoured it; a swirling electric blue vortex opened like a mouth directly over her head, sharp serrated teeth greeting the old dictionary and gobbling it down whole, shredding the binding up like a wood chipper; the mouth closed when it was finished chewing and the vortex disappeared with it.

The dictionary was not a good first meal, but it sufficed. It was dry, and she wished she had something to wash it down with; eating knowledge was like eating vegetables for Devourers - it wasn't pleasant if you didn't at least have some dressing but no one can deny it was good for you. At least she knew it was a dictionary now. Carnilla herself released low and impressive burp while holding a fist sideways to her chest.

"Excuse me. I promise I have manners," She quickly apologized for interrupting. "Oh, so this is English! Cool!" She exclaimed excited, but then quickly shook her head, feeling as though she were full of herself. "Sorry for interrupting; please keep going. Just pretend I'm not here." She assured them, trying not to be more of an distraction. However, it was probably too late to pretend she were there, or any of them for that matter.

Somewhere else, someone yelled "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE, AND WHY?!". It seemed more people were waking up.

Mentions: SillyString SillyString Emperor1 Emperor1 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Shadowfall Shadowfall

Last edited:
Mephiston couldn't get a response from the little ones, but regardless he could probably get on-"Sorry for interrupting; please keep going . just pretend I'm not here". And with that he once turned to face another strangely colored mortal girl.

But this one seemed to have something. . . . Off. He really couldn't understand why but he hoped at least this one could provide answers. And he took a few steps to be only a few feet away. Clearly towering over the mortal,he calmly asked the girl "could you perhaps provide any answers to our situation"?

Suddenly some screamed out "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE,AND WHY!? He couldn't help but relate to whoever yelled that out.

Carnilla

"I wish I could," Carnilla answered. "I literally just learned English a minute ago. I'm just as confused as everyone else. Although I'm pretty sure I came down in a flash of blinding light through the ceiling." She kicked some broken planks of wood that littered the ground they had rose from."These broken planks don't have a thick layer dust on them like everything else, so they must've come from the roof. None of us are covered in lots of dust either, so I'm guessing we all came down together." She shrugged. "That's my guess, at least. As for everything else, no idea. I woke up after you did because you're loud. I'm glad you're not being loud anymore." Carnilla face palmed. "I'm sorry my manners haven't kicked in yet. I'm Carnilla. Not like it's nice that we all fell through a ceiling together and we don't know why or where we are, but it's a pleasure to eat- meet you all. Sorry. Old habits die hard." She offered, introducing herself to everyone.

Mentions: SillyString SillyString Emperor1 Emperor1 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Shadowfall Shadowfall

The demon's ears perked at meaningful conversation being spat out. She sort of half-listened, and came to the conclusion that this person doesn't know why everyone is here, but also that everyone here is here. And they're hungry, probably. How useful.

She felt bits of something falling off her face. Splinters? So the girl- Carnilla was right, they had fallen from the roof into wherever they are now. Speaking of, Carnilla? "What kinda name is that?" She accidentally verbalised. Her face grew a little redder, a deep maroon more than anything, and she pursed her lips. Bad first impression.

She meekly made it over to the others, her movements stiff from embarrassment. "Hi." She blurted. "I'm Swallowtail. I uh, think your name's cool." She looked Carnilla up and down. Then, the armored guy. So bulky. Was he that bulky under all that? She resisted the urge to touch him, it looked so tough, and kept her hands to herself. "I like your armor." She sheepishly grinned, and gave two thumbs up. "Yaaay. We're all friends now."

Annika had taken it upon herself to surveil the nearby area, taking a sniping post to a nearby window, breaking the crumbling boards with the butt of her rifle. She peered through the scope to only find waste and ruin. What was once a city, there were only the skeletons of houses and piles of ashes and rubble that could only suggest that a building was once there. Anything could be hiding out there. She would find it, eventually. Reaching into her duffle, she fished out a piece of equipment. It was a sort of strange device, a wire connected to a small circular glass object that Annika put her hand into like a glove, the glass orb resting on her knuckles. She parted the hair around the back of her neck to jack it into herself, grunting in a bit of pain as she did. Immediately, the glass began to glow with light, and Annika pointed her fist at a nearby wall. Her vitals were displayed in full detail. Her heartbeat, blood sugar, which was getting pretty low actually, brain signal, vitals, were all displayed on the wall.

She set the device down, and rummaged through her bag again. This time, she brought out a "powder pellet" packet, unwrapping and dumping the little bit of powder down her throat. Her face visibly contorted as her taste buds clearly abhorred whatever she was forcing herself to eat, but her face returned to it's neutral shortly after she took a quick sip of water from her canteen. She tossed the wrapper to the side, and glanced up at her stats. It would take a minute, but slowly some of the bars representing her hydration and nutrition levels increased. She capped her canteen, painfully unplugged the device, cleaned the blood from the jack, placed everything back into her bag, and went back to scoping out the landscape. Nothing would escape her sight.

Directly Mentioned: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra Emperor1 Emperor1
Also There: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster SillyString SillyString

A bit disappointed of the lack of Any answers of the sort. But aside from that the response seemed to further enforce that whatever she was,even He the Lord of death might not be able to deal with her. Her seemingly friendly actions show perhaps that he could sway her too his side.

" Well my actions upon awakening were merely out of spite and confusion" he assured the girl. When for the Third time he was interrupted By Another grinning mortal. What Was with him and interruptions , anyways the mortal simply told the him "I like your amor" and "yay, we're all friends now". And gave to thumbs up and simply left.

He was a bit baffled at this but nevertheless it appeared that he have to work with these "strangers" to have hope of answers.he decided to leave the house and see what sort of situation we're they truly up against. And when he destroyed of what was left of the front door. Saw the ruins of numerous homes that were around and the few bones and trash that littered the place.

It looked like a battlefield, which in itself basically home sweet home. He then just gazed at the ruins, planning his next move.

harloteck
rising from the floor by the commotion from the rest of the group a massive creature sturred, its form was massive like that of some reptilian titan its scales where probably sliver at one point now scared and scuffed to a muggy gray color it seemed to wear a simple but strange harness as it got up another smaller creature got up it seemed to be a similar being to the massive one but far far smaller, and with four arms, the massive beast hit its head in the roof ducking down slightly, it served the rest of the room snipping the air almost in a predatory way before raising a massive gun-like device at all of them licking its lips it waited at it stood off with the rest of them before opening its mouth.

"arlosr keronte barrlear coolsoer? imoteck sarzell harloteck carmonis common? sparlos zerrneer?ZARRLOAG"

the voice it spoke in was deep and growly almost as if it was filled with a deep grumbling terror, for those that would listen to. the smaller lizard creature stood beside its larger counterpart seeming to be extremely scared.

the creature turned around overhearing the yelling form the child behind him it turned around seeming to have a sudden revelation then dropping to one knee in front of the demon-like boy reciting incondensable speech over and over like a chant of some sort

hunter
location abandon house interaction​
with the massive creature waking up a smaller humanoid they had large scythe-like horns upon his head, a set of red wings pierced his back along with a tail ending in a little heart his arms where complete red and seemed to be constantly burning like a living flaming tattoo, weird pendant around his neck it radiated an odd energy for anyone with magic or psionics the pendant gave an uneasy feeling, but also... they boy while appearing young was undeniable attractive for some unknown reason everything about him was incredibly strange although, the titanic lizards threats where likely more attention-grabbing than he was.

"OK UMM WHAT JUST HAPPENED WHY AM I HERE AND WHAT'S WITH THE LARAZIT HERE THAT THING SHOULDN'T BE HERE AT ALL"

hunter watch the larazit drop to one knee in front of him he scratched his head extremely confused as to what the horrifying titan was doing kneeling to a small demon like himself? perhaps it was his nature as an incubus... no those massive lizards are immune to that... as they were to most thing that's what scared hunter so much

Last edited:
Sawyer
The demon was getting no information from anyone here. It seemed like they were all equally confused about what had happened, so he padded around the room, sniffing at everything. Most of it just smelled like old, musty wood. He scrunched his nose and shook his head lightly. Everyone was quite the chatterbox...

He sat and watched everyone a little. A few people were discussing important facts like why they were here, while others decided to focus on introductions. How lovey. There were others who he noticed were alone, checking their belongings and whatnot. Now those people he could get behind..

The dog finally just lay back down. Honestly he couldnt care less why they were all there, he was just tired of being on his feet. Er... paws.

Nicolai
The boy watched as people slowly began to wake up. One strange creature after another... a big black dog, a weird lizard creature, a very colorful girl with a staff, someone who very well might be a demon, although he didnt want to assume. Of course there was him, a doppelgänger.. He glanced at the hole in the roof, squinting his eyes against the sunlight.

As everyone began chatting, he felt his fears slowly melt into the background. Maybe he should go talk to someone..? He made his way over to the girl known as Carnilla and the other one.. Swallowtail.

“Um.. hello,” he waved shyly and smiled, adjusting his glasses. “I- uh. Im Nicolai. Im glad we are stuck in this place together, I dont think I couldve handled it alone..” he laughed, brushing his hair back nervously with his fingers.

Interactions: Shadowfall Shadowfall sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra
Place: Abandoned house

Mephiston knew that it was the time of action not sitting around. He knew that everyone in this ruins were here for reason. He didn't why, but he certainly could tell by ash and ruin that is obviously for war of some sort.

He needed to wake and Unite the people inside to find their purpose on this wasteland. So logically he grabbed his plasma pistol from it's holster and fire a shot into the sky, hopefully grabbing their attention.

Last edited:
People were busy walking around, chatting, lying about, or yelling. More yelling. It's always yelling. Annika felt a tinge of anger lilt at the edge of her consciousness. She definitely needed to have a date with Euphoria some time soon to fix that. She fully turned her body to see the mass of quivering scale that had positioned itself at the back of the room, jabbering gibberish as it did exactly what she chose not to do: threaten everybody with a weapon. She unholstered her pistol, and faced the lizard-man-thing, flicking the safety off as she aimed it at the beast. Her trust had eroded. These people weren't going to get her killed, they were just going to kill her. Annika was never one to take chances. She stood up abruptly, her feet in proper stance, just like she had trained. However, she felt that with how big it was, it would be difficult to miss.

Then, it seemed to have decided that some young demon-thing was worthy enough to kneel to, for some reason. None of this was adding up. Maybe she was best off alone, away from the nonsense that was inhabiting this house. The boy seemed confused, but Annika just shifted her reticle to his head instead. More screaming, more screaming, about a "Lazarit" or something. Didn't matter, that information was unimportant to her at the moment. What did matter was that the immediate threat was solved now.

What more, was the sound of plasma being fired behind her. The familiar thrumming noise of a plasma weapon and the crackle of the shot bursting in the air startled her, which again, was something that she had to fix herself. She wasn't at peak efficiency, and that annoyed her greatly. Why did she feel the need to hesitate before deciding she didn't want to shoot the lizard? In any other scenario, she would've shot it without a second thought. This in turn, frustrated her, which in turn made her realize that these emotions were mistakes she was allowing herself to make. She had to be calm, and think purely logically as she normally did. Why was plasma fired? She put her gun back onto safety, and looked to see.

It was the big soldier guy. He fired his weapon outside to get everyone's attention for whatever reason. Considering how scatterbrained everyone else was, she decided to ignore him. The absolute chaos that was everyone else would follow, and she would be left alone to take her Euphoria. She nearly craved it, the opportunity to become the perfect killing machine once more, to drop these useless emotions in exchange for unhindered thinking. She decided that she would have to put on her sensors before she went back to her post once more, hooking a device into the base of her neck once more. This one clung to her shoulder, and gave her a visual on movement behind her, like a mirror or camera. Useful when sniping in dangerous situations, like the one she was in. Now, nothing would escape her sight, whether it be in front or behind her.

Directly mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Emperor1 Emperor1
Also there: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra SillyString SillyString

Despite his shot they all scrambled in utter chaos,so this time he charged his second shot. And when fired the shot everyone just stopped. He obviously now had their attention, without a second thought he began. "I believe we should stop this pointless scramble, and actually look for either the purpose or the solution."

He continued " outside as many may know by is but a wasteland". The best he could come up with was to set up a half or scout. "For now setting up a base of operation or scouting, should for now the main objective"! He commanded

harloteck
location: abandon house interaction: Emperor1 Emperor1 Shadowfall Shadowfall
Rising back up the lizard creature looked at the rest of the group it’s head snapping to look directly at the man firing some in its mind was clearly of arcane origin raising it claw to point at the armoured man it stared him directly in the eye.

“You-you are touched by strange threads, haven’t seen smelled or tasted these before... prehap you brought us here”

It paused tasting the air then continued to speak calmly

“No your not the one with the threads... prehaps the flows themselves brought us together? Hmm... destiny is a path that we can only be guided down for it can not be truly forced”

The creature turned to look at the girl that was brandishing a weapon at it before it tapped a claw against her chest bending down to look her dead in the eyes.

“You are touched by not a flow nor a thread.... interesting what did you do to incite there anger? Did they grant you a mercy from there forces? Or did you do something so terrible that they wish to punish you?”

Mephiston was annoyed that he had to once again, work with a xeno out of desperation. And threads? What was the xeno spouting on about? It's likely he was referring to the warp no less.

Must be a psyker then,but...at the same time the xeno seemed confused at the supposed "difference". He knew perhaps this xeno could be of some use. "Xeno I will need your assistance on grouping the rest, for we don't what lies on this world. So we must establish a HQ as soon as possible." He ordered

Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Carnilla

Carnilla cocked her head sideways at the demoness' abrupt remark about her name, but smiled kindly and confused just as quickly when the demoness tried to play it off as a compliment. The dictionary she had eaten earlier had sank deep enough in her stomach for her to understand subtext, but she would forgive the stranger as quickly as the stranger realized her mistake.

"Swallowtail's a cool name too." Carnilla assured; unlike Swallowtail, Carnilla meant it. Apparently they were all friends now too. Carnilla had noticed all the weird looks she had gotten, but didn't give it much thought. The brown eyed boy that smelled like fresh laundry approached them to say hello too. "Hello Nicolai. I guess we're the welcoming committee of the group," Carnilla said genially, shrugging, and then brushing off her black wool dress. Carnilla had nothing on her but the clothes on her back, and it seemed in character for her, so she had no mind to find anything.

All of the sudden, she heard a frantic chanting of a different tongue in the other corner of a room coming from a lizard man.

"He needs a dictionary. Too bad we're all out." She said, not even bothering to understand the commotion. Apparently the metal man felt the same way when he aimed for the sky to get everyone's attention; he suggested they begin reconnaissance on their whereabouts. The lizard creature kept rambling at the knees of a shy incubus while the metal man kept trying to rally them.

Carnilla raised her hand.

"I'm interrupting on purpose this time - I just have a thought. Bear with me." She began, casually negotiating with Tin Man's plans. "I think before we start scouting around, which is a great idea, we take a head count and see who we have here. I'm not saying we all hold hands, share our feelings, or sing Kumbayah; I just think it would be proactive to make sure everyone is on the same page and to weed out all the people I can eat- I mean all the people who might want to kill everyone else. I don't know who any of you are, so I'm not inclined to cooperate until I do. I have my reasons, and I won't blindly play follow the leader until I know who I'm playing with. I'm sure I'm not the one here who thinks that either." Carnilla crossed her arms when she finished, awaiting everyone else's response, and hopefully, their introduction.

Mentions: SillyString SillyString Shadowfall Shadowfall Emperor1 Emperor1 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Sawyer
The demon continued to watch the commotion in amusement until it was broken by a sudden bang! His head swiveled towards the sound slightly, no emotion crossing his face. He had been so used to being able to stand face to face against simple human gadgets such as guns that he hadnt stopped to think that these people might actually be able to kill him, so his reaction wasnt out of the ordinary.

He huffed in distaste, about to complain that the huge guy, of course, had decided he was automatically the head honcho of the group before a petite girl with startlingly colored hair spoke up, her hesitation to follow the man obvious. Sawyer chuckled and stood on his paws now.

“I agree with the crazy vortex chick,” The dog spoke, and suddenly his appearance changed from the huge black dog to a strikingly tall, lanky man. “Im not about to follow some lunatic who will end up finding the one way to get me killed on earth.”

Nicolai
Nicolai smiled at the very pretty girl, happy she was kind enough to “welcome” him. The sudden loud pop of the big man’s gun made him jump into the air and scurry back. His heart was pounding furiously until he realized it was just one of the people here trying to get everyone’s attention.

He thought the man’s plan was brilliant until Carnilla spoke up, followed up by the dog who suddenly changed into a man... he expressed his distaste as well. Just watching the sudden transformation of what the doppelgänger had thought to be a regular dog had put him on both of their sides. He had no idea what these people were capable of... the lizard man was odd enough. Carnilla’s hair was a huge vortex, and she kept talking about eating people...

Nicolai shuddered at the thought of being so close to others who were such a mystery, so he kept his mouth shut.

Mentions: SillyString SillyString Shadowfall Shadowfall Emperor1 Emperor1 sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Place: Abandoned house

A buzzer rang in her ear as someone or something began to approach her. A quick look into the holo-screen that projected itself as soon as her eyes began to glance toward it indicated it was a large shape. The lizard. Great. What did it want now? She set down her rifle and stood to face it, waiting for it to speak it's gibberish and then be done with whatever it felt it needed to do. However, it was when it decided to prod her chest with it's claw she decided that whatever it had to say wasn't worth listening to anymore.

In a single, practiced movement, she turned the safety off her pistol, and fired from her holster into the being's foot. She felt nothing as the laser burned a hole through the lizard's scales. Annika was not one to trifle with, and she wouldn't accept anybody putting their hands on her for any reason.

"First and last warning. Keep your hands away from me."

Her neutral expression didn't shift at all, her eyes fully locked with the gargantuan that had decided that it was pertinent to reach out and touch her to spread his hokey "threadless" nonsense. She didn't care about threads or her lack of them, whatever that meant. She never did. Her eye twitched, and she drew her gun quickly, a statement that indicated she was ready for whatever retaliation he might have for her.

Swallowtail on the other hand, dropped any pretense of being embarrassed as Carnilla accepted her psuedo-apology and went to trying to direct everyone to productivity. The boy with the shy demeanor decided to join the land of the living, and Swallowtail non-verbally greeted him by playfully messing up his hair.

Big Red blew a ball of plasma into the air twice to get everyone's attention, and by the second time, he had Swallowtail's. Getting everyone to group up and actually coordinate for once sounded like a splendid idea. She would get to meet more people! However, Carnilla interjected with a good thing to consider: we should do more introductions! She loved this girl already, asides from the subtext of eating people of course. She personally didn't feel like scraping off chunks of her thigh for the appetite of the long-haired girl, but if she needed to, she could. Regeneration was always a nice perk to have, even if it was painful.

"I'll go first!" She stated after Carnilla's little speech. "I'm Swallowtail, and I'm a..." She didn't want to say 'demon.' The word came with a lot of negative connotations she frankly felt didn't apply to her. No, she would come up with something else. "...magically inclined denizen of the infernal realm." She grinned widely at that, and pointed at the ball with wings that clung to her horn. "This is Hexie. Say 'hi' Hexie!" It did nothing. "You're lazy, you know that?" She hissed at the leathery orb, which flapped in annoyance.

Then, the sound of a violent discharge caught her attention. Some crazy zombie-chick just shot at the lizard dude from earlier.

"Woah woah woah!" She shouted, rushing towards the two. "Don't do that, come on!" She went to grab the gun away from the girl, when she heard a beep. The girl's arm flicked towards her and loosed another projectile which landed in her thigh. Swallowtail crumpled to the ground in pain, a hole in her leg. Even though it was clearly agonizing, she grinned through it, finding the strength to stand herself back up. Her wound was already knitting itself back together, but this was difficult to do through the wave of heat that spread through her body.

"Please, put the gun down. Please. We don't have to start fighting each other before we get to know each other!" She said, ensuring that she kept her distance from the shooter. The woman hadn't even turned to acknowledge her, and instead let her gun clatter to the floor. "Good, that's..." She sucked in air as she sustained the injury. Her muscle had grown back anew, and the epidermal layers were beginning to grow back little by little. "...good." She took in another deep breath, and slowly let it out.

"Sorry. I got a little worked up there." The woman said in a monotone voice. "That's okay, can we not shoot at each other anymore?" No response. "What's your name?" Nothing. Mentally expended, Swallowtail sat down right where she was, and poked at the wound. There was a noticeable divot where the shot was fired, but it was much better than it was a few seconds ago.

Annika simply stood there, facing the lizard. If she was going to go down, she would go down swinging.

Directly Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Emperor1 Emperor1
Also there: SillyString SillyString

harloteck
ocation: abandon house interaction: Shadowfall Shadowfall sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra
the laser burned into harlotecks foot it seemed to do little to the creature apparently it was incredibly resilient not caring about it at all harlotecks reaction was a simple frown at her until of course, she shot that other being who appeared to be another demon, with a sudden burst of speed harloteck spun around striking the girls hand with his tail knocking the weapon out of the girls hand

"do not test me child,i will be happy to end you if you do not wish to cooperate"

its demeanor as it spoke was incredibly calm and collect as if it wasn't even annoyed with what she had done, removing its massive weapon form its hostler aiming it at her before swing around to look at the girl who spoke about eat thing annoying harloteck greatly.

"you child, you will not eat anything, as I am the only one who is trained in preparing meals, all pray is, therefore, mine by right of arloragolar best understand this, and if you all wish to know my name, I am harloteck i will say the human who wears armor and is of strange threads is correct if the flows brought us here we best seek them out so they made show us the true purposes of us being collected here"

hunter
location: abandon house interaction: sly-eyed-lyra sly-eyed-lyra Emperor1 Emperor1 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster
with the larazit going off to do his own thing hunter felt a little bit better everything although was very confusing although that weird haired girl had a good idea probably best to introduce themselves he moved toward the group of people that probably wouldn't kill him, although kept out of reach just in case they might get infatuated by his nature the flaming red tattoos on his body rose up toward his face forming two dragon-like heads one on each of his cheek they begin to try and bite at everyone, it was strange as if the tattoo where alive.

"so umm... hello.. everyone then err.. names hunter, I'm not going to lie I'm a demon clearly well more accurately an incubus...errr and um those tattoos on my skin well.. just ignore them please"

after he finished talking he gave a smile bearing a small set of incredibly sharp teeth his tail swishing around excitedly he then turned to harltoeck looking at the larazit

"well hello harloteck strange to see a larazit... i mean if we where brought here by magic then you shouldn't be here? kinda strange anyway nice to meet you, glad at lease someone can cook i mean where probably going to be here a while"

The gun already on the ground, Harloteck's tail simply swiped the pistol away towards Swallowtail, whose wound was about mostly healed asides from superficial scarring.

Annika gave the slightest of smiles at the Larazit's warning. In fact, she even approached the lizard, and pressed her forehead to the barrel of his gun.

"Do it." She stated simply. "Kill me. You said you would be more than happy to, so do it." There was no shakiness or waver to her voice, only her hard determination. "Pull the trigger." She dared. "I give you my permission to kill me."

"Don't-" Swallowtail muttered from her seat on the ground. "Don't do that." She repeated, exasperated with the attitude of the zombie-chick. "Why are you like this, lady? What's your deal? Stop being such an edgelord and sit down next to me." She ordered, patting a spot for her that wasn't stained with the blood that leaked from her leg. Annika only shifted her eyes to the demon, before focusing once again on the barrel of the gun that she had her head up against.

"You get this chance once. One free shot. Make it count, because if you don't, I will."

Directly Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Everyone else is in the room, but isn't really being mentioned at all in this interaction. Feel free to intervene.

Mephiston patience was already pretty low with this whole thing, now the idiotic mortal girl Dared Dared die before any actual combat. This was practically heresy and to stop this cowardly act, he raised his trigger finger.

And shot the gun with a toned down version of smite. The weapon was blasted a few feet away. "Your foolish decision shall not let ignore duty", utterly disappointed with this one

mentions: Emperor1 Emperor1 , all else in room.

Murmuring... murmuring... it's so loud. Why is it so loud? Evangeline rolled over on her side, groaning.Wood hurts to sleep on, and her back was messed up from being there for God knows how long.

"Nnngh... So loud..."

Slowly rising from her rather uncomfortable position on the floor, Evangeline rubbed her eyes and looked around at the mixture of weirdos around her. "Uh. Okay. So. What the fuck is this? Who the fuck are you guys?" Slit mouth. Dog head. Hot demon. Pretty girl. Another pretty girl. Buff man.... Too many people... Shot fired? Evangeline jerked her head towards the one who seemed to have fired off a goddamn gun in a rather closed location, and narrowed her eyes. "Can you keep it down? I'm kind of busy trying to figure out what's happening right now. Christ, you have no manners." Now that Evangeline was much more awake, she finally realized the situation she was in; Random strangers, with a bunch of weapons drawn. Seemed like a good time to draw her own weapon, then. Quickly thrusting her right arm out in the air, a long staff began to manifest out of arcane energy, eventually arcing to form a blade. In a burst of light and pure energy, the weapon solidified. Evangeline pointed the scythe at the buff guy with the gun, narrowing her eyes. "Hey..." Her voice was a low, threatening rumble. "Put that shit down and explain yourself. Quickly, if you'd please."

Carnilla

"Okay, okay. First of all, whoever has a gun or a weapon of any kind, please kindly do us all a favor and holster it, drop it, or make it disappear or I swear I will swallow it and any appendage you use to grab it." Carnilla tried reasoning with all the armed parties in the room; Tin Man, Lizard Man, Little Miss "Shoot Me", and the latest edition to their party, a scythe wielding magic user in the form of another young lady. Carnilla turned to her. "Second of all, hello, good to see you're awake. We're trying to figure out everything you just asked all together; we're taking a role call so everyone at least knows who they're shooting at," Carnilla said spitefully, looking at Harloteck, the young woman who shot him, and Tin Man since all had been a bit liberal with their firearms.

"So far we've got Nicolai, who seems pretty nice and pretty normal so far; that's Swallowtail, a magic user from a different realm. Also quite nice. Dog Dude hasn't introduced himself but he agreed with me when I suggested we do a head count, so he seems agreeable enough. That's Hunter, a demon but nice, just don't look at his tattoos. Tin Man is still waiting his turn, the Lizard Man there is Harloteck, and Bullet Bait over there is sort of unresponsive, except when she wants to shoot people." Carnilla explained, catching up the newcomer. "And though Dog dude thinks my name is "Crazy Vortex Chick," I prefer Carnilla, your friendly neighborhood Devourer. My species has a special diet of everything, my stomach is the size of a medium sized planet, and our ideal food pyramid consists of people, places, and things." She said, turning to Harloteck. "Trust me, I appreciate your offer to cook for the rest of us, but I've got myself covered. What you probably consider a five course meal, or however you feast wherever you come from, is maybe a taste test for me, but no more than an appetizer at best." She turned back to the new girl. "You missed out on the demonstration earlier, but everyone else can vouch for me. Welcome to the chaos."

Mentions: Kitt Kitt Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Emperor1 Emperor1 Shadowfall Shadowfall THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster SillyString SillyString

Mephiston returned his plasma pistol back to it's holster. Not wanting to cause anymore chaos, since that would be contradictory to him wanting to establish a semblance of order.

Though he decided to actually introduce himself, since he wouldn't stand being called "tin man" ANY longer. "My name is mephiston of the blood angels chapter, and as I have mentioned a few times by now. We should establish an HQ then scout the area for supplies or information."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back