• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Ember turned to villagers. "Hide your gold and shiny stones from strangers." He advised then looked at Smithson. "They don't have mines at all." He said.

"Brother, I said be cautious. It means to be kind but not to trust. A guest shouldn't asking about your gold mines. It's rude and suspicious. I've met good pal people before but these guys are not behavving the same as them." Ember explained quickly.

The villaigers groaned and simply went bck to basketmaking “Shall we continue?” asked Cpt. Smithson to his crew.

Mitra who had noticed Ember's trick, kept quiet at firt but then wondered what Smithson was going to do if he finds out about the truth. "Ember, make sure this party won't visit a mine." She told him in dragon language. He nodded and questioned the villagers once more: "Is there any mine around here? I need to avoid them."

“N-nut here no” Said the villager “All t’ Gold mines are two hundred paces away thet borders the Yansi lands”

"Seems yansi is as greedy as the kingship about gold." Mitra said and thanked villagers for guidance. "Would you prefer to explore the forest or head toward the mountain?" She asked Smithson.

"You might see better legs on your way." Ember smirked. "Like horses, he means. I've met splendid riders during this expedition." Mitra explained or in other words corrected Ember.

“Well in that case I want to have a good view” said the sailor “It would also be nice to see if there’s any more villaiges nearby”

"You'll see cities from there." Mitra said. She thought that the land of small tribes and ynasi was going to be opened to the owrld sooner or later so it'd be wiser to tell about yansi step by step. People of other continents knew creature similar to yansi but non of those races had the upper hands against humans. "An some witchcraft is common in those cities." She added.

“Of course” muttered the mage as they walked down the eastward path that forked off from the main road“That’s common with these Pagan tribes”

"Some strong pagans they are. We don't need to even be seen by them; be extra careful about that." Mitra warned and looked at Smithson to follow his lead.

“I’ll keep that in mind” said the Mage as Smithson walked down the trail whitch eventually lead to the villaige by stream, one that Stefan and company already went to for that villaige didn’t stare at the strangely dressed party for as long as the previous one.

Miles away, Cpt. fetri was leading a party of his own for the last Dinghey had gotten to shore “We are about Two miles North from that prison island we landed on, whitch means we shouldn’t be running into the Bay tribe anytime soon”

"Accordin to your former directions, we won't move along the shore so won't meet them at all. The only danger for us is facing yansi patrols since they tend to invade new lands." Ben spoke.

“Well, we’ll simply not set up base camp here.” said Cpt. Fetri “We’ll keep going northward untill we see a clearing into the woods and there we will set up base camp”

“The camp will be in the trees, not beyond them” said Cpt. Fetri “Are there any other questions or concerns before we set off”

"I've not been there in person but I've heard that shape changing clans like to roam among woods" Magi said.

"You have a name for them? So there must changing people in your lands too." Magi said. "The key is to peel your eyes for every movement of the forest and because about what you hunt. If one of them attacks, it's wiser to capture him than killing him." She told them what she had learned from her tribemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back