• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"Sorry for asking... but I didn't recon your colors. Which lordship or country do you serve? Am I supposed to return by your ship?" Mitra asked.

"Aye... " Ben said before going to fetch required equipment and place them in boats to ready them to depart. Magi waited near a dinghey to make sure she won't be left behind.

“I serve the Canab Kingship” said the captain “I’m actually a captain for the Royal Navy & Lord Harold IV hired me to scout the area.”

Other sailors got into their respective dingheys and waited for supplies.

"I wish you lock, sir." Mitra said warmly. "But please don't take this mission as a regular exploring task. This land might be out of our maps but it's already occupied by forces that are yet to be known. To begin with, you should turn a blind eye on what you consider inappropriate since you're going to see a lot of them. Can you accept what there is as it is?" She spoke tactfully.

As everything was ready for expediters to go, Magi chose to sit in the same boat as Ben and be began rowing after hearing the command.

“Well” said the captain “That would depend on what’s going on here. For instance, those shifters aren’t innapropriate because they’re basically like Woodland Nymphs. So that would depend on how backwards the natives are”

"Backwards..." Mitra muttered, she didn't like the word but Ember hardly help his laughter back. "I'm curious to see those Nymphs." He whispered to her but if someone had kin ears he might be able to hear him.

"What am I supposed to do?" Mitra asked as stood there helplessly. "Isn't there a way for me to go back soon?"

“well, you could go back to the ship” said the captain “But I’m not interested in charting my own ship!”

"For how long are you going to stay in these lands?" Mitra asked while walking behind the captain to get an answer out of him.

“If it’s as vast as the Cpt. Fetri makes it out to be, than i’ll say about five days would be sufficient.” said Cpt. Smithson

Mitra looked at Ember. She didn't want another week in the wild. "Keeping an eye on them is what I prefer." He told her in native language which she had already relatively learned from Orm. She nodded and faced Capt. Smith "I'd rather come with you than wait in the ship." She said.

"Thanks..." Mitra said and shook hands with Smith very briefly. She had gotten a picture of whole land in her head as a memory of when she had flied above it by Orm's wings but wasn't sure if she could pass it to servants of a king. So she waited to see how trustful those navy men were.

The captain walked behind his crew before the knight said to Mitra “I’ll be sure to protect her from the beasts.” “I don’t think that’s necesary” replied the captain “ captain Fetri told us that she have special powers that allow her to speak with the beast’s tounge”

"By beast you mean animals, right? It's not a special power; it's sience." MitrA ovrheard and corrected them. "I might be considered a beat from their point of view." Ember said in native language.

“Ohh” said the captain as a woodpecker in the distance complained “Hey! When shall I suck the seed!” “how does that work?” asked Captain Smithson

"It's like learning foreign languages. But you won't be bother by so many voices since you won't understant unless you listen carefully." Mitra explained.

Ember was looking at the village ahead of them observantly. He almost knew all clansand their ancestors but only a few of them truly knew him.

the villaige was populated by native humans as all the locals began to stare at the party of pale men as if they had a skin disease.

Ember raised his hand up as salution. "Yo have guests, brothers. Be cautious about how you treat them." He told the native men. It meant that they had to treat them good but avoid being too open.

“Where did that guy come from?” asked the Captain looking toward Mitra as the villaigers eyed one another before speaking out in Woodland Plains “Walcom to th’ villiage within Pines”

Ember translated villagers' greetings for explorers then began to explain about pal men to native men. "His main home is in mountains but he has traveled a lot on the land. He isn't into voyages so has never passed the sea. You can call him Ember... it's the meaning of his name." Mitr explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back