• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"Hey! Wait! We are here..." Mitra called captain loudly and waved. She had seen him jumping on his feet and thought that he was probably scared of the dragon which was wise. "Esses saia... sesshi ssessi..." (In my homeland... they're like legends...) She answered Hesal. "Sissi hess?" (Would you please stop?) She requested thinking that if Hesal didn't move, sailors wouldn't panic.

"grooooagh ssesss sesss" (tell them that I have your wounded) Hesal said slithering up into a slight coil so that the wounded can be seen resting on his back. They panicked for a good couple of minutes, but after seeing that the dragon wasn't eating any of the crew members, they looked at the dragon confusingly "Mitra, how could this be?" The captain asked about the seemingly docile dragon.

"Seia eses... sees esash." (No need to tell... they can see...) Mitra said then ran toward captain. She explained about Hesal and wolves and the vast land behind island while panting. She was so excited that spoke fast without stop. "... and first we need to treat the wounded but I don't know how..." She added in the end.

"I don't know... probably. All we have to do is taking care of those poor sailors and move to the main land. I'm sure a vast land has more space for us than this cursed island." Mitra explained. "We can fasten broken parts and nurse them in the ship..." She suggested.

Hesal got out of his coil and nuzzled up against the ship so that the wounded can be teen off of his back "after we treat them, we should spend the night here, we still have three search parties out there and I would rather have a proper headcount before we go anywhere" the captain said before ordering his men "get a ladder down to the dragon and get the wounded off of his back." And the crew did just that, getting a latter on the port side of the ship down to the metal dragon. The wounded were effectively carried up the latter and down into the ship's infermery to be treated.

"This island is full of unknow dangers. Maybe we should go after those who are missing." Mitra spoke doubtfully.

The patients had been taken in and Hesal could go any time he wanted. The tamer approached the dragon and put her small palm on his large metalic scales. "Isa... sassen seiss shesshe sususss..." (I... had no idea dragons can be so kind.) She talked to him showing a warm smile.

"sssess sisisis hraaash ssssess?" (dragons aren't kind where your from?) the dragon asked curiously, this was surreal for Hesal to hear, for dragons always teach chiefs and kings how to read. "But, you made it out okay" the captain said "and we have a campfire so they can find their way back!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sishuss nass sisesss osiss..." (My people think dragons are mysterious and cold...) She answered Hesal then turned to captain. "I hope everything goes well." She prayed.

Hesal got into a coiland now his serpentine head was at the level of the ship's stern as Hesal said "sess shheesss rooach graaa?" (than who gives your people wisdom then?) Hesal asked as the captain nodded and went down to the campfire.

"Ish sassan isess shassi sirsi sessa." (We learn it from previous generation and develop it.) Tamer continued chatting with the dragon. Seemed that Hesal was more curious about them than they were about him although he was the legendary creature and they were normal voyagers.

"hssa hssa sessss graaa hrrrr graaa hrrr sesssess hssa hssa grraa roogh hssessesss" (our people learn crafts from the generation before, Its only my people's royalty and priests who learn from dragons)

"Essa saress seshisssa hass... sashassi sesa hessi." (We don't have dragons living among us... but I'd like to learn about you.) Mitral spoke eagerly. Now she was curious as well.

"Se ishisias... sesse vasss osss sessse vasss isssses. Sashi sias seresss." (About dragons... where you come from and where you go. And about the wisdom you talk about.)

"Session sess hrooah graa ssss hishis hissss sseseses groaagh seseseseses graaa hroooar sesssess harassment grrraach ssessess" (I don't know about your land, but we are assigned by the great spirit to perform certain duties and my duty is to make sure the exiles stay on this isle)

"Shiiasa essiashess issi sessess seh hesss soniss honisss sesss?" (That makes things very easier for humans... why have these people been exiled and why are they like wolves?)

Ssesss ssess hraa hroooar hraa sisisissss shesss graaa hroooa sessesss hroaah sesss sesss hissisis hsssa hsssss ssssha ssssha sesssesss hroaaahg raaah graaa shraaach groooar rash shaaaa raaaa chraaaa raaa raaa (The day guard changed them as soon as they landed here in cages, they don't always become wolfmen, they also become deermen, bird people, rabbits, slimes and even granite statues. It's ultimately the Judges decision to send them to be executed here or to put them in underground jails on the mainland)

" Sishuss nass sisesss osiss sesse vasss osss sessse vasss isssses " (So they are only criminals on this land? How about the main land? How vast is it? Are welcomed there?)

"ssshroaagh sesss sesss hisisisis graaaach" (the mainland spans further than the eye can see)

"So we may not meet anyone either." Mitra thought. " hissisis hsssa hsssss ssssha " (what kind of people live there?)

She watched the campfire hoping to see sign of a party returning safe.

"hssa sisis raaah groah shha sssss hsisisis roaaagh SnNua, Graaa, Tsaaa, Cikhaa" (We have many peoples, kingdoms and city-states like, SnNubia, Gratanga, TsaGane & Chikohalgi)

"Essan sissiha shiha essersis siasse ssessse isiish sash sossihs hesss heser hasss so shiasis..." (So... we are going to meet a great nation. I've to talk about it to the captain... and one more question; where are we? I wonder how we can go home...)

"Hssssa sisss siss hsss haaa raaaaagh Groagh Snhua" (Your on the cursed isle of WoVarhai off the coast of SnNubia) Hesal answered

Mitra told the dragon that she needed to talk to the captain and excused herself.

"He seams to know everything about the continent but nothing farther than its waters. I don't know where exactly we are but the first city we can reach after circling this island is called SnNubia. And this island... a cursed place for the exiled... they use magic as punishment... and dragons to observe... probably people of SnNubia talk the same language as wolves do here..."

She spoke to Fetri for a while, sitting by the campfire.

"No signs of missing parties yet?"

She asked worryingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back