• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"WᎭt ᎠrᎡ ᏲᎤ ᎼrᎣnᏍ ᏙᎢ ᎮrᎡ!" (What are you idiots doing here!) the dragon exclaimed "Ꮺ fᎶlᎶᏪ ᏲᎤ Ꮅ ᎮᎡ" (we followed your light. Here) the lycanthrope replied before the dragon roared out while towering 70 ft above everything "TᎯᏍ ᎢᏍ Ꮅ! Ꭲt'Ꮝ ᎣᏁ Ꭳf tᎮᏎ fᎣrᎡᎢgᏁ'Ꮝ ᎵᏍ, Ꭲ ᎭᎥᎡ ᏃᎯ tᎣ Ꮩ Ꮻ Ꭲ!" (That wasn't my light, it's one of the foreigner's lights, I have nothing to do with it!) this argument made Stefan and company shudder, they couldn't see the tribal wolfmen, but they could bear their bickering for the voices were clearly not human.

One of guys helped Mitra to pull herself together. They asked her about the odd conversation between the dragon and voices in shadow but all she knew was that they were wolves and she couldn't understand their words. The party made a defensive circle backing up each other. Hiding wasn't a good idea in first place. No one wanted to tackle the unknown, so they just waited for the other side to make the first move.

When the tamer felt better, the dragon was already high in sky. She felt useless. This time she decided to talk to the other side of the conflict. "Augh... Arr Ooe? Arr Eg oo?"(Who are you? Will you let us leave?) She asked politely hoping that wolves were as calm as the dragon was.

"Rrr grooagh grah arr arr arr oe arr gragh!" (We are exiled bandits and we just want an explanation about this light!) everyone looked to Mitra for interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitra's fear was turning to confusion. "Stefan... they are asking about the light. What should I tell them?" She said then remembered to add the important part. "And seems that... they are exiled tribe men who has been changed to wolves. Don't ask me how... I'm quite puzzled here!" She then faced wolves with more confidence. "Arr Op vagh... voob augh hmm?"(If you get your answer, will you promise to behave peacefully?) She asked.

"GRRRR" (we can't Guarente it!) before Stefan nervously said "T-tell them that we needed help because we're stranded and that I didn't expect them to be here." The dragon began to coil around an oak tree as the last of his 90ft long tail was out if the way and both the exiled tribesman and the search party can see eachother. As the dragon began to coil around a tree that was closer to the search party, the tribesmen snarled "RRRR graaa arrr hrrrmmm arrrrrgh" (We're not afraid of non-humans like you)

Between dragon and wolfmen, Mitral insisted to find a safe way out. "They won't guarantee our safety then I'm not going to play clear with them." She told her party then turned to the pack. "Augh va uuha. grrri grrri hmn oor urgh. Arr vop rrg?"(This light is sacred. If you disturb it or us something horrible will happen. What else do you want to know about it?) She spoke proudly.

The wolfmen were horrified, now they were scared of wanting to follow it 'ᎯᏍ ᎽᏍ Ꭱ Ꭲ ᎴᎠd ᎤᏍ tᎣ ᎮᏌl' (this must be why it lead us to Hesal) they thought before growling back "arr vop oor va arrh arrh voor oor ugh arr ggrri RRRRR" (Well what's the significance of your pathetic little light) meanwhile Hesal watched his prisoners closely from the forest canopy.

"Hrrr... Auf vrrr hoop. Hun oorrr rrirr ugh..." (Sure... and now we leave. Don't get close to the light or...) Mitra asked Stefan to take good care of guiding light and explained her plan for her party. She had no idea what the dragon was going to do but they had to go back to their ship and leave that cursed island. She had seen a larger land behind this one and it was better for them to go there. The group had to go back quickly and inform the captain about it. Even if just one of the could do this task they had to do it.

Stefan nodded before grabbing the light saying "light you shall go down for you have fulfilled your use" and just like that, the light floated into Stefan's hands and dimmed, dispelling itself. Upon dispelling the Guiding Light, Stefan ordered "Back to the ship, Quickly!" The group headed Stefan's directions and ran back to the ship.

The lycans snarled for their question was unanswered so they growled back "voop rach auf rach aauuuf rrrirr rraaaff (You better run! We burned down houses and we're comming for you next!) the wolves now began to jog before them as the dragon was beginning to take flight thinking "FᎢᎾ Ꭲ Ꭸt Ꭳ ᎡxᎡcᎤᏖ tᎮ Ꭳ ᎡᎠkfᎠᏍ" (finally, I get to execute them for breakfast) as they ran through the woods with lycans trailing them.

Not two minutes later, there was a large grinding thud for the dragon landed next to the running party and jerked backward stopping four party members in their tracks. The dragon coiled around the party members before eating the two lycans whole, executing them, but nourishing himself. Each party member was collapsed on the ground with several broken bones for they were accidentally jostled around by the dragon's movements.

'I knew it... we're all dead...' Mitra thought as dragon hit them. She couldn't understand why it hadn't killed them quickly after finding them but now was causing casualties without benefit. Scream of men falling down with broken bones rang in her ears. Could they really go on like that? She preferred to be eaten fast and without pain, so halted (she had to anyway) and pointed her finger at the dragon. "Huss shaa shiss, ssish sa shsh hiissa?"(Who are you, treating my kin so recklessly? Give me your name!) She almost ordered as if suddenly had gained the power to defy a dragon. As long as the dragon was there wolves wouldn't dare to get close, therefore she needed to tame the dragon first although had never even imagined such thing.

"Ssess hissess hraaa graaaach ssess graaaah sssess hissha Huss sesss ssish" My name is Hesal and I wanted to deal with those problem wolves, but don't worry I already ate them, my apologies) said Hesal not intending to harm any party members. Stefan had been knocked forward as another party member ran back to the beach, Stefan lay in the dirt with bruises a plenty, but he was able to get up and use healing spells. 'After I'm done healing myself, I'll go alert the captain' Stafan thought as he carefully went downhill. The captain meanwhile was around a campfire campfire and fourteen men huddled around it, with four parties still out, they couldn't really go to sleep and the roars of distant beasts never helped matters either.

"Hesal... Saesss see semsss saesss shshsss..." (Hesal! Now that I know your name the is a bound between us.)

"Hasha shasee ssessse sass... sii sssae..." (I believe in your word... so don't harm us again...)

Mirat said. She wasn't sure if she could befirend a dragon or decieve him but seemed that Hesal liked to talk. She bowed her head and started walking down to path to reach the rest after Stefan healed everyone. She wasn't in hurry as was wondering what the dragon going to do next.

"Ssess sssisss" (you're safe with me) Hesal said as the men screamed in pain before Hesal asked "sesssh hraach hroarrr graaa sssess hragh?" (do you have a way to safely transport your wounded)

"ese" (No) Mitra answered simply. She was going to tell Hesal that we they had a better way they had already gone but she felt that their lives depended on her politeness. "Sia sssa hssa nas?"(Can you guide us?) She asked humbly still wondering if they could trust a cold blood creature. Soon those who had gone ahead would read the ship and inform captain about the vast land behind that island. The only obstacle she saw on their way was Hesal and he was something that she couldn't face head on.

"Shaaa sssa sussa hrouaagh roach sess hssa sessss" (of course I can guide you, but a better question is: are you all capable of following at all?) Hesal asked sincerily, he had injured many and the realization had dawned on him.

Meanwhile Stefan and a party member went down to the beach, but they saw the ship in the distance, so they walked towards the ship and found the captain sat around the campfire with other men. "Where are the others, weren't there more in your party?!" The captain asked as Stefan answered not wanting to tell the captain about the dragon "the others are wounded and I agreed to alert you" 

'I know, you stupid snake!' Mitra thought but didn't let her face give her out. "Ess shia sasha ssess siss sissi..."(If you're offering help, I'd appreciate it...) She spoke softly as if Hesal was a gentleman, not an enormous beast.

"Ssess hrooagh ssssess hssa hraach. Hsssa hroaaghh sssess hsssess" (I can give you help. Just put your wounded on my form) Hesal said trying to help. "Hesss sisss ssssesss sisss hsa" (But then, I wouldn't know where to take them for I don't know where your camp is)

"And are you going to tend to them!?" The captain said "Yes sir" Stefan answered "I just wanted to alert you now so you didn't worry when we get back late" The captain nodded, understanding Stefan's situation. While the other party member stayed with the captain, Stefan ran down the beach before turning back up into the forest.

"Aes sisse ssa shis soss sisias shsh sssess esis"(Just take them out of the forest. My friends will do the rest)

Mitra requested. She stile didn't trust Hesal thus taking him to where everyone were resting wasn't a wise thing to do.

Hesal slithered down and gently scooped the wounded with the narrow end of his tail onto a thicker part of the tail. Once all the wounded were on Hesal's tail, he slowly and gently slithered downhill asStefan can be seen running uphill panting and catching his breath before asking Mitra "I've never healed others before and would everyone else be in need of my services?"

Mitra was watching Hesal nervously when Stefan arrive. "We indeed need a healer so much. That dragon is taking them out of the forest which is safer... "

After a few minutes, Hesal, Mitra, Stefan and wounded crew were near the beach. Hesal had done a clean job and so Mitra was thinking that he could be trustworthy. "Stefan... can you heal them faster... please?" She spoke to the man in low tone then looked up at the dragon.

"Sashss... sseeesss asash simess essissih... atssi sesha shimsh shimas sahei seissisi saiisa Mitsra seshisa shasssir assesosse sese sae!" (Thanks... you were a great help... to show my gratitude the only thing I can give you is my name which is a sign of trust. I'm Mitra, the tamer. Meeting you was a pleasure!) She said.

Stefan thought for a moment to process what was going on as Hesal hissed back "hsss ssesss sssess Hessesses shhhhisss hessess grach shesss sesssssss (Thank you, I always want to help, that's why I'm the warden and executioner of this island) Hesal was still gently slithering toward what he presumed was their boat for it didn't look like any canoe that he had ever seen as Stefan tried to enchant "Healing light o healing light aid their recovery so they can start feeling right" Stefan was now worried that nothing would happen, he didn't know any actual healing spells and has only ever used. It on himself. "Sess hisseseses roaach? grooaach ssessss!" (Is That your boat?! It's massive!) The dragon said never having seen a boat as large as the ship.

"Essa Ship sii."(we call it a ship.) Mitra replied as watching the wounded with worried eyes. "How is it going, Stefan? Are they getting better?" She asked.

"To be honest I barely know what I'm doing" Stefan said. Trying to direct the white-yellowish healing energy toward the people on Hesal's back, but he only ends up tossing the energy around as it floats around his back and back to his front where he pathetically tries to keep the energy away from him. "Ssssess hraough hisesseses" (what's your homeland like?) the dragon asked while gently slithering toward the ship as the camp of 15 didn't know Hesal was slithering toward them.

"omg..." Mitra mumbled. She didn't want to have people dies in front of her. The breeze of the caressed her cheeks as Hesal moved toward the ship but her mind was too distracted to notice. "Seias ssessa shes shishssse." (It's full of people and buildings.) She replied absent minded. "We can use cast for arms and legs... but if their ribs have fractured..." She said then started praying for poor men.

"I'm only a magic user, I'm not a wizard or a doctor or anything!" Stefan snapped as Hesal said "hesssesss sesssh sisisis graaa groaaah raaach sssess shisse (our land has buildings and people too, but their probably not as big as yours) But just then, the campers jumped out of their spots "DRAGON!" they yelled and ther captain looked back before frantically ordering "Keep your guard men! Gerul, can we sail out of here?!" Gerul the shipbuilder responded "Maybe, but we need to row" as all this noise was making the wounded groun and shake "hsseses sesss hroaaagh?!" (What are dragons like where you come from?!) Hesal asked aghast at their response to his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back