• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Magi didn't need to be told about resting as already had fallen asleep again. Next day, Ben woke both of them late in the morning for breakfast. "So, what's your plan for today?" He asked.

"Let's check the map first." Magi answered Ben and both of them started searching for the map among their stuff.

"Not really." Ben answered. "We tried to write down every information we gained back then... Mitra usually used those info to draw her maps. Now that she can't do that I tried to do her part. It's not good actually... but at least I won't forget where we have been..." He explained. "I was supposed to had more to it... now is the best chance." Magi added. They places a few papers beside each other on the ground and Magi observed them. "It can be improved in many ways! But at least we know there are two options; to go back to the east to that peninsula or going west then south to have a turn around the mountains..." She said.

"Hm" said Stefan "eastward, but toward the south, there is more wide open prairie, the Capitol of the buffaloes are there and larger cities means more enslaved mages"

"Are we ready to fight more of them? I mean... maybe we can gather volunteers and move in a larger group." He said then paused thinking to himself about an issue that had been in his mind for a while. "It may sound crazy... but I was wondering about dragons. Mitra had nothing to do with them before we reached this new land and everything started with those guardians... we are going through this because of a dragon them why those guardian won't help us? It seems to me that some dragons are not like Orm says they should be. They eat like us but haven't turned to animals as she says." He spoke his mind out doubtfully.

"I don't know... we can go back to the peninsula we came from." Ben suggested. "What if you go back and dragons refuse to help us? You even don't know their language and the last of you who spoke to them ended up turning to a dragon herself." Magi spoke to Ben then faced Stefan. "But having more company sounds like a good idea. What do you think? Can we ask some of villagers to come with us?" She asked him.

Ben looked at his papers and gathered them hopelessly. "We have been on move for days... I thought that,d be faraway..." He mumbled as stuffed them in his bag. "So we will talk with them about it after eating. And I spoke to the mage last night. She said she has a little thing to help us. We should meet her first." Magi said then started with her bowl of milk.

"Right, let's speak with her" said Stefan

Meanwhile, Captain Fetri's ship was coasting by the island of Selthu and in the prosess of docking into Phillipston port at sunrise.

When the small team was fed enough, they left the tent to meet the mage in another tent. She asked them to sit close to her in a circle and hold hands. "Your witch told me about her powers and I found out that you might need a little push to proceed easier. One of her arts is learning directly from another person only by a short touch. Now I'm going to ask the powers of our land to help us make her stronger. Then whatever she learns, she can pass them to you two easily. So close your eyes and let the spirits of land flow in you..." She said and did so. Magi could feel coldness and warmness and different emotions passing her body.

"What do you have to give your comrades, witch?" The mage asked.
"I have all my knowledge of lands I know and all tongues I speak to give." Magi replied.
"What do you have to give your comrades, sailor?" The mage questioned.
"Everything I know about the sea and all my skills and crafts." Ben answered.
"What do you have to give your comrades, magician?" The mage asked.

"We can't learn that!" Ben objected.
"Hush..." Said the mage. "You'll know in time how knowing this can help you." She explained and took a deep breath. "Now you are spiritually connected. Even if you can't use a knowledge you still will be aware of it." She said and let go of their hands.
"It's done, Ben. You can open your eyes." Magi said then turned to the mage. "Thank you very much. I hope next time that Stefan tries to teleport one of us we don't end up all wounded and bloody." She smiled naughtily at the spell caster. "We were wondering if any of your people would like to help us during our journey. We'd really appreciate that." She asked for help.

"I'm sorry" said Stefan "our people are tied up with... other matters"

Captain Fetri meanwhile walked from his ship down the Phillipston port toward the customs house not looking forward to what he would have to tell to the Canabish customs minister. He walked through the door of the office with his Tallyman's clipboard in hand and waited for one of the ministers to come out and address him.

"I wasn't asking you, Stefan. I was asking the mage. Have you forgotten our conversation this morning?" Magi whispered to the man and waited for mage's answer.

"We're so thankful! So... we have to move now. Please tell those who are eager to come with us." Magi said before leaving the tent to get their horses ready. After her, a young boy who looked to have about 12 or 13 entered the tent. "Granny, can I go with them? I want to save my sister." He spoke firmly to the mage and now Ben and Stefan could understand his language clearly.

"Yansi are a very dangerous people now, I worry for your safety little one!" Stefan spoke up "I'm like the tribe witch of my people now, I'll protect him"

"Don't worry pale brother; I can protect myself. I'm a warrior." Said the boy.
"But still you are too young. There is a lot you have to learn yet." The mage insisted.
"I understand. Sorry for bothering you." The boy said but his eyes showed that he hadn't given up and was going to leave village without permission.

(do you like to add one or two characters to the team?)

A young explorer
stefan conjured a force field and cast it on the boy before saying in "should be safe now, arrows and kidnappers won't touch his flesh" 'Great Yastu, this is really fluent!' Thought Stefan in astonishment as the mage said "If Sitting Bear will be in a force field, than yes it is safe for him"

(Sitting Bear is his name? It makes me think of him as a fat lazy boy!)

Out of the tent, Magi was encouraging the few remnants of warriors and hunters to join their mission. "We are not going to fight but just rescue the mages. When we have them back and after they seal the dragon we can join together to make a large army to fight the beasts." She tried to explain the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back