• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"So, goodnight boy. And if you need a way to kill... you can ask the wolf about ways of assassination. They must be in the forest... but it's only what I've heard..." Magi said and went back to her tent leaving Stefan alone.

Stefan would later go to sleep inside his own tent, but put his sleeping wampum out in case the Wolves ever came back before he gradually dazed off looking up at the stars.

"Theeereee he is... he jussst let the wolf leave... good... wolf is too prideful... he can't wait for the man..."
A snake was passing by Stephan, talking to himself. He was rather large and so confident in his speed that didn't fear human.

The snake raised head and looked at the man. "Yessss... I heard everything... and I know how to kill Orm.... Poison... deadly poison of red frogs can kill her if enters her body..." He said and crawled away. He basically was eager to see the human and the dragon fight.

"Wait!" Called Stefan "That would kill Orm's host too, she possessed one of my own people and shapeshifts into a dragon when Orm feels like it!"

The snake hesitated and looked back. "Do I care about a human's life? Never! Usually I would have killed you instead of guiding you... but tonight the moon shines brightly and I don't want to harm a thing... not directly..." It replied and then made some hissing voice that sounded like laughter. "To night even dragons sleep n their caves..."

The snake hesitated and looked back. "Do I care about a human's life? Never! Usually I would have killed you instead of guiding you... but tonight the moon shines brightly and I don't want to harm a thing... not directly..." It replied and then made some hissing voice that sounded like laughter. "To night even dragons sleep n their caves..."
'That's what I get for trusting snakes!' Stefan muttered before trying to go back to sleep

Next morning, Magi took Ben and Stefan away from the village telling the chief that they were going to gather wood sticks. "Well guys, I've called you out here because I couldn't decided by my own how much to tell about Mitra to this folk. I need you ideas... how can they help us about this problem or how bad things may get if they decided to destroy Orm their own way?" She asked them.

for the first time in forever!
Next morning, Magi took Ben and Stefan away from the village telling the chief that they were going to gather wood sticks. "Well guys, I've called you out here because I couldn't decided by my own how much to tell about Mitra to this folk. I need you ideas... how can they help us about this problem or how bad things may get if they decided to destroy Orm their own way?" She asked them.
"They probably know about Orm, so we can just tell them that her soul has invaded one of our own and transformed them into a Dragon." said Stefan

"They can't harm Mitra... don't worry and tell them." Ben supported Stefan's idea. Magi nodded and spoke to the chief about the matter as soon as they returned. "This is what has happened. Now we need your guidance, elder of the clan..." She said.

(Please play the chief who is the elder.)

"They can't harm Mitra... don't worry and tell them." Ben supported Stefan's idea. Magi nodded and spoke to the chief about the matter as soon as they returned. "This is what has happened. Now we need your guidance, elder of the clan..." She said.

(Please play the chief who is the elder.)
"with what do need guidence in, young witch?" asked the elder looking at Ben and Stefan

"We need to seal Orm's spirit again and save the girl she has possessed." Magi answered humbly.

(you don't need to quote me each time; I'm watching this thread.)

"You do?" Magi was extremely surprised. "What did you do back then? How did you stop her?" She asked hastily.

"Back when my triplet sons were this high" said the elder before motioning towards his upper navel "all the shamen conjured the energy of the earth to enshrine the soul of Orm in a deep casm in the fiery depths of a cavern twelve million paces beneath our feet."

"All the shamans? Do you mean we have to gather all of them in one place?" Magi asked then explained the whole conversation to Ben and Stefan. "This is going to be a long journey..." She said and faced the elder. "Would you please come to the cave of black rocks at the second full moon night from now?" She asked him.

"Of course anything to not let the beasts overrun us" said the elder as Stefan looked to Magi for interperation when they were done talking.

"Thank you very much. Then we will be counting on you for horses and food." She said then saw a puzzled look on Stefan's face. "We have to travel around the continent and find all shamans to tell them to gather at black stone cave on the second night of full moon to seal Orm again." She explained to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back