• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"I see, you have more important things ahead. Good luck with that. There will be other villages and other boys..."

“Thanks” said the boy before walking into the wetu as the painter looked down at his color palate and then to the locals before compining orange and brown to paint them into the picture.

“I’ll follow your tracks, just like I did last time” said the painter “His parrents were trappers and huntsmen.” explained Smithson

2006B3E2-1CE0-4C9B-9DDE-24AFFA7EB005.jpeg
(The brown lines are where the parties are, the one closer to Imperial boundries is Cpt. Smitshon while Fetri’s party is close to the north coast)

“We’ll stop a quartermile down so that we can see more clans & villaiges.” Said cpt. Smithson

"It's better for him to not walk alone." Ember warned them. "I can leave you here to finish your business and come back half a day later to take you to the next village."

(The bright green is forest?)

"That's too random. But it's not my responsibility." Ember said. "Let's go. Next stop is another safe village more into the forest." He guided the way more to the sought.

Most of the party walked behind the Captain as he told ember “Magic use where we come from is predicated on an all-knowing creator, the one and only God as opposed to invoking power from Demons formerly known as gods. Trained wizards rely on his divine grace to offer impartial power.”

"Demons? Haven't heard of them before. People have various believes that I think less that half of what they rely on it truth. But I don't care what they worship as long as they avoid worshiping wild thing like... mad dragons." Ember remembered the pain he had gone through to stop Orm. "You can discuss about it with mages if you have the patience to get along with opposite ideologies."

[After their discussion is over, shall we skip to the sunset when they meet the second village?]

“There are false gods who scam people for their own selfish gain” explained the Mage “And every time there’s a pagan civilization, there is unmitigated savagery and all-around drunkedness, whereas in the Nubianist civilizations, there is law, order and harmony”

"Harmony is almost the only thing I expect you here." Ember replied. Although Smithson's words were nice and promising, he still couldn't trust him since Mitra hadn't told him about such great order before and now she had been silence for a while as if wasn't present the at all.
After that, even the dragon man was less talkative. The land they explored was beautiful with various small wild life but the painter wasn't there to draw any of them. By sunset, the had the glimpse of a real village of about 20 wetu. The wetu here were older, larger and seemed stronger. Also, there was some structure like a longhouse in the middle. As they got closer they could see and hear children and farm animals. Several pieces of land had been marked and protected by wood sticks to separate maze, vegetables and maze.

Go west
A portal appeared at the villaige before the Mage & the painter walked in as Cpt. Smithson looked around the villaie with awe and wonder as it was rare to see humans so peacably at one with nature and their wooded surounding. “What strange metal skin do these people posess?” asked one warrior pointing at the knight’s shining armour.

Stefan and company walked through the prarie as native riders sped past.

"Honestly, isn't it obvious that it's his outfit not his skin?" Ember told the warrior then looked at Smithson. "You'll be safe here. I might leave you with Mitra here to learn a little of native language and introduce yourself to them." He said. Mitra stepped forth to offer help.

Ember left the village with quick steps. Mitra was standing near the captain. Started talking to mothers about white men.

“Oh” said one of the mothers “Does everyone have large cities like that where your from”

Last edited:
(Sorry, I couldn't find the meaning of coties so I assume that it's cities.)

"There are many large cities across the world but not everyone lives in large cities." Mitra answered. She didn't need Smithson's opinion to answer that one.

Mitra translated that woman's questions for Smithson then answered her: "I've heard about beasts like that or seen similar creatures but non of them have brains as good as human's. Yansi look like beasts but live like humans... although their manners are inhuman in many aspects."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back