• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lmao that's funny.

This will probably be my last post for the night since I don't wanna flood. But I shall remain awake for who knows how much longer. Probably until I finish this umbreon plushie.

Umbreon Plushie OMG I LOVE UMBREON.
Hahaha I'm doing all the eeveelutions. I have sylveon completely finished, vaporeon, jolteon, espeon, and my shiny litten still need faces. And umbreon is a faceless head rn, while I work on getting him a body.

I'm down for a discord, as long as its not poppin' off the rails 24/7. But I think the creator of the rp ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles should make it, or made by someone appointed by them

Okieeeee just wanted to make sure lol.
And I know, but then I forget to ever check the discord server xD and I don't mind active convos, just not like. 24/7. If that makes sense?

I'd kill for a way to sleep without having to fight with myself to be able to do it. Just so I'm clear with you guys about it I don't and refuse to take sleeping medications. (Personal reasons) So please don't recommend i try to take them. I've had it recommended for a long time by countless ppl and it's a bit annoying to be told that over and over again.

No worries, and thank you for letting me know. The last thing I want is to trigger/bother someone especially when trying to help.

Ooc forum is hard to keep up with in general, plus RPN has a habit of forgetting to notify sometimes.

I'd kill for a way to sleep without having to fight with myself to be able to do it. Just so I'm clear with you guys about it I don't and refuse to take sleeping medications. (Personal reasons) So please don't recommend i try to take them. I've had it recommended for a long time by countless ppl and it's a bit annoying to be told that over and over again.
Well now I'm curious. Do you take no form of sleep medicine? Even natural ones like melatonin? o.o (I don't like taking any, myself. They make me feel icky.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back