• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright guys, I'm glad overtones excited, but as Human Instrumentality Human Instrumentality said, pacing is just a touch fast. Please give others a chance to interact and be involved. Exceptions exist, like hanging out in a dorm room solo with your best friend and such.

Also my timezone doesn't necessarily line up well with peak activity times

Ok made a post now home from work, seems everyones kinda all got there own thing and didnt see much interacting with her so i guess shes more taking her casual stroll to the exit on her own. Though having her take her time/at the back so she can pick up any who fall/have issues. Shes open to interactions in anycase unless skipped again.

Oh right GOOD MORNING. sorry I had to get that outta my system I actually got a semblence of sleep so I'm rearing to go!

I have so much I need/want to do before I move into the dorms. I have 16 days to get all my dorm stuff together, finish up any projects I don't want/can't bring, update at least 5 more of my plushie patterns, get my mess of a room under control, not to mention my daily obligations and I just AAA

Hey guys, I'll be posting agian today, as well as setting us up a discord. Please be patient however, I do have obligations first.

I'm loving all the teamwork that's going on here!! :^) You're making Ken very proud, I'm sure.

Also, I'd really appreciate some feedback, especially critique, about these "lessons". To be honest, I wasn't sure how this would pan out since I don't roleplay in groups very often. If there's anything I could have explained better, made more interesting, or simply changed, please let me know!

If you happen to suggest something too... who knows... Ken might have some prophetic dream involving a certain mentioned idea... hmm,,,,

I'm loving all the teamwork that's going on here!! :^) You're making Ken very proud, I'm sure.

Also, I'd really appreciate some feedback, especially critique, about these "lessons". To be honest, I wasn't sure how this would pan out since I don't roleplay in groups very often. If there's anything I could have explained better, made more interesting, or simply changed, please let me know!

If you happen to suggest something too... who knows... Ken might have some prophetic dream involving a certain mentioned idea... hmm,,,,
Cool! I have been wondering if you will be "dungeon master"-ing environment In response to the students doing stuff. What specifically, I don't know, but it sounds like it'd be a good idea to keep everyone engaged.

So much happened since my last post, I'll do my best to include it. Due to timezones and responsibilities of all parties, if you're in a scene with more than one people, do keep pacing in mind from ehre on, yea? Posting now.

So much happened since my last post, I'll do my best to include it. Due to timezones and responsibilities of all parties, if you're in a scene with more than one people, do keep pacing in mind from ehre on, yea? Posting now.
Okie, been trying to do that from the beginning haha. Been trying not to have a 1x1 back and forth without giving others outside the interaction to post.

Cool! I have been wondering if you will be "dungeon master"-ing environment In response to the students doing stuff. What specifically, I don't know, but it sounds like it'd be a good idea to keep everyone engaged.
Gosh, as fun as that would be that would require frequent posts from me, and I don't really have that much time to spare. :c I would definitely like to try that out sometime when I'm more available, since writing a responsive environment sounds super cool!

Gosh, as fun as that would be that would require frequent posts from me, and I don't really have that much time to spare. :c I would definitely like to try that out sometime when I'm more available, since writing a responsive environment sounds super cool!
Yeah! I completely understand. Honestly I should not be as active as I am, I got way too much to do in about 20 days to do it because college. Then I'll have three different writing classes, one of which is a screenplay writing class that I know will take hours and hours of planning and writing a cohesive and complete story, hours per week for that class alone.

DovahBeat DovahBeat What are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking? A screenplay writing class sounds super dope. I wish I had taken a creative writing class (or even literature) but unfortunately I couldn't fit it in my schedule this year.

I used to be an animation major and creative writing minor, but now I'm a CW major because of a very rude animation professor. sullen sullen
I'm finishing up my freshman credits this semester, which means an art history class and another liberal arts class, Which this semester is society and culture: native American culture, which I'm pretty excited about. I have no blood connection to natives but my grandmother used to be an honorary one because she knew so much about the culture, and would do fiber arts and textiles the way they used to. My grandfather even built them a hogon to live in at one point, so I kinda feel like by taking these classes I can get to know them a little better even though they're gone.
Then I got my screenplay class which I took a version of last semester and it was really fun. This one is for comics and video games specifically while the last was more general. Super excited 'cause we get to choose exactly what we want to write.

Man all of yall are like in college and I'm just sitting over here working at a gas station...

If makes you feel better, I've been in freshman credits for... about 5 terms now. And before that I took a two year break literally doing nothing after high-school. So it's kinda weird to be a "freshman" while above drinking age.

I mean I'm already 24... I might not even be considering college anymore. I might just get the security at the plant and do that for my career...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back