• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
Those are some dangerous temperatures! But I have edited my post now. I apologize, I was writing that while waiting for something so I was preoccupied.

One of our members hasn't said anything since posting a CS, I'll allow another slide in. It is a My Hero rp, class's tend to be large. You'd just have to say your character was playing wallflower is all.

Hahaha I would play spyro since I recently got it and haven't played it yet, but I got so many things I gotta do in a short amount of time. :(

I know, that's why I always have multiple projects going on. But now I have a ton that need to be finished by moving day, plus other obligations heh.

Damn, there's so much going on it's hard to follow. Almost everyone's trying to be a shot caller.

I fully expect this class to get a fat F for this one lol

Eh Azuza's just doing her own thing whe was clearing rubble up ahead better to make the path easier right? Everyone was given a map but the ravine is really the only obstacle left

We got a map?

But yeah, Donny's just doing his best to lead. We all got ideas but someone needs to take action, not wait until someone tells them what to do.

Yeah a map was projected into everyone's heads from someone's Quirk. Can't remember exactly which post it was but I did read it somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back