• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If you want to go to college, find a way to do it. It's never too late to chase your dreams. I'm almost 23, so I feel ya. Everyone has their own path and pace, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

It's too expensive to go anymore anyway. I swear it's like they want everyone to further their education and they have the schools for it but it's like they don't even want anyone to attend. Way back when you just had to have someone teach you while on the job. You'd basically be an assistant until you learned everything you needed to know. It is stupid how many hoops and stupid tests we have to do just to get a job that we would excel in. Or the job we actually want ya know.

Won't be able to read the thread for another couple hours, did I miss anything big? Anyone die?
No, no one died... Yet

Won't be able to read the thread for another couple hours, did I miss anything big? Anyone die?
Everyone died to the Corona virus. The end.

Jk jk, basically the class started, in the mock city explosions are going off and throwing rubble everywhere. The kiddos have to all escape or else they all fail. They decided to split up into groups roughly.

It's too expensive to go anymore anyway. I swear it's like they want everyone to further their education and they have the schools for it but it's like they don't even want anyone to attend. Way back when you just had to have someone teach you while on the job. You'd basically be an assistant until you learned everything you needed to know. It is stupid how many hoops and stupid tests we have to do just to get a job that we would excel in. Or the job we actually want ya know.

No, no one died... Yet
I heard actually that target is paying the whole tuition and textbooks for their employees, new and old. I don't know if that's just local tho. Plus, there's scholarships for literally everything. But I totally get it, I originally thought I'd never be able to make it to or in college. I graduated hs by the skin of my teeth, got my last credit literally the day before grad. There's also a ton of online class options so depending on what you want to do, there's options. don't give up hope <3

Pfff ya know, that's not out of character. But unfortunately he's too stubborn to just die. In another au he literally loses a leg and yet he manages to find a way to keep going. Stubborn idiot. Hahaha

I heard actually that target is paying the whole tuition and textbooks for their employees, new and old. I don't know if that's just local tho. Plus, there's scholarships for literally everything. But I totally get it, I originally thought I'd never be able to make it to or in college. I graduated hs by the skin of my teeth, got my last credit literally the day before grad. There's also a ton of online class options so depending on what you want to do, there's options. don't give up hope <3
I admire your optimistic outlook. It isn't about hope. Scholarships are something I didn't really strive for, to be completely frank the only ones I could apply for would be in music. I played the tuba, guitar, and occasionally the piano from 5th grade till the end of high school but I did that to keep myself distracted from... Stuff. I never really wanted to use it for anything more than that.

Pfff ya know, that's not out of character. But unfortunately he's too stubborn to just die. In another au he literally loses a leg and yet he manages to find a way to keep going. Stubborn idiot. Hahaha
LMFAO

The whole class gives Sabjorn a moment of silence at the end of the training mission, just for the lizard to break through some rubble and tell them to fuck off

Hahaha yes! He'd probably be badly injured but insists he's fine and wants to just walk away by himself.

No, no one died... Yet
(Sorry to bring this up again but - I really feel ya. Despite being in a relatively acclaimed program my peers are talking about getting their MBA's so they can have an "edge" in the competition while I just want to graduate ASAP so I can work to support my family. The standards for employment have raised significantly in the past decade but the standards of education have not. :/ )

Yet there are so many problems with how schools are run. I suppose I was born in the wrong Era huh? I mean my mother keeps telling me I'm some kind of in her words: "An intelligent boy with the experience and outlook to make differences. A methodical problem solver with unique solutions to problems." but when I hear that she makes me out to be far smarter than I know that I am... I get shes trying to be there for me and inspire me but it's kinda degrading sometimes.

I don't have the money to be a politician or be in a place where I could make those supposed differences she is talking about.

Oh I felt that. I know I have the strength in personality to make a change, but that's about it. I don't have actual skill or opportunity to make a change.
And my mom is similar. She keeps insisting I'm not a worthless failure and that I'm not just biding my time before everything crashes down on me with college. She says I "just don't have enough wins under [my] belt" but I know it's not that.

Wow, this got depressing.

"Depressing" is a code word for "realizing the truth is far more disappointing than a lie." but enough of that. Any thoughts on how the RP is going so far?

I'm really having fun with the rp so far, and enjoying the dynamics that are popping up. It's been a while since I've had such an exciting and active rp this fun and captivating.

I can agree with the fact it is exciting. As well as the dynamic I like it as well. I'm however looking more towards the day to day school life with the drama, crushes (love), and the shinanangins the characters will get into.

I'm excited about that too. I love developing character relationships and interactions. And banter. Lots of banter.

I keep imagining when the rest of the class will discover sab's dyslexic and struggles with reading. Hopefully he'll have a friend by that point, because he's gonna need help to succeed. Could lead to a v cute and soft moment. Sbdbnddb

That's cute. Azuza is a smart cookie who knows her stuff. If he is able to befriend her he would have quite the little helper. Studying is like an extra super power for her especially cram studying.

Soooo uh, my lil cousin graduated high school today. Gonna go to her house to celebrate. Won't... Be posting, so if we need to advance the plot tonight ya'll can strategically just... Have my guy do whatever.

There, Lola was helpful. Now someone please princess carry her as shes defenseless against any more rubble that falls

She has done one thing. Please expect nothing useful from her for the rest of the day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back