• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UA Class 1C OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Since Azuza was a shotgun made character I'd like a generalized opinion if possible. I've been told my shotgun characters can be a bit spotty I've been trying to improve it. Thoughts?
Seems like a decent concept. As with anything, could use a little refining. But i find that just comes with time and exploring the character more. I've actually had sab for about a year now, which is why I have so many details about him, a lot I forget about until it comes up in context. Like the fact he can't cook to save his life. (At least he can't really get food poisoning though lmao)

Tldr: you're doing just fine and you'll get there. :)

Thanks. I'd appreciate anyone else's feed back as well.
Well I've read it and I can say I quite like your character, certainly an unique personality to have around I especially like what you have written for her motivations! It's seems to me like there aren't any problems with it other than formatting, which seems to have gotten a little messy.

GOSH there're a lot of posts, I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up while paying attention to my other RP's...

This is great, though. I may be able to release Kagawa's instructions today if everyone's good with that?

GOSH there're a lot of posts, I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up while paying attention to my other RP's...

This is great, though. I may be able to release Kagawa's instructions today if everyone's good with that?
Yes! Please do!

It's sir, no worries though. And yea, sounds good sullen sullen . I presume Ken and Conry know eachother, or at least of eachother and their quirks? I don't think you get hired and only show up day of, I feel like there'd be some transition with U.A at least.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles I was thinking the same! Probably met at some faculty meeting before the start of the school year, but maybe don't know each other personally yet. Would be fun to have some teacher interactions (mostly just lamenting to each other about the students).

You have no idea the urge I am supressing to at some point in time just have Lola pull out a gun and go like "Witness the power of America"

Oh and it was great, I legit am a speed reading demon. I read every post so far and I'm excited to get into everything and meet everyone in there!

You have no idea the urge I am supressing to at some point in time just have Lola pull out a gun and go like "Witness the power of America"
*flashbacks to point crow's pokemon insurgence lets play where he made a pokemon move called "gun" and taught it to a marowak*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back