• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brandon smirked, "Well, we can find his file here and then we can use it in the library to figure out what we can do."

Brandon smirked as he let her in the room, "We just have to look at our generations." he motioned where it had been, "It should be around here."

Rowan nodded. "Sure." She says. She wondered how this was going to work and was already trying to think of an excuse.

Rowan moved to where Kyle* had gotten the file before to see if it was still there. She would have to remind herself to ask him about that later.

Brandon looked around and sighed, "Here." He said as he took out the file, showing her with a smirk. "It's really neat if you are from earth, but I'll show you how to read it."

Rowan smiled and nodded. "Okay." She says. She was excited to see again even if Kyle* had shown her. Besides it would take a little longer.

Brandon smirked, motioning her to follow him, "The library isn't too far, come on." He told her leading her out of the room.

Rowan nodded and moved to follow him. "It's just kind of down that hall right?" She asks. She still got anlittle turned around in this place.

Brandon smirked, "It's a lot further actually. It covers three floors at least and the part we are going to is luckily on this floor, on the other side of the castle." He explained leading the way.

Her eyes widened a little. She hadn't know that. "Really?" She asks, she couldn't help smiling. "Oh my god...that's amazing." She says.

Brandon smirked at her, "Yeah, it's a lot of history and journals and fiction from the different worlds and in different languages. Narnanad is cool to listen to."

Rowan couldn't help smiling. "I'd love to what it. I'd love to read all of it. I've always loved books." She says with a grin.

Brandon chuckled, nodding, "I guess that would be kind of something that is important." he stated and then sighed. He looked around for a moment as he lead her towards the library, "Maybe when we are done, you will be able to have a chance to read some." He sighed, frowning, "Eric used to take some time in the library, seat in a corner and read Gurru or KalKeius. Not easy languages to learn, but they have the best collection of fiction and detailed history."

Rowan smiled some. "How many languages are there? Maybe I could learn some of the most useful ones?" She half suggests and half asks.

Brandon smirked, "853 different languages, depending on what castle you are in. Here, the main languages are from earth."

"Oh yeah? Well I'll have to ask them for help in that non-existent free time they have." She says with a grin. She couldn't believe they knew all of them.

"Really? Oh I'd love that." She says, thankful. She would love to learn everything she could.

Last edited:
Brandon smirked, nodding, "If you really wanted to, I am sure Kyle* wouldn't mind helping you learn a few languages."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back