• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She nodded. "I'll takenhelp from whoever is willing. It might be nice to start with you though." She says with a grin. "Thank you for the offer Brandon." She adds.

Brandon smirked, nodding, "Well, I have never been the kind of guy not to be helpful." he stated.

Rowan laughed a little and then gave him a friendly smile. "I really do appreciate it. How welcoming everyone has been to an outsider, even if only because of who my father was."

Brandon chuckled, "Because of your father or your mother?" He questioned, "You are part human, wish is what we protect. Kind of hard to say it was your father when it could as easily be your mother."

Rowan raised an eyebrow in surprise. "I hadn't really thought of that." She says and smirked playfully. "So everyone's being nice to protect the human side of me?" She teases.

Brandon chuckled, "I guess it would be up to the person." He smiled at her, "Or it could be your father like you said. Or your family, the fact that you are supposed to be betrothed to Kyle * there are a number of reasons, I'm sure."

Rowan looked to him with a curious and slightly confused smile. "Would people really treat me different because I was supposed to be betrothed to him?" She asks.

Brandon smirked, "He's the future had of the castle. It is only respectful for his betrothed to be well treated so she doesn't feel like a shadow. " he explained

Rowan felt her cheeks heat up a little. "You know he and I...I don't think we're actually betrothed stil, given the circumstances. Unless there's something about the whole thing that I don't understand." She says.

Brandon smirked, "Technically, no. But there is still the fact that the tradition places you and Kyle* together and you two have been getting close." he pointed out

"Oh." She says, she hadn't really thought of it like that. It wasn't like how things were done back on her earth home. "I see." She adds, her cheeks remaining a light pink color.

Brandon smirked, "You'll be fine, if nothing else, Kyle* understands, right? Everyone will get to know you and you'll just be you before you know it, to everyone else."

Rowan smiled. "I guess that is very true...at least I hope. If nothing else you and him understand right?" She says with a giggle.

Brandon smirked, as he shrugged, "My betrothed and I were apart most of our lives. But we had our thoughts in the only place they could be. Your parents never actually arranged the marriage, so I understand that unless it's announced you are probably not as lucky as we are to have a match. " he teased. " So yes, I understand. "

Dakota laughed quietly and shook her head a little. "It all sounds like a mess. I suppose I may have to actually talk it over with him at some point though." She says.

Brandon nodded, "You might. Honestly, I love my wife, so maybe you would do good to let the betroth happen." he sighed, "Of course that is all a matter of opinion. I mean, Eric and I thought that we had to try to get along with the one we were betrothed to and after that falling in love kind of happened."

Rowan looked to him curiously and then smiled. "I will talk to them about it. I am happy for you that you are happy with your betrothed. I would like for that if I was to marry someone." She says. Thinking about Kyle* in that way gave her butterflies a little bit. She wasn't really sure what she thought about it though.

Brandon smirked, "She really is a sweet woman, hard to think of anyone not liking her." he chuckled. "I'm sure your husband will feel the same about you. Whoever it is?"

Rowan coulsnt help blushing as she smiled. "Thank you. Will I get to meet your wife?" She asks curiously. She'd love to meet the woman he spoke so fondly of.

Brandon frowned and sighed, "I don't know. She isn't really fond of war and she doesn't like to be in the castle that has it. That's whys he had been begging me to move and I had when Eric was killed. But now...I don't know. We were apart a lot because of the different castles we were in. I doubt she will come to this one."

Rowan nodded and offered him a gentle smile. "Then maybe I will get to go to where she is. And maybe you two won't have to be apart so much." She couldn't imagine that being very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back