• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brandon chuckled, "That would be nice, but I am sure you wouldn't be so happy there. It's really peaceful in the other castle, completely boring, trust me." He smirked, he never liked it but he had felt so guilty that he sumbitted to the idea.

Brandon smirked, "I know I am. I love her, but if it wasn't for Eric dying, I never would have became a Law or moved there. "

"We take a test and yes. It's nice to know that I can still keep the peace in a small way." Brandon assured her

Rowan smiled and nodded. She wondered when and if she would take that test. She was sure there was much more for her to learn before she ever did.

Brandon stopped in front of the door and sighed, "Here we are." He said as he opened the door to a wide space of books and files.

Brandon smirked, "We can probably find something here to help. Humans fight so much, the library is a little smaller then most castles."

She smirked some as she followed him in and started to look around. "Smaller than most?" She asks with a quiet laugh. "Geez, that's amazing." She says as she started to look at the shelves.

Brandon looked around, nodding, "Yep, it's smaller." he smirked at her, "When this was created, it was a wide empty space, there is a earth section not to far with every book that was created since your world began. It's not overly impressive, but you might enjoy it."

"I'll have to check it out sometime." Rowan agrees as she looked to him. "Until then though I suppose we must stick to our task." She adds with a grin.

Brandon smirked, nodding, "Come on, we might be best to look in this section." he said, motioning her to follow as he lead her right and took a few turned to get to the section about brain control.

Dakota had a hard time focusing on where they were going because she was focusing on everything they were passing. She finally tried to focus when they reached the designated area. "So anything specific or just anything that seems most related to what's up with eric?" She asks.

Brandon sighed, looking around, "Well, brainwashing is a hard and powerful magic, so we should focus on that kind of magic. Should be around here."

Rowan nodded and started to walk around. "So like...manipulation of the mind?" She asks curiously, there were a handful of books in that section.

Brandon smirked as he sat to look through the file and then up at her and nodded, "Yeah, that is exactly the right kind of information. It might take some time, since every mind is different."

Rowan nodded in understanding. "Makes sense." She says. She took an armload of books and then brought them to a table to start to read through them.

Brandon went through the file and sighed, "Something's wrong." he stated, "This fil is not complete."

Brandon sighed, "When we were 7 we had brain scans, when we were 8 we had a bio of our brains, when we turned 12, they mapped our brains and 15, we even got our memories copied and filed. But all of that is missing."

She frowned even more. She would have to ask Eric and Hector about it later. See if they had anything to do with it.

Brandon growled with frustration as he banged his fists on the table. "We can't map his brain to undo it without those scans."

Rowan jumped a little and then got up and moved over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Let's keep searching the basics. Maybe we'll find those scans somewhere else or maybe someone else has them." She says gently. "It's not doomed yet, we've just been set back a little."

Brandon looked up at him and gave her a small smile, "I hope so, this is important and I really would rather we get it done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back